PDA

View Full Version : 6 members and 29 Guests

MsJanessa
06-03-2006, 09:29 AM
I just looked at who was logged on---6 members and 29 guests---to those 29 "guests" , since membership here is free and anynomous, why don't you actually join and contribute to the board----My biggest complaint about the TG community is that too many of us are so far in out closets that we cant even admit to ourselves that we are TG or admirers---I suppose some of you are just "curious" (ah hah---sure sure) but there must be more of you who yearn to be femme---take a first step and log on---its free and nobody will know who you really are unless you tell them.:chained: :dom:

DanaJ
06-03-2006, 09:44 AM
Remember - there are many more sections than just the Male to Female section. At this time I am writing this, there are 59 members and 66 guests here now, on the entire forum.....

But that is a good thought Janessa - I agree, c'mon in and join :)

michelle_grrrl
06-03-2006, 10:06 AM
Dana and Janessa are right why don't all of you guests just join? we'd love to hear what you have to say and join in on the threads! if you're coming through just to check it out and find this isn't your thing then fine but if you read the forums and threads why don't you join! we don't bite!

donna h
06-03-2006, 10:10 AM
I lurked 4 monthes myself before joining. I can say being able 2 talk with others is a great thing, so join us you will learn alot and have fun.

tvgirl4fun
06-03-2006, 10:28 AM
All of the "guests", might not be guests. They could be members that just stopped in to look at/for something, and unless they intend to reply to a thread, they don't need to log in. Jaie

bredalee25
06-03-2006, 10:30 AM
Yes please join our family we will be more than happy to answer any question you have. So join and learn a little more about us and yourself.

ttfn

Joanne_2003
06-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Some of the guests may be wives or SO's of crossdressers who are looking for some answers without really admitting their spouse is a cd'er. TGGirl brings up a good point that they may be members that are only dropping in for a moment and don't intend on posting. For all the others please feel free to join us we would like to hear from you!

Kate Simmons
06-03-2006, 11:48 AM
Yeah, I'd like to see how many female admirers of M T F CD's are out there. Ericka

JMO2
06-03-2006, 01:57 PM
All of the "guests", might not be guests. They could be members that just stopped in to look at/for something, and unless they intend to reply to a thread, they don't need to log in. Jaie

Thats the way it is for me. I tend to not log in unless I see something I want to reply to and then after I leave and come back it shows me as a guest. JMO

Caroline Simmons
06-03-2006, 02:36 PM
Yeah come in and join us. its more fun inside than out

SherriePall
06-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Yes. Join us if you aren't already a member. We have great fun and awesome discussions here. But you know that already. Now join. ( I sound like a PBS campaign speech.)

Tina Dixon
06-03-2006, 04:30 PM
I have logged on and im shy:o

corsetedgirl
06-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Hello, one more member no longer a lurker.
:hello:

Taffy
06-04-2006, 03:44 PM
For reasons that elude me, a surprising number of registered members of discussion boards in general visit as guests and only login to post. I have seen this on doll boards and other CD-oriented boards as well.

Taffy

Melissa Jane Martin
06-04-2006, 03:45 PM
I think it is hard for some of us to join. It took me awhile. Then it takes time to begin to post. But I can say that this place is the best thing to happen to my cding career! P.S. I like your outfit.

Katrina
06-04-2006, 05:42 PM
I think its funny. I only lurked on here for a few days before joining in. I had never joined any other internetty thing before this - not even /. (Slashdot - news for nerds), and I had been lurking on there for years.

Keely
06-04-2006, 07:52 PM
I have logged on and im shy:o
Shy?... and I'm shy too.:hugs:

DeniseNY
06-04-2006, 08:08 PM
Sometimes, it may take a while to get your nerve up. I had partially dressed for years. It took until 1994 to dare to venture out into the world en femme for various reasons.

So some people may take a while to get over the hump. It'll come in time...

VeronicaMoonlit
06-04-2006, 10:36 PM
I think its funny. I only lurked on here for a few days before joining in. I had never joined any other internetty thing before this - not even /. (Slashdot - news for nerds), and I had been lurking on there for years.

Not having a Slashdot account makes baby geeks cry.

I tend to lurk for a bit to get a feel for a place before I join

Veronica

Sarah Rabbit
06-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Where do I sign up?:D

Sarah Bunny :bunny:

gail
06-05-2006, 03:49 PM
Yes, I was guest for a long time, but here I am. I hope that many others will join. I have seen a big list of "newbies" from the last few days. I am glad to see so many others have the same need/want to be here now. I was shy.

G

Han
06-05-2006, 03:50 PM
Discovered this site two days ago. Signed up today.

Betty H
06-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Yeah come on and sign up now .Who wants to be called a "LURKER" :D

ReginaK
06-05-2006, 11:41 PM
Like i've said before, the whole TG thing is like a car accident. Everyone looks as they pass by, but no one wants to be involved.

Terry4537
06-06-2006, 12:03 AM
Maybe they stay in the closet because thats where all the lovely clothing is. LOL Terri

trannie T
06-07-2006, 12:58 AM
It takes a lot to go out dressed. It takes a lot to buy that first pair of panties. It can take a lot to even admit to one's self that one is a crossdresser. For many reasons many people do not want to become an [I][B]Officially Registered Crossdresser[I][B]. For those who are deeply hidden in the closet please enjoy my posts, and come on in, the water's fine.

Sky
06-07-2006, 10:33 AM
Dana and Janessa are right why don't all of you guests just join? we'd love to hear what you have to say and join in on the threads!

Er, not sure about that. Usually these sites attract a number of trolls too. We probably don't want to hear what they have to say.

connie rotten
06-07-2006, 11:25 AM
I am not convinced everyone on line is on the up and up. There are alot of decietful and mean people surfing the net. Who would lie about being one of us though other than "BIG BROTHER".
I really have an oppinion on male admireres. If I posted it I would get another one of those e-mails that tic-me-off.
So I keep hoping to get more involved in shaved legs and clean panties transgender only forums:eek:

MsJanessa
06-07-2006, 01:10 PM
I think it is hard for some of us to join. It took me awhile. Then it takes time to begin to post. But I can say that this place is the best thing to happen to my cding career! P.S. I like your outfit.
Thank you Darling---yours is cute too