PDA

View Full Version : Another Interesting Poll

JoAnnDallas
06-02-2006, 11:28 AM
My last poll showed some very interesting stats. Here is one that is a result of the last poll. I will post my observations later. This is mainly for the us senior CDs. LOL

Sharon B.
06-02-2006, 02:46 PM
I fall in the 50 to 55 range but when going out it is usually for a drive or to the bank or post office after hours.

JoAnnDallas
06-02-2006, 02:49 PM
That counts as Going Out.
Any activity that gets you out of the house em fem day or night counts as going out.

LeannL
06-02-2006, 04:55 PM
I don't quite consider myself a senior but it is your poll and you get to define it the way you want. But AARP hasn't found me yet:happy:

I get out to almost any sort of life activity en femme as long as I can do it annonomously. That is shopping, church, concert, etc can be done en femme while doctor's appointments, work, etc is not.

Butterfly Bill
06-02-2006, 07:19 PM
I picked 55-60, but next year I will be able to pick that and 60-65 too.

I too noticed the preponderance of the out in the highest age group. I think it has a lot to do with when you get old, you don't care any more. If you are ever gonna impress anybody, you already have, so there's no use putting out any more effort. Besides, you're tired, and would just like to siddown n relax. "When I am an old man, I shall wear pink..."

Jodi
06-02-2006, 07:25 PM
I agree with Bill that one gets to the point that one really doesn't care what people think. I'm in the 60-65 range and go out often. My circle of cd friends are all in the same basic age range. The oldest is 83.

Jodi

Georgette
06-02-2006, 07:36 PM
I agree with Bill that one gets to the point that one really doesn't care what people think. I'm in the 60-65 range and go out often. My circle of cd friends are all in the same basic age range. The oldest is 83.

Jodi

Ture I agree with Jodi, I go out but to a TV/TS/CD/ G&L club, I only go there because I enjoy dancing and, try to get there a couple times a month, yes and my CD friends are in my age group 65-70, I sometimes go in drab just to keep them guessingLOL:happy: :)
PS: I dress a lot younger than my age.

LindaTS
06-03-2006, 12:21 PM
Am I the only one in the 65-70 bracket that goes out? I really hope not. Please girls, get out more often.

Brianna Lovely
06-03-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm hanging on to 59 with the tips of my pink fingernails, helppppp!

Am I crazy?
Am I not afraid?
Am I tired?

All of the above.
I'm going out because I want to.

Hugs,
Brianna

Joy Carter
06-03-2006, 07:15 PM
I voted not going out but I'm a piker because I ware panties 24/7. Oh please don't turn this into a pantie thread PLEASE, JoAnn will hate me ! :D

JoAnnDallas
06-05-2006, 02:15 PM
So far it has been interesting. With only a 101 sampling, it seems that we that do go out, peak at around 55 years of age. As we get older we tend to go back into the closet. This was NOT reflected in my other post. I hope more will poll and latr I will post the graphs.

Lilith Moon
06-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Besides, you're tired, and would just like to siddown n relax. "When I am an old man, I shall wear pink..."

When I am an old woman I shall wear purple
With a red hat which doesn't go and doesn't suit me.
And I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves
And satin sandals, and say we've no money for butter...

Warning, by Jenny Joseph
Lovely, lovely poem :D

BTW, Bill...like your new avatar with the Celtic Harp :thumbsup:

Billie Renee
06-05-2006, 11:35 PM
Joann I too live in Dallas and I'm 52 and love evry chance I get to go places dressed .Shopping,running erands ,going to the post office ,and even at work on occasion. also my wife goes with me and loves for me to dress.:hugs:

Fionax
06-06-2006, 01:07 AM
I'm 73 and just love skirts and tights which no GGs seem to wear anymore and with heels that makes me well over 6ft..there is just no chance of passing except sitting in a car. And that does n't really count as being "out" does it?

JoAnn says we seem to peak at 55 but perhaps there should be an age filter in the survey....after all there must be more 55 year olds around than there are 75s

Fi

trannie T
06-07-2006, 12:50 AM
Over 60 and remember their teeth when they go out?

:D :D :D :D :D

JoAnnDallas
06-13-2006, 01:15 PM
Well so far got 156 responses to this poll. The results are graphed below. The results suprises me after looking at the last poll I did, that showed a more of us baby boomers are out and about than staying inside. I was thinking that mabey when we reached retirement age that it would spike upward not downward. LOL

BTW, 11 more posts and I hit the magic number 1000.