PDA

View Full Version : Sailors

jenny_centaur
06-04-2006, 03:16 PM
I've just had the most brillant week, sailing off-shore en-femme. Are there any others amongst you who do this?

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1053/sail16fs.jpg

I'd recommend it anyone, but especially to those who never venture out, or who only do so under cover of darkness.

Barb Valentine
06-04-2006, 03:18 PM
No I've never done it
But It looks like you had a blast

Taffy
06-04-2006, 03:31 PM
No, haven't done that, but I am a total sucker for sailor-style dresses and uniforms. I have two sailor-style dresses and several Japanese sailor-style uniforms. Add to this about double that number for my dolls and it is a lot...

Taffy

Amelie
06-04-2006, 03:35 PM
No. I have never done this, but I did hang out in a sailors bar.

Julie Avery
06-04-2006, 04:09 PM
I've never done it, but it sounds and looks awesome!

JeanneF
06-04-2006, 07:22 PM
No. I have never done this, but I did hang out in a sailors bar.

lol. That was the same thing I was thinking...I saw the header and thought it may be a thread of picking up cute sailor boys. :)

Caitlintgsd
06-04-2006, 07:28 PM
I used to hang out in sailor bars. But I used to have to wear bell bottom trousers and listen to "Anchor's Away" at a lot of work related events too.

DeniseNY
06-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Mad props to Jenny for giving "mistress of the seas" a whole new meaning!!! ;) You looked great out there!

sarahjan
06-04-2006, 11:41 PM
Used to sail a lot while I was in the Army, thought I have never sailed dressed.

The best trip I every did was from Fort Lauerdale to Belize via Key West, Grand Cayman ands a smal island cal Swan Island when used to be the base for the Voice of America radio station. Great Sailing

Looks like you had great fun like to swap places.

Kate Simmons
06-05-2006, 03:11 AM
HMMm, I would tend to think we would look pretty attractive to any sailor, especially after a long voyage. Not to get off the subject, however, night sailing sounds like fun. Ericka

Pamela girl
06-05-2006, 10:17 AM
I di some of it sailing across the gulf of mexico. but all I had was a denim skirt on the boat. It was cool though to be able to wear it as long as I wanted with absoloutly no fear of anyone seeing me. Next crossing I will have full outfits

Rachael Turner
06-05-2006, 03:58 PM
Way to go Girl! Nice look. Now you gave me a great idea. I should wear a bikini and some high heels for my next regatta. The heels would do wonders for the hiking strap in the laser!

Caitlintgsd
06-05-2006, 04:22 PM
HMMm, I would tend to think we would look pretty attractive to any sailor, especially after a long voyage. Not to get off the subject, however, night sailing sounds like fun. Ericka

Well, uhm, it's not like we hang out at the gates down at the Naval Station or even go to that part of town, but we can tell just by the attendance in the clubs when a carrier group leaves or comes back. There's a lot of girls here who disappear for 6 months at a time.

Sky
06-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Well done, girl, but it looks like there was no male sailor in the crew... now that would have made things interesting!

Jillian310
06-05-2006, 04:47 PM
I must say I have never considered wearing a skirt offshore. I prefer a really brief bottom, usually panties, and nothing else, except, of course, sperry deck shoes. I have also 'gone all he way' except for deck shoes, which are required safety gear, IMHO. When I sailed in the Cheasepeke, with a hot young wife years ago, being nude on the helmsmans seat provided some bizzare times, which contributed to erratic course keeping! You can do the 'math' on that! LOL

Kate Simmons
06-05-2006, 05:33 PM
I'm more partial to sub-mariners myself. They need room to "stretch" after those tight quarters. LOL Ericka

corsetedgirl
06-05-2006, 05:45 PM
I hope you didnt wear your heels on deck the captain would be angry :)

sexydragon
06-05-2006, 05:46 PM
*Giggles*

Way to go Girl, nice look, but how about this?
I was in the US Navy and we crossed the equator just south the Singapore.
I was "volunteered" for my division for the role of the "Neptune' Queen" contest.
Imagine the looks I got when I walked out of the bathroom in Heels, tight leather skirt, white blouse and make up and Jewlery. But alas I didnt win though I got second place. :D

jenny_centaur
06-05-2006, 06:34 PM
I hope you didnt wear your heels on deck the captain would be angry :)

I'm the captain/skipper so I can wear what I want, but I tried wearing heels and snapped one off in the cockpit when it got it stuck in the decking :o

I was wearing Doc Martens in the photo:sad:

I always put my heels back on as soon as I'm safely moored:happy:

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/7697/jcb6jo.jpg

Melinda G
06-05-2006, 10:09 PM
I've done it many times. Soon as I get away from the marina, I'm into a teddy or short chemise. But no heels. Good way to slip and fall, break your ankle, or fall overboard. I will put on heels to lounge around in the cockpit after I'm anchored or tied up somewhere remote, just for the visual effect.

Betty H
06-05-2006, 10:28 PM
Jenny,

WOW captain nice legs and upskirt pic.You must have the first mate all hot and bothered. .

Melora
06-06-2006, 11:29 AM
What an AWSOME Idea!

Nastasha
06-06-2006, 11:38 AM
I used to hang out in sailor bars. But I used to have to wear bell bottom trousers and listen to "Anchor's Away" at a lot of work related events too.

Me too .. not alot of places to hide your panties on board a ship either ... LOL

Lilly 40C
06-16-2006, 08:06 PM
Hi:

I love to sail would do it A La Natural or En Fem. Any one up to it in NJ.

Love,

Lilly

EllenCD
06-17-2006, 02:13 PM
Great story. I love ocean racing and have crewed on several including the Long Beach/Hawaii race. Night ocean sailing can get extremely exciting when a USN FBN surfaces next to you! One benefit from long cruises is you get rid of all those nasty tan lines. Smile!:happy:

Joy Carter
06-17-2006, 03:13 PM
Jenny if the Coast Guard catches you without a life vest boy with you be embarrassed when they fine you! LOL:D

Iv'e also heard that thongs have relaced "keel hauling" now days !:eek:

phred
06-17-2006, 11:21 PM
I have done lots of sailing dressed-- usually in lingerie with harken shoes!!! a fashion faux pas I know- but better than slipping and falling overboard. I love the feeling of the wind blowing up my silky slip!!

lilly_nj
06-18-2006, 09:01 AM
I like the way Ellen thinks. The longer the trip the less tan lines. Dress when its dark and get the best of both worlds.

sparks
06-18-2006, 12:05 PM
And Here I thought this post was about drunken ones in a Tranny Bar!
Keep on sailing sister!