PDA

View Full Version : I asked my ex-wife to do me a favor...

Eleanor
06-03-2006, 10:04 PM
...To go clothes shopping for me and hiding it from her new boyfriend.Well she went with me and it was alot of fun.I told her before we entered the store the signals:I point at what I want and say it would look good on her blah.I ended up spending $240. and bought shoes too.Heres a pic of what I got:http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7722/klegs02gg.th.jpg (http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=klegs02gg.jpg)

livy_m_b
06-04-2006, 09:06 AM
Very nice!

You haven't asked, but it's really not as hard to do your own shopping as you may think - with your looks especially. Also, the dynamics of working with an ex-wife can be problematic - and....I wouldn't bet on her not telling her new bf, if not now then later.

Just a word of caution....

Olivia

DeniseNY
06-04-2006, 11:00 AM
It sounds like you had a great time!

I'm surprised your ex-wife was OK with it, though, being she's an ex and all. But it's good that you have that close of a relationship.

And BTW, your legs look very pretty!

SherriePall
06-04-2006, 03:17 PM
Yes, Eleanor, you look great (fantastic legs). Being your ex went shopping with you, I take it CDing was not a cause in her becoming the ex. Anyway, it's great she went with you.

Wenda
06-04-2006, 03:22 PM
With legs like that, you can go on your own. If I took my ex, first she would be complaining about having to do it, complaining about shopping in value stores, and somehow I would end up buying her a $150 blouse.

Eleanor
06-04-2006, 03:54 PM
We still get along very well and she probably already told him.When I met her I outright told her about wearing womens clothes and she always liked it!I made the pics a little bigger!

My ex used to tell me she wished she had legs like mine!And still does!

Deborah
06-04-2006, 08:10 PM
My ex says she hasn't, but i feel she's probably told her new husband. :itsok:

Eleanor
06-04-2006, 08:25 PM
I blurted it out in front of him when I had one too many anyway I don`t care all I want is my new heels and pantyhose and miniskirt and corset!She`s probably told him before anyway and I have sexier legs!!Yay for me!:tongueout

There is a lot more to the picture of me then you could imagine!

Deborah
06-04-2006, 08:53 PM
My ex says she wishes she stayed married to me. Here i am in my opinion a TS and she likes me better then the straight guy. Hehe life is funny.

Eleanor
06-04-2006, 09:03 PM
It was well worth spent with her I must say!She had a foot fetish for me and enjoyed my crossdressing also since both of us were involved in occult activities we introduced "others" into our fetish world of pleasure.

Now since we broke up we are still doing what we want to do.If I ask her to go clothes shopping now no problem.Let me tell you I have a very unusual life but I love it!

Sarah Rabbit
06-04-2006, 11:20 PM
My Ex- would use it against me re the children if she knew. If my girls find out in the future, it will be by my doing and not her twisted interpretation

Sarah R. :bunny:

Bobbicd
06-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Oh so much fun! Great legs!:dom: :dom:

Eleanor
06-05-2006, 07:52 PM
Thank you BobbiCD!I love being complimented!