PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night...Anyone Going Out???

Joanie
06-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Well, wife out of town, heading into evening here in the eastern U.S. There is just something about Saturday night that makes one want to do more then read a book, sit in front of the PC or TV (mind you, it's not like any and every Saturday night, as I sit here in my favorite matching Capri outfit, new Lifestride shoes, new hose and full makeup). The urge to drive somewhere will probably come up later this evening. I had a flat tire earlier this week and these things tend to come in batches. I am terrified of going for a short neighborhood drive after dark and getting a flat! What to do???

Connieminiskirts
06-03-2006, 07:37 PM
wish I could but I gotta be truckin again about 2am! bummer

Hope you truly enjoy the night!!

Wenda
06-03-2006, 07:49 PM
I know what you mean, both about Saturday night and about things happening in threes. I am presently overdrawn, two un-expected repairs to my truck!!, waiting for #3. :(
Remember the song, "It's Saturday nite and I ain't got nobody, got some money 'cause I just got paid..." I am repairing a power seat, doing laundry, experimenting with cleavage, the usual. Yuk. My GF is working. Oh well, nobody shot at me today, or tried to blow me up, all my kids are alive and safe, life could be a lot worse. :)

Joanie
06-03-2006, 07:58 PM
I know what you mean, both about Saturday night and about things happening in threes. I am presently overdrawn, two un-expected repairs to my truck!!, waiting for #3. :(
Remember the song, "It's Saturday nite and I ain't got nobody, got some money 'cause I just got paid..." I am repairing a power seat, doing laundry, experimenting with cleavage, the usual. Yuk. My GF is working. Oh well, nobody shot at me today, or tried to blow me up, all my kids are alive and safe, life could be a lot worse. :)

That's right, could be worse. Crazy thing is this SUV HAS a nail embedded in the tire that I saw on Tuesday but no air is leaking as I continue to check it. Tried getting it in for oil/lube/nail removal but the dealer is swamped with people. Waiting till next week but I can just see going out for a drive and THEN the thing decides to go flat. Sorry to make this sound like a car repair message board but whether in femmy clothes or drab, gotta have a car that works.

Kimberly
06-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Are you kidding? Long night of solitare for me... :(

fancy nancy
06-03-2006, 09:14 PM
Wish I could but have to go to eork early in the morning.I have to get my sleep in so I can get up at 5 am and not be grumpy to the workers I supervise.But I am dressed in a comfortable sleepshirt and satin panties

Kate Simmons
06-04-2006, 09:06 AM
Do what every red blooded American woman would do. Stand on side the road and put your leg out and some gentleman will stop by to change your flat for you. Seriously, though, that's why I have AAA. Besides, I'd want to see what happened when the tow truck driver came and I had to ride with him back to my home (giggle!). Ericka

Butterfly Bill
06-04-2006, 10:47 AM
I have a pair of old work pants and a shirt in my van by the jack, so I don't get automotive goop on my nice rayons. It's real easy to change by the side of the road. First pull up the pants underneath, then off with the dress and on with the shirt. I don't flash anybody in the process.

Ann lee
06-04-2006, 04:15 PM
OOOO HHHHHH I did!!! I finaly went out and had a blast!! went to Charleys and they had a scit going on, took my aunt and uncle and boy did they have fun!!! i was dressed so pretty!!! got hit on and got some(ooops did i say that) damn it was just awsome and i can't wait to go out agin but it'll probaly be another month or more!!!:D

Georgette
06-04-2006, 05:27 PM
I went out too, Damn another pair of hose shot toH__ll, oh well it was fun I don't dance too long in 4 inch heels so off they go and I am im my bare feet.I did have fun though no drinking of achol though I learned my leson on that one you become too volerable (sic) but you know what I mean, I do enjoy myself .:hugs:
See Y-all later I am still tired gotta git my beauty sleep.:) :hugs:

Linda-x
06-04-2006, 06:02 PM
I got out last night for some dancing !Second time this week being out. I have'nt had much sleep, but I do feel good. Here is what I looked like just before I stepped out the door ! *WARNING* That is the shortest dress I have ever worn out !! It's the pic at the bottom of the thread. The first one's are from Thurs. night.

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32181