PDA

View Full Version : Choices... love..CD... both?

Madforboots
11-19-2004, 10:55 PM
Sometimes i need get rid of everything i keep in...And this is a good place... Thank you for this website.

I have a girlfriend were making 3 years and 3 months that we go out.. She sometimes ask me to leave my female part away... but that is impossible to me.. I love being who i'am I love to dress and fell sexy.. I love to wear boots (my favorite part of being a cd).

we're young and we are still in the university but when she thinks in the future she don't want to her children's to ha a father that dress himself like a woman.

For me it all started at age of 6 but in that time it was nothing more than curiosity and continued that way until i first meet my girlfriend. In that time i don't know her to the point to tell her my other side... After that i started to understand more of girl's and started to feel something growing inside of me... After one year i told her. In the begining like most of the womem she thougth that it was funny but it woldn't toke too long for she to change her mind... who can blame her? In her place most of us would do the same thing. Now she tells me that i lied her in the begining.

I love her very much... I don't what to let her go, but i don't even think in giving hand of one of them most wonderfull things that i have that is to dress and fell good with myself. I will try to have both(it's not going to be easy). Hope it's not to much to ask. I don't think myself as a unhappy person but like everyone i have my problems.

Thank you all for "listening"... Hugs for everyone

JennyCD
11-19-2004, 10:59 PM
The way I see it, this is something that you two will have to get worked out between you if you're (correct spelling) ever going to be happy together. If Cd'ing is a part of who you are as a person, then she needs to understand that you come as a whole person, not just the parts she wants.

At the same time, of course, you have to accept her as a whole person as well. Can you work out some middle ground where you can both be happy? If not, it's best you find that out before marriage and children and wind up either divorced or very very unhappy.

racquel
11-20-2004, 02:28 AM
there is one constant in most cd'ers stories,when they finally tell their s/o about their female side,(and you will tell eventually)there is almost always a sense of betrayal for the dishonesty, that is often harder to overcome in the relationship than the cd'ing.or that is what i've noticed.she knows, can't accept;you will not change.future looks murky.best of luck.welcome to the forum.some of the girls have a link to exellent spell checkers.