PDA

View Full Version : Feelings on a Summer Morning

susanjane
06-04-2006, 04:27 AM
Hi Girls,

I don't know what the weather is like where you are but here in Merseyside it's beautiful and sunny.

My wife suggested to me this morning it would be nice to wear a white skirt.
She has just gone out for a short while and I am now changed.

I have a white cotton fullish skirt on, I had to wear a white waist slip as you could see through the skirt material. A pretty low cut short sleeve blouse, with a matching bras that just peeps through the blouse. My wonderful wife bought me a new bracelet and lovely necklace the other day and they look great with my outfit. I am wearing tights even though it's very warm as my legs look a lot better in them. I have a pair of blue 3 inch heel sling backs on.

We will spend the day in the garden. I feel just fantastic,k wonderful, elated.
I feel so feminine and womanly. I just wish I could live this way 24/7.
I went to the Albany Clinic in Manchester for gender reassignment but I am unble to take hormones due to medical reasons, but I have everything else in my life, I wanted to live it all as a woman.

Hope you all have a great day.

Lots of Love

Susanjane.
xxx:love:

Joy Carter
06-04-2006, 04:31 AM
A realy lovely dress in your avitar but your Sunday best sounds wonderful smashing even. :D

Ashley Helen
06-04-2006, 04:37 AM
Your outfit sounds very nice and I am pleased you have good weather. It would be a bit overdressed here as it is sunny and hot, but I am not out to my SO and we have visitors for the weekend, so I cannot dress. I envy you your dressing

Helen

Angie G
06-04-2006, 08:10 AM
The sun don't shine today is up state N.Y. but can't go out eneyway.
it's so nice that can enjoy your garden.
I love dressing but don't want reassign I'm just happy to dress.

Angie G
06-04-2006, 08:18 AM
It nice to have garden wish I did well enjoy yours.
One of my grandkids are hear today so I cant dress but have my pantys no.

Annesah
06-04-2006, 08:20 AM
Susanjane.... Sounds as though you have a great day ahead. Wish I could spend some time in your garden in Merseyside as the weather in the north east colonies is far from grand. Enjoy!

Lawren
06-04-2006, 08:25 AM
Chilly with pouring rain here but I got to enjoy just lying in bed in my nightie, listen to the rain, and have pleasant dreams while drifting in and out of sleep.:daydreaming: