PDA

View Full Version : Well I guess I'm a cd

JustMe21
06-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Well in my first post someone said that if you had a chance to wear womens clothing w/o anyone knowing would you do it and if you answered yes then you're a cd. Well everyone I'm a cd because I would do it I wore boxers for alittle while today and I took them off and put my thong back on. I guess its I feel if you're a man then you shouldn't wear womens clothing and now I'm wearing womens undies. I thought I would share this with you all and thanx for the help.

Danielle
06-04-2006, 01:07 AM
:wave: nice to have you and as for xdressing we all love it here so shave shave hun I love high heels and garters myself and I enjoy it... so be free!!Xdress all you can even to work is a must sometimes;) see ya around the site:D

michaelj
06-04-2006, 03:18 AM
good 4 u i luv thongs myself

older not wiser
06-04-2006, 03:35 AM
Hi there, YES YES I am a cd'er. I LOVE wearing womens clothes to the extent that I dress every weekend and go out, or at least I did until 1 month ago. I still wear a bra, pantyhose and panties everyday. I have come to the reality(a while ago) that this is me and that nothing or no one will change me or the way I feel. Go with your feelings sweetie, they are yours.

Love; BonnieAnne 0.02

Joy Carter
06-04-2006, 03:54 AM
Gee being a man is over rated, I mean I'd kick ass if my family was threatened or myself :Angry3: otherwise I'm much more content being Joy.:D I have never been happier since I have admitted to myself that I CD. :eek: While I'm keeping this in perspective I'm slowly (and I mean slowly) carring on with making myself happy by CD. It's not going to take over my life this is just the spice that makes me who I am. :D :hugs:

Kristen Kelly
06-04-2006, 05:39 AM
Hi there, YES YES I am a cd'er. I LOVE wearing womens clothes to the extent that I dress every weekend and go out, or at least I did until 1 month ago. I still wear a bra, pantyhose and panties everyday. I have come to the reality(a while ago) that this is me and that nothing or no one will change me or the way I feel. Go with your feelings sweetie, they are yours.

Love; BonnieAnne 0.02

It's amazing I have been dressing for over 25 years and only 9 months ago like you came to relization, this is me and can't change it. Now I am more open about my dressing, cautious, but I have the aditude you don't like what you see don't look.

Penny
06-04-2006, 06:14 AM
It's amazing I have been dressing for over 25 years and only 9 months ago like you came to relization, this is me and can't change it. Now I am more open about my dressing, cautious, but I have the aditude you don't like what you see don't look.
I have the same attitude and when I have to, I have an add-a-dude!(lol)

kendrea
06-04-2006, 06:22 AM
i love dressig up and becomeing the female it makes me feel the female side enjoy going for walk all dressed up

Angie G
06-04-2006, 08:36 AM
I juat love my thongs to and my bikinis.

JustMe21
06-04-2006, 09:29 AM
I'm wearing one now.