PDA

View Full Version : interesting prediciment

Stephacuse
06-04-2006, 04:50 PM
So i'm back to talking with one of my ex's who doesnt know about me cd'ing. She lives in FL now and i live in NY. If she ever moved back i think there'd be a good chance of going back out which would be wonderful. However I feel i think i should tell her finaly but would be afriad of her never talking to me againg which would suck. Question is should i tell her and if so how should I?

paulaN
06-04-2006, 07:57 PM
wish I could give you an answer. your gona have to figure that one out on your own. Me I think I would let it go. get on with my life as best I could.

Phyliss
06-05-2006, 03:19 AM
Rather than advice, I have a question: why is she an "ex" ?

I think I'd have to think about that.

AnnaMaria
06-05-2006, 06:34 AM
Stephacuse,

I think that I have to agree with Phyliss on this one, the bigger question is why is she your ex. After close consideration of that answer then you could consider if you want to tell her or not. The thing that you have to remember is that if you do decide to go back with her you have to take into consideration how she would react to the knowledge that you are a tg, because at some point she will probably find out anyway and it would be better to just be honest from the start to avoid any hurt down the road. For me the answer was an easy one I had to tell my wife about myself because I couldn't stand the thought of not telling her no matter what the outcome. The thought of lying to her was just too much for me to deal with.

huggs
anna