PDA

View Full Version : I am Totally out..

Connieminiskirts
06-03-2006, 01:05 AM
And I do mean TOTALLY!

A few days ago my wife, who has several friends online, "owns" a couple of groups, manager in several others and is also working her fingers off at getting a graphics website started, let me "OUT" to a good friend of hers.

Apparently her friend was going on and on and on about her husband spending countless dollars on some old car he has ans my Sue has "heard" this all before, as well as a bunch of other stuff, so she asked me via my cell phone what would I do if she told this person about Connie? I said well its not like we live in the same state even, we are in Nevada, they r in Missouri, si I asked "why would you want to do that? Sue said it might get her to stop dumping her life on me" So I thought about it minit or two then I said, well go ahead. Just dont get too carried away.

Sue told me she asked her friend, "You think you have problems? You think your husband does crazy dumb things" How would you like to have a husband who dresses like a girl most of the time?? Then she sent her not ONE but TWO pics of me!! THis started a whole new conversation, about why I do this, "Do you "play" with Connie? I dont mean sex I mean do you talk to her, go places with her? To which Sue replied Yes Yes and yes. THen she said they chatted in I/M for pretty much the next hour about me. And then the next day her friend phoned and they talked about it some more, My wife friiend is really interested in this CD thing. She told Sue to tell me that while she has never before met anyone who dresses, she thinks its okay. ANd if we are happy together then no one has a right to tell me its wrong to wear a dress.
And yes this young lady asked Sue every question I could think of, the gay thing, what do I wear, make up, lingerie, etc. Are "they" real or how does he make boobs" Sue said she has not had such a fun converstion with anyone for a very very long time. Sue said that this has seemed to help make thier friendship even better, I can only hope so.

I do not know where this is all gonna go, but at this point I am not going to worry about it. We are even talking about when when we move from here in Nevada, to Mississippi the end of August, that maybe we will detour thru Missouri and meet her friend. Shoot I might even just show up as Connie!!
Gonna make most the drive dressed anyway.

Okay I have gone on long enough.. I am so happy that my wife was not condemned for being with me in this. I guess it really could have turned the other way.
Thanks for letting me share this,
Connie

Billijo49504
06-03-2006, 06:38 AM
I'm glad that things worked out well for you. I have told several friends that live out of our area. And most were very good about it. I'm still not revealing my story to my coworkers. My wife jokes about me going to work for my last day, before retiring, dressed en fem. That sure would give them something to talk about for a few days. Though I'd be gone, I wouldn't be forgotten..:hugs: .BJ

GypsyKaren
06-03-2006, 08:07 AM
Good for you Connie. I think you'll find that the sun still comes up every day, and it's a good way to find out who you're true friends are. So, how does it feel having the weight of the world off of your shoulders?

Karen

HaleyPink2000
06-03-2006, 08:48 AM
Connie:)

It would be nice to just go all the way while on the drive. Hair done up and makeup etc. I mean nails done everything, all the little things to primp before you go on your trip. Then show up with your Wife to the Missouri Friends house in your best look, the Both of you. That would set her friend back a bit I'd bet. You look nice anyway and that would really get Her friend talking. :D

Ok, I'm bad! LOLOL. It's nice that you and your Wife get along so well. So happy for you.:happy:

Let me know how it goes. LOLOL:)

Melanie R
06-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Connie,

Sounds like your friend in Missouri may become a strong advocate for Connie. In September when Women's Entertainment (The WE Channel) presents the story of Melanie and wife for the nation to see, we will see how many friends and family members stand behind us. We do have some apprehension about family, friends and neighbors rejecting us. We also fear some over the top religious zealots who would attempt to harm us. We just want to educate mainstream America that crossdressers are like the person next door.

Hugs,

Melanie

Shelly Preston
06-03-2006, 12:11 PM
I do not know where this is all gonna go, but at this point I am not going to worry about it. We are even talking about when when we move from here in Nevada, to Mississippi the end of August, that maybe we will detour thru Missouri and meet her friend. Shoot I might even just show up as Connie!!
Gonna make most the drive dressed anyway.

Connie

Sounds like a plan to me ????

Connieminiskirts
06-03-2006, 03:36 PM
Thank you all so much! Now I just gotta reroute the move, but what the heck! Life is full of suprizes! If not, i'd be totally bored!!!

Joy Carter
06-03-2006, 08:01 PM
Good attitude Connie just hope it works out for you. Me I was outed and I found out my friends aren't friends at all. :( :( :( :hugs:

Connieminiskirts
06-03-2006, 08:19 PM
I too had a bad experience with being "disowned" Only it was not friends who turned away, but my own sisters and brothers. The very people ya think you can count on the most turn out to be the most hateful and critical sometimes.
But Life goes on.