PDA

View Full Version : Taking the Plunge - in a Woman's Swimsuit!

windycissy
06-03-2006, 12:10 PM
It's been a fantasy of mine forever, and I'm gonna do it this week - I'm shaved, tanned and ready! Shopping for the right suit is so bewildering - I was gonna go with a one-piece bathing suit with a little skirt to hide my package, but that seems so yesterday.... I am a size 16 top and size 12 bottom, so a 2-piece would make sense, maybe a tankini with a swim skirt? Can any of you GG's help me out? Windy

HaleyPink2000
06-03-2006, 12:14 PM
Have you seen the show on Television about what suits to wear. I love the show and so does my wife.:D

Brianna Lovely
06-03-2006, 12:25 PM
The Swim Suit Show in on right now on WE (woman's entertainment channel)
East Coast USA

Joanne_2003
06-03-2006, 12:32 PM
I just bought a 1-piece swimsuit and was going to use it last night but it was too cold,:eek: maybe tonight though.

HaleyPink2000
06-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Have to get off the PC and go watch it. TC hugs Sisters. waves good bye:)

Womanatheart1
06-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Hi Windy,
I am just packing for a Sat night iget away n small quaint, highly recommended hotel intown with a pool, bar and resturant. I just was shopping for a swim suit too. Shaved, waxed, tanned and ready. I ended up buying a nice black one piece. I will also wear my nice black womens running shorts with the 1 piece. I really dont have womens hips and that darn package. I will pick a quiet corner of the pool. I imagine the wig will be very hot. Hopefully I will meet nice folks and have a great time and waste the afternoon away luxurating. :happy:
Good luck Love. Stephanie

lisajanexx
06-03-2006, 03:33 PM
You should go for it, that is one is of my many never to be acheived dreams, a baywatch moment across a sandy beach! Bet you look better than Pammy and the rest too!
LJ xx

Lady Katherine
06-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Tried on a one-piece swimming suit of my wife's and it fit like a glove, and with a swimming cap on, I looked totally female. I couldn't believe it. Now, my body is not very muscular and it just looks so natural on me.

Only give-away would be a certain bulge. Otherwise, what a girl! Now all I need is the occasion to go to the beach or pool.

Scotty
06-03-2006, 08:01 PM
I remember the first time I dove in the water in a 2 piece bikini - Ooooh la la - fresh shaved legs, what an awesome feeling!!!

Then the guy came down fishing, but either he didn't suspect or I got changed in time! :D

windycissy
06-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Thanks for all the tips, girls! I missed that TV show, but I have gone through the Lands End website and catalogues till my head hurts. Let's see, I have broad shoulders (for a girl) and boyish hips (of course) and I'll use water balloons for boobs - which is the perfect suit for me? I guess the only way to get it right is try some on, I'll have to wear something that's easy to take off in the changing room....in addition to the swimsuit, I gotta find a cute coverup (either a tube dress or a sarong?) and if I can find a floppy hat maybe I won't need to wear a wig, or I could go with a visor or a girly baseball cap with a little pony-tail - I love that look....This is sure a lot of work, I'm beginning to understand why GG's hate swimsuit shopping! Windy

Kate Simmons
06-04-2006, 12:16 PM
Hi Windy, Gonna be doing that myself this year sometime. Have a cute tankini I wanna try out. See you in the water, Hon. Ericka

windycissy
06-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Yep, I went thru the trauma experienced by millions of women every summer and bought my first swimsuit! I got incredibly lucky and found a size 16 at Marshall's, it's a one-piece with a little skirt, in black with red and green floral designs - I just love it! I also got a tube-dress for a cover-up, you know the kind that sort of stretches over my bustline and comes down to my knees, and a pink visor which looks so cute! Now all I gotta do is get up the nerve to wear it to the pool - I painted my toenails for the first time today....Windy

Bernice
06-07-2006, 09:40 PM
I've been swimming en-femme at public lakes before, and one motel late at night. Problem is, I swam alone. I can't recommend that to anyone.

One time I swam with both suits (male and female) at a lake in broad daylight, and changed underwater, tying the unused one to a float rope. Crude but effective.

I've sewn swimsuits also, but the off-the-shelf looked better. :hugs:

LindaTS
06-08-2006, 08:58 AM
Hi Windy,
I have the exact problem you have, 16 top and a 12 bottom. I bought a 2-piece suit from www.newport-news.com. Good luck.

Bridget
06-08-2006, 10:22 AM
Personally i've bought a bikini for myself from Pacsun, a Roxy, and although I can get the bottom to look fine, the top just looks strange; it has a slit for padding, but when I stuff my inserts inside, it looks somewhat unnatural. From reasearch conducted at the local meat market, i.e. rec pool, I have determine that outside the bikini is where the breasts start, thus creating an issue for me in appearance.

T_T

The most convincing is probably a one piece suit, although no girl in my cohort ever wears a one piece (college age), or to learn surfing, and wear a rashguard and boardshorts over the bikini...

windycissy
06-08-2006, 10:56 AM
So I wore it to the pool yesterday, what a feeling! I laid out for a while, reading a woman's magazine, attracting no particular attention. When the brats left the pool, I got wet up to my neck, how cool to see my little skirt left up when I entered the water....had a moment's panic when I thought the ballons I was using for tits wore gonna float right out of my top! But they stayed put, I even did a little breaststroke, then got out and laid out some more. Can't wait to go back!