PDA

View Full Version : Please clue me in

ava_bruna
06-04-2006, 11:58 AM
:o Maybe im wrong but it seem's to me that many of you gurl's are talking like you really !!!!! looking to become REAL GIRL'S, Gee and here I was thinking you were like me, or I was like you, which ever, To be honest I THINK I C D for the pleasure of feeling the beautiful sexy satin, silk, ect on my skin after shaving my WHOLE body, but im not going to have my ( what I love ) cut off:( NO WAY. I would love to be a HESHE YES!!!!! my dream come true but, id have to look more like the beautiful one's in the many pic's ive saved, So please tell me, Am I wrong in thinking alot of you REALLY want to be girl's? Huggie's ( I think) Maybe im on the wrong road? Ava.+?

Amelie
06-04-2006, 12:30 PM
I think that most on this forum are like you, and have no desire to become a woman. But there are many different paths to take and for the most part most of them are the right path for that certain individual.
My opinion, I don't think there is a set path that all or even most will follow, I think we make our own paths and travel at them at our own speed.
You are not on the wrong road, you are on the road that is most comfortable for you.

RenaCD
06-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Ava you are asking the Million dollar question and there is no real answer. We in this community are all different, just as we are in our working lives, not all want to be in the same profession. The people in this Community vary greatly in the view of the end result and the road we are on. The big picture is can you live happily with yourself and how much do you have to change to do that? 0.02

Hugs Rena

MarinaTwelve200
06-04-2006, 12:41 PM
It may only SEEM that a Disproportonate number of us (M2F) here See their "real selves" as women---and CD to go there, But really, At least HALF of us see our "real selves" as being MALE and we CD for "escape" and relaxation and other reasons. Its just that the ones who see themselves as "really female" are a bit more "vocal", posting wize, amd are somewhat more "out there" than the rest of us.

But still thats good, as it gives us a chance to observe and understand the other variants in people who may CD for other reasons than we do.

ava_bruna
06-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Im really happy to hear you gurl's say that, I also was thinking that but needed some reasureing, Im so happy with this site and all you gurl's are so nice, I hate to think im wasting my time trying to be something im not and never will be. I guess it all boil's down to, " To each his own" but I had to ask, Thank you all. huggie's, Ava and big kisse's.:hugs: :o

~Dee~
06-04-2006, 01:00 PM
i think that everyone here is just following their own path.
some paths lead to one thing, others lead to a completely different thing.

personally id love to imagine the whole 'wakeup female' thing.. im TS and so it would for sure be a dream come true .. and would save a whole bunch of time, money, pain, etc.

but i dont think that everyone here is about to jump on this particular bandwagon.

dressing because you like the feel or feeling pretty is by no means any less of a reason to dress than any of the other reasons that there are out there.
personally i think its a great reason .. it makes you happy and doesnt hurt anyone... what can be wrong with that?

Wenda
06-04-2006, 01:29 PM
There have been various polls on this and related subjects, and the majority are like you, masculine in the outside world, but femme on this site, in your home, etc. As the others have said, there is no single answer, which is the nice thing about this community, it welcomes all.

Kate Simmons
06-04-2006, 02:20 PM
For me, perhaps in another dimension. I have been a GG previously but we won't go there. I feel there is a reason for being who I am and have settled into that belief and go with it. It's nice to fantasize about but really a lot is involved with transitioning and you have to realize the goal of such is not exciting or adventure filled but just being a person who is comfortable with yourself. Ericka

SherriePall
06-04-2006, 02:34 PM
Some of us change from day-to-day. Sometimes I think it would be wonderful if I were a GG. Other days, I'm content to be a CD. So Ava, many of us are probably like you on any given day. Just depends what day it is.

bredalee25
06-04-2006, 04:17 PM
I only dream about becoming a woman. The rest of the time i'm just like you Ava loving the feel of pretty feminine clothes apon my body. So don't think that just because we talk like we want to become girls that we do. Don't get me wrong if the gender ferry came along and made me a girl i wouldn't complain at all.

I know form self experience that my thoughts are more like a girls I look at things from a female perspective. I've always known that I should've been born female. I enjoy alot of things the real guy wouldn't enjoy IE: a good love story movie, fashion,

ttfn

Deborah
06-04-2006, 04:40 PM
Here we go with the labels again.

Have you ever seen the rainbow that represents the GLBT community?
Ever notice the spectrum of colors?
Ever figure out that there is a spectrum that each of us fall into....??
Some of us may wish we were born female while some of you get some sort of enjoyment out of it.
Cool have fun doing it....but damn get off the label kick FFS.

Teresa Amina
06-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Ever see that ol' rainbow? We're like that. Some are off to one side and just have a "thing" for panties or something. At the other end are those who want to "be" so bad they put up with all kinds of hell and expense to get there. Most of us are somewhere in between, we dress to varying extent to satisfy that strange need which is common to us all. Same rainbow, very different approaches to life.

Deanna2
06-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Hey, I wear femme gear for the sheer joy of wearing femme gear.

No girlie intentions, whatsoever.

Siobhan Marie
06-04-2006, 04:58 PM
I am who I am. Bruey on the outside and Anna on the inside and I love wearing ladies clothes, it just feels so right. :happy:

:hugs: Anna x

Talon DeRojo
06-04-2006, 05:04 PM
Ava - Whichever one of the above-mentioned metaphors you want to use, one interpretation of our community prevails: there is a wide variety of personalities, wishes, and behaviors that fall under the heading "crossdresser". Within this piece of cyberspace you can find discussions of how to define that term, levels of crossdressing, wishes to use surgery to transition into women, hopes to "pass" as women, dreams of finding the courage to appear in public as women, efforts to appear as such in our mirrors, and answering that common urge to dress - entirely or in part - as women in order to simply enjoy whatever pleasant feelings that we may produce by donning one or more pieces of women's clothing. There's plenty of room here, wherever you may fall on the crossdressing spectrum.
Talon:)

ava_bruna
06-04-2006, 05:23 PM
http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc34&image=59483_100_0063.jpg

Well, I got my answer,s, and I do thank all of you for having to do it all over again. Ive had this question a long time in my mind and sort of had just about what you are saying but being kinna new here It;s nice to hear it from PRO'S, after all, isnt this what you all do best? :DI didnt mean to start anything and had I seen it posted here I wouldnt have bother you with it. so I do thank you for your time and maybe there are some other's who are new like me that may not have seen the answer's before. Huggie's, Ava.

Georgette
06-04-2006, 05:32 PM
I am who I am. Bruey on the outside and Anna on the inside and I love wearing ladies clothes, it just feels so right. :happy:

That sounds like a POPEYE line I YAM WHAT I YAM.
Yhat's for me too.:)

Jodi
06-04-2006, 08:07 PM
I just like to dress and act the part for a day or an evening. I have no desire to be a woman. Women are great, but I wouldn't want to put in the time, energy and resources daily that many women do to look consistently beautiful.

Jodi

Lawren
06-04-2006, 09:02 PM
You are not alone Ava. I xdress for the feel of the clothes. I simply love the way they feel on me. I do not think of myself as a woman or having a desire to become one. I believe that if I were a woman then I would not get as much satisfaction just from wearing pretty things. Also, I do not think that I can ever "pass" as a woman and therefore do not even try to. I do not think of myself as a woman trapped in a man's body or as having a split personality. I just love wearing the clothes.

P. S. No offense intended for those who feel that any of the above conditions do apply to them.

Siobhan Marie
06-05-2006, 09:05 AM
That sounds like a POPEYE line I YAM WHAT I YAM.
Yhat's for me too.:)

Thanks Georgette, you just put the first smile on my face for a few days. But it is so true, we are, who we are and if the world can't deal with that then its a pretty poor show.