PDA

View Full Version : breast forms

nicky
06-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Does anyone know where some good websites are to get breastforms? Or any ideas on how to make my cleavage look bigger?

vikki
06-03-2006, 04:44 PM
hiya
have a look at doreens fashion they seem ok not to expensive either. they are gr8 girls in there they will look after you in there

Lilith Moon
06-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Try here:

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/

They took just two days to deliver mine last week.

Do a search for cleavage taping in here and also in Google, you will get loads of hits.

lanell
06-03-2006, 05:12 PM
They are costly but the most reaistic prostetics I believe there is
www.makupartist.com On the right go to breasts
and check these out.
If you ever wanted the illusion of real breasts and clevage this site
WILL DO IT
Fla gyrl

Connieminiskirts
06-03-2006, 05:14 PM
try these,
www.hiddenwoman.com they are cute little shop in Reno Nv. and can send stuff anywhere
also try, www.thebreastformstore.com
really good selection as well

dancer1
06-03-2006, 06:04 PM
bought my c cup and b cup there 250.00 a pop but love them :hugs: Nadeen

Wenda
06-03-2006, 06:15 PM
I bought all of mine on eBay. A nice set from siliconeworks.com, various private sellers. Search for breast forms, two words. Be sure to read the description carefully and check the shiupping charges. There are some self adhesive asymetrical on right now that look very similar to a great pair I bought last month. Check threads on cleavage. Nu-bra adhesive cups clip together to give nice cleavage.

Robyn2006
06-03-2006, 08:32 PM
Can't say enough how much I LOVE TheBreastFormStore. They are simply the best! I've bought 5 different forms from them now over the years and they have been so helpful... even when a few months ago when I needed to return an order (my error, wrong size), there was no problem at all. And they'll gladly give you any advice you might need. If you're really interested in getting forms, this is the place!

Though there is a lot to choose from there, I suggest their Transform Classic forms. Love them!!! (Mine are a size 8 for my 38D size.) And though not recommended, I wear them attached with either Hollister's or Nu-Hope adhesive and have had no problem at all doing this.

xxxooo,
Robyn

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/

Wenda
06-03-2006, 09:14 PM
Just did a test on NuBra. I have previously used the smaller forms, thinking they were the least likely to come off. Well, I have been using my C nuBras for two hours, moving them further and further apart. At nearly 5" apart, I get INCREDIBLE cleavage!.. I need to have a tight-fitting bra on, and ready to move into place to keep them from slipping off, but, WOW, this cleavage is great. I wrecked my first set of stick-on nuBra knockoffs (from Taiwan) by getting piggy about the cleavage, and moving them further and further apart, until, when I had great cleavage, and pulled one of the cllps off the form.
So, you can find them at Sears, I think WalMart, eBay, easier than taping, and if you get tired of cleavage, just unclip them and you have boobs one or two cups larger than what you have now. enjoy.

Stephenie S
06-03-2006, 11:07 PM
I would like to put in a plug for PALS, girls. For the money they do a pretty good job, and the contact there, Debbie, is helpful and friendly. Giver them a call and ask for Debbie.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Dawn
06-03-2006, 11:12 PM
Can't say enough how much I LOVE TheBreastFormStore. They are simply the best! I've bought 5 different forms from them now over the years and they have been so helpful... even when a few months ago when I needed to return an order (my error, wrong size), there was no problem at all. And they'll gladly give you any advice you might need. If you're really interested in getting forms, this is the place!

Nicky, I agree 100% with Robin on The Breast Form Store! They are simply the best people to do business with! I'm wearing my Gold Seal Triangle 38C forms right now. Their made for wearing with a silicone adhesive, mold seamlessly to your skin, and are sooo soft and bouncy I can't keep my hands off them! For $160.00 US you can't go wrong!

Hugs, Dawn

Tallandconfused
06-04-2006, 12:38 PM
www.supergelproducts.com

Those are really nice, they feel REAL, like a real breast. They have about the same weight as a real breast also.

Ashley

jking90
06-04-2006, 04:20 PM
I go to glamourboutique - lower cost, great forms, great service.
Thebreastformstore also has great forms and great service.
The choice is yours, both places are top notch.