PDA

View Full Version : What do you do?

Jenny586
06-02-2006, 10:39 PM
OK, it's been bugging me for a while now, what do you do if you are going to the swimming pool (public) and you need to change clothes, all I have is fem underwear, (you know, lacy and such) and my 4 year old daughter is going too and has to change clothes in the mens locker room. I'm not worried about my daughter, but all the other men in the room. She is OK with me wearing different underwear, but the guys there?

Jenny

Glenda Grant
06-02-2006, 10:55 PM
If you know you are going why wear any underwear at all?

Connieminiskirts
06-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Jenny

I would go get me package of Hanes or Fruit-of-the-Loom panties that do not have lace.
I would wear a pair of these, and just change my clothes as normal.

I would guess about the only men who would be looking at your underwear would be men who would have an interest in other men. Most men I hae ever run accross at public pools or other such places are too busy taking care of thier own stuff they really dont pay much attention to others.

And if someone does happen to say anything, just tell them you wear what you were, I wear what I wear. and leave it at that.

hope this Helps

Sally2005
06-02-2006, 11:28 PM
Why not change in the washroom in a cubical? Many public change rooms also have stalls that provide some privacy.

Billijo49504
06-03-2006, 12:20 AM
Just for the fun of it, why not have your suits on, and wear t shirts and sweat pants over them. For both of you. That solves the locker room thing, I think it's not good to take a little girl into a mens locker room.. Wear sweats over your suits and dry off, and put the sweats back on, to go home. Problem solved..BJ0.02

Cherry Lynn
06-03-2006, 12:24 AM
Taking a little girl into a men's locker room just does not make sense.

Melinda G
06-03-2006, 01:04 AM
Why not bite the bullet, dress like a man, and be a father to your little girl, and show some common sense.

Lilith Moon
06-03-2006, 07:25 AM
Jenny, I'll say it as nicely as I can, <........>willing to take your 4 year old girl child into a very strange situation; a man's locker room with you wearing panties and you are wondering if it's going to be a problem. That poor child should be removed from you.

Hold on a bit.

I don't know the details of Jenny's baths, but last time I went swimming in a public baths there were some young children, boys&girls, in the men's changing room. The room was set up with curtained cubicles for privacy and that is where the kids got changed. I couldn't see any big problem with that.

Tracy_Victoria
06-03-2006, 07:29 AM
Why not bite the bullet, dress like a man, and be a father to your little girl, and show some common sense.

Well Said, My view as well, If you kid accept your knickers and your proud to show her (at four) you wear them where is the problem with others seeing you wear them too!

You don't have to wear female clothes 24/7 to be a crossdresser!

Tracy

Who must certainly is wearing male pants/undies today, as I do most days!

Jennaie
06-03-2006, 07:48 AM
First of all, I think your making a big mistake taking your daughter into a mens dressing room at the age of 4. This is what I would do, I would take my daughter to the entrance of the Womens dressing room and I would ask a woman who was going in if she might be willing to help my daughter get changed.

As for your panties, well, do whatever your comfortable with.

Wendy me
06-03-2006, 08:02 AM
let's see going to the pool with your 4 year old daughter ??? and thinking abought wearing pantys in the guy's locker room ????

gawd you people are nutts... realy ok get this you have a 4 year old daughter .... ok got that ??? good ......now this ...."YOUR A DAD TO THAT 4 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL FRIST >>> THEN WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO BE SECOND "

i think the answer is so clear think a bit... if this offends any one i realy don't care .... if this cding or what ever is always frist even when you have a family and children ... your doing something wrong......family and childeren frist all else last .....

DanaJ
06-03-2006, 08:51 AM
OK, there has been some good advice in this thread, and to keep it from getting out of hand, this thread is now closed....