PDA

View Full Version : Had a wonderful dream lastnight

Lisa Marie
06-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Last night I had a wonderful dream I didnt want to wake up from it. I dreamt my cousin turned me into a woman. She put a summer dress on me, and gave me the perfect wig. When I turned around to look in the mirror I was no longer a male. My hair had dissappeared on me and I was really stunning. In my dreams my cousin she also took pictures of me and took me out. The thing I rememeber how I got back turned into a male was my mom walked in and caught her with me then the dream ended. Do any of you ladies in here ever have dreams like this one? It seemed almost real. And I enjoyed it very much.

Wenda
06-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Interesting! I have been having very unusual dreams lately, I believe in the morning when I am in the 'twilight zone' between sleep and awake. Several have involved me going in to the office, forgetting to remove my breast forms. They are vivid, and make me pause later to consider if it did, in fact, occur. strange.

jamie1
06-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Last night I dreamed I was dressed in myall black panties baydoll and my wife caught me . She smiled and groped for my package and sucked me off,