PDA

View Full Version : Lost in the Closet CD

Bernadina
06-03-2006, 10:57 PM
I think I'm out of the closet when it comes to my crossdressing, but I get totally lost when I go into the closet to find something. There are times I feel like I'm trapped for days in all the women's clothes. Its wonderful. Only its becoming frustrating as I can't find anything any more.

I open the closet doors and get buried by an avalanche of heels, boots and purses.

I thinks its time to use the "P" word.

Purge!

Maybe just throw out all the male stuff. (Only I still need some of it.)

Arrgh.

Does anyone else suffer from the stuffed closet syndrome?

Gunda
06-04-2006, 12:16 AM
Hey Dina,
I know we're you are at. For my part I am also running out of room though it is not in the closet. Since I am taking great pains to keep my dressing undiscovered by others in my house I have been stashing clothes in out of the way places others would never think to look. Unfortunately there is only so much space and my secret hiding places were rapidly filling up. I plan to purge a couple items that really barely fitted me in the first place and the ones I plan to keep are now all over the house and not just near my bed. Since I live at home my Mom often decides to take matters in hand and reorganize my bedroom whether it needs it or not. Fortunately I'd moved my clothes to a new place before she decided to completely clean out and reorder my room while I was away week before last. Whew....that was a close one!
I guess the upshot of all this is the reliable axiom that the "amount of stuff will increase to fill the available space."

Best,
Gunda

Kate Simmons
06-04-2006, 08:57 AM
More like time for a femme yard sale. The closet is easy to fix. Now if you can figure out any way to find stuff in your purse, let me know what you come up with. Mine's more like an "overnight bag" sometimes. This is why it REALLY takes women longer in the ladies room. Like a treasure hunt sometimes. Ericka

Butterfly Bill
06-04-2006, 10:16 AM
The word is "cull", not "purge". Take the stuff that doesn't thrill you any more and to your local Salvation Army, Goodwill, or other favorite thrift store. Then you might be benefitting another CD down the line.

Angie G
06-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Thrift stores are the place I got most of my things and some nice things to.