PDA

View Full Version : Shopping

janelle
06-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Hi Girls, was wondering how many of you go shopping when you get down? For me when i can't dress it sometimes bothers me so i turn to what us girls do naturally, shop. Some of you may have read my post in the depression site, well i grabbed things by the tail & shopped. I picked up 3 pairs of panties(VS), 2 new bra's(Fashion Bug, but 1 get 1 free), 2 black dresses(1 a sun dress, the other more a dressy dress) & a matching top & skirt. It was a real pick me upper. So do you shop when the chips are down or what do you do?
Take care girls,
:hugs: , Janelle

Wendy me
06-02-2006, 03:37 PM
Janelle i am not shure if i shop when i am down or if i shop to be happy ... i just shop like all the time and sometimes i buy things and had no plans on doing so.... i shop so there for i am......

LaceyNicole
06-04-2006, 10:28 AM
when i get even slightly depressed the urge to shop seems to just kick in. so i would have to say yes to going shoping when i am down.

Emma England
06-04-2006, 01:12 PM
Yes, shopping for something new is always exciting
(that's why gg's shop even when they don't need any more clothing!).

Ann lee
06-04-2006, 04:08 PM
I do!!! every time i get down I also do my nails and make up make myself look pretty and have fun!! it always brings the spirit up!!

janelle
06-04-2006, 04:50 PM
I guess shopping really does a girl good then. haha Its also nice to hear take it seems to be the normal thing to do. Guess i'm more of a girl than i first thought cause i just love shopping, & it can be either male or female but it always female clothes.
Thank you ladies for your input. Take care.
:hugs: , Janelle

Deanna2
06-04-2006, 04:51 PM
Even just buying a pair of pantyhose at the supermarket when I'm grocery shopping makes me feel good.