PDA

View Full Version : Thought about sex change?

Melissa Jane Martin
06-04-2006, 01:19 PM
Just curious. Me personally... always atracted to shows like "Changing Sexes" etc. Can't say that I am anywhere close to wanting to do it but I am just curious as to how many of us out there have thought about being a woman full time. For me it is like driving by a highway accident (you just have to look right). When I see one of those shows is on I just can't seem to tear myself away from it. Why is that?

Wenda
06-04-2006, 01:25 PM
I have no desire to change genders permanently. Being able to move back and forth suits me fine. I have seen some programs on the topic, and there are some interesting stories, as you said. There are some older threads that discuss this in some depth.

jamie_44
06-04-2006, 01:53 PM
Hi Melissa, I think about it a lot, being a woman would be neat. Do you remember when the tennis player had the sex change and became Renee Richards? I thought that was really something that many years ago, to have the courage to face everyone and do it. My wife knows I feel this way but noone else. She is very understanding. Life itself has enough bumps in the road without wanting to change sexes, so it does not make things easy. I am starting to ramble so I'll close for now.

Kate Simmons
06-04-2006, 02:04 PM
It would take a lot to get me to do it. I'm pretty comfortable being who I am right now. I know a gal who did it over 25 years ago. If you'd look at her now, you'd think she has always been a GG. In fact, I asked her recently if she'd like to do something together sometime. She's pretty much a homebody but is an interesting person for who she is. I'm looking to get to know her better as a person as that's what it is all about. If the goal is to be accepted for yourself, I'd say she passed with "flying colors". Ericka

vikki
06-04-2006, 02:09 PM
i think abt it all the time its a very confuseing subject for me. i believe i would mare happy in my self but dont know if i could handle the way some people would be towards me . and at the mo i have to young kids to think of and theres no way i could put them under the presure and have toface remarks made to them by other kids .

Joy Carter
06-04-2006, 02:35 PM
Many ifs here but if I were fourteen again and know what I know now I do it. It's much too late for me now I'd look absolutly freakish or more freakish than I do now. LOL :D

Taffy
06-04-2006, 02:46 PM
Nope, sticking with the OEM package. For me, CDing is about being feminine and girly, not female. Additionally, I don't think my spoose would be happy with me getting the pay cut that would come along with TS surgery. Alas, our society still does not value the two sexes as financial equals.

Taffy

Rei
06-04-2006, 02:56 PM
I wish for it everyday. My dad is putting me in therapy for it(yes i still live with my parents) Its not an if for me. i want to do it. And if you want to I will support you. I don't care what society thinks :censor: society. They can go screw themselves with a knife

Teresa Amina
06-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Those shows are great, aren't they? But while I think the physical end result would be an enjoyable way to be, the social reality of day to day existance (as in making a living and simply dealing with people 24/7 en femme) is not something I think I could handle. Heck, I haven't even been out of the house as Teresa!

Siobhan Marie
06-04-2006, 05:01 PM
Am perfectly happy as I am as I get the best of both worlds. :happy:

:hugs: Anna x

sheena
06-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Yes. I'm sure I would have if I hadn't met my soul mate at 15.

MaylinJane
06-04-2006, 09:29 PM
I love direct TV. I'm always doing a search looking for those shows. I like watching them too, many of the before and after effects are quite amazing. Most of them are very well done, and certainly help in projecting a positive image for the whole gender variant community and so much better than the jerry springer sleeze shows.

May

Cherry Lynn
06-04-2006, 10:04 PM
Many ifs here but if I were fourteen again and know what I know now I do it. It's much too late for me now I'd look absolutly freakish or more freakish than I do now. LOL :D
I feel the same way. Too bad we did not have computers way back then.

ToxicDisneyGoddess
06-04-2006, 10:30 PM
It's always on my mind im thinking i may do it :)

Byllie
06-04-2006, 10:34 PM
I like who I am. I agree with the comment that being CD is about being feminine and not female.

ReginaK
06-05-2006, 05:39 AM
I've thought about it, but then I realized I enjoy my current plumbing too much to give it up. The rest of the transistion I could do, just not surgery down there.

TGMarla
06-05-2006, 07:27 AM
I think as crossdressers, the thought has crossed all our minds at one time or another. How could it not? I've often thought that I should have been born female because I like wearing dresses so much. It would certainly have taken the hassle out of it. I still hold a mild degree of envy towards women that they can wear dresses and feminine clothing without any social repercussions. It seems unfair, but that's a different thread. There was a time when I thought that if I were to suddenly lose my family somehow, that I'd disappear somewhere and get the change. But the hypothetical situation was always full of ifs and buts and other stipulations. Transexuals are very brave people in many ways, because when they go through their transitions, they cannot hide it from others. I really don't want to have to go through all the explanations and social ramifications that would come with it. I guess I'm a big chicken. But boiled down to brass tacks, simply having a need and a want to wear dresses is a poor reason to make such a change, so I'll stay the way I am.

CharleneCD
06-05-2006, 08:59 AM
I enjoy watching those shows also Melissa, but have no intention of ever fully transitioning. I think it is partly for the positive portrayal but I mostly watch to see and learn what they go through and what they do to find acceptance in themselves and in others.

LindaTS
06-05-2006, 09:07 AM
Had I know 20 or so years ago just who I was I would have had GRS. Like Joy, it's too late for me now to even consider doing it. I'm one of the unfortunate women who didn't realize just who I was until about four years ago. I've been tested and the doctors agree that I'm definitely TG. Existing medical problems would keep me from doing it now even if other factors were in my favor ie, money, family, etc. I wish all of you who are considering it the very best of luck.

Vivian Best
06-05-2006, 09:42 AM
I'm not sure you got your question answered and I'm not sure there is an answer to it! That attraction is just part of what makes us who we are.

I'm like many of the girls that have posted their thoughts. Sometimes I think being changed to a woman would be great and sometimes I'm satisfied with just the way God made me. I also agree with those that said if they knew then what they know now, they would have made different decisions...maybe!

Vivian:rose2:

ava_bruna
06-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Not to much hasnt been said about it so i'll just say, im happy, I THINK with what I am (male) but sure feel the part when I dress, yes, ive wonded how it would be w/o my:eek: pulling it under and seeing how flat I look does look nice but upon letting it go, OOoohhh YEsssss. TO EACH HIS OWN !!!!!

pinkshelly
06-05-2006, 11:58 AM
like the plumming the way it is NOW. maybe i'll think differntly later. would like to live as a woman though, just with an outie, sted of and innie.
Huggs, Shelly

Sky
06-05-2006, 12:24 PM
You know, being a guy can be fun sometimes.

I said "sometimes". :D

corsetedgirl
06-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Thought about it yes, but its too much pain (I expect)

If they invented a gender reassignment machine that took minutes and was pain free, I'd be there now, or camping outside for the morning.

nishababe
06-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Hi ,my first time here and yes if their was a magic machine I could jump into and come out as a great looking girl ,wow sheer heaven :love: :love Nisha xx

Marcia-B
06-05-2006, 01:01 PM
I have often thought about it and wanted it as a teenager but the money and fear of others has put me off.I have had various religious experiences and relationships which have caused me not to do so.I decided sometime ago that i would never transition.
Over the last year or two I have been thinking differently.I have been going out to tg clubs for about six months.I hadnt taken such steps before and wondered why I am doing it.I am not getting aroused at all but I want to go out and am dressing as a woman more than I ever did.
I seem to be less satisfied with my appearance.I would like to change my body.I am more interested in having a female body than crossdressing.
It has caused a lot of distress.I tried to block out this feeling but it is too overwhelming.I have told myself that I will do it and have been much more comfortable since then.I feel I need to do it soon.
Unless I find a miracle cure I think I will probably transition.By the way I think about it nearly all the time.

maid phylis
06-05-2006, 02:11 PM
if i could go back in time and be 20 years old again and also be living in this time zone i probably would have it done.when there is no family and life is just starting to get interesting ,yes i would have done it then,but as we all know most of us have families to take care of and as for me just being able to change my sex for a few ours every week i feel gifted in the respect it gives me to be able to go out as a woman .love phylisanne:love: :cheer: :doll:

Marcia-B
06-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Some of you girls who think you are to old and won't look good have you considered facial feminisation surgery?

ava_bruna
06-06-2006, 05:53 PM
I wonder how it would be if we all did our own thing, BI, GAY, ST8 or all inbetween, :p

trannie T
06-07-2006, 12:33 AM
It has always been a fantasy of mine to become a female. It shall always remain a fantasy. If I were to win a free sex change I would give it to one of you, I'm happy to be a part time woman.

Lilith Moon
06-07-2006, 04:05 AM
Given the "magic sex-change box" and an accepting family, then yes. But in reality it just isn't going to happen, so I try to make the best of what life offers.

Slip Affinity
06-07-2006, 02:56 PM
At one time I thought about it but in reality I've got the best of both worlds as a cd/tv. Now, if that magic machine ever became a reality and I could go back and forth .... WOW, I'm there.

Miss_D
06-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Nah, not for me.......the good Lord made me a man and I'll stay that way....

But He never said I had to dress like a man !!!!!!!!! LOL

linnea
06-07-2006, 03:58 PM
This is how I've thought of it too. If I had had a way to do it when I was a teenager or a little earlier, I think that I might have done so. Of course, a lot of other things would have had to have been different too. My mother would have to have known about my feelings (ironically, I think that she would have encouraged it if she had known). Now, I fantasize about it, but I realize that with my build and other features, it would take a lot of surgery and superhuman effort to make the transition. Add to that the social and family concerns--it's just too much to deal with in the little time I have left (given the averages of life-span, etc.). So I'll continue to enjoy what I can do and appreciate the opportunities that I have to dress and feel wonderful as a CD woman.

I feel the same way. Too bad we did not have computers way back then.

linnea
06-07-2006, 04:01 PM
I've thought about this and even looked at some of the "examples" posted on-line, but it is still pretty daunting. Just the physical part would be long and painful it seems.

Some of you girls who think you are to old and won't look good have you considered facial feminisation surgery?

Amelie
06-07-2006, 04:01 PM
Thought about it!!!

I live every single day thinking about it. If I had the dough, I would be a conplete woman. Right now, I am happy being neither a man or woman, I am happy being in my own catagory.