PDA

View Full Version : some unexpected outside time

melissa michaels
06-04-2006, 05:13 PM
I had a great supprise today to find i had the house to myself for a few hours
so i took advantage.I put on a bra and panties followed with a short black skirt and my new light yellowish cami,[one thing nice is that by nature i have a totaly hairless body, although i do have to shave my face everyday and my hair has always been thin and fine,so i've never been able to let it grow]. then I put on my new black/silver tie style belt that hangs nicely down one side,followed by my black 2 inch all open style strap pumps.I put on
my medium blond highlited wig that has slight curl and goes down to my bra strap in back.it has slight bangs and i parted it on the right side and put the right side behind my ear and secured it with a barette.then on my right ear i put a long dangley ear ring and 2 smaller wide hoops.on my left ear i just had a long dangley one.I put on a matching silver necklace and 4 sets of thin bangle braclets that had 3 to a set on my left wrist.i then toped it off with a
matching black with silver trim short stap purse.i did not have time for any makeup.When i looked
in the mirror i realised that everything was very current, fashion wise,as all was purchased in the past year.that made me one happy girly girl.I then decided to go outside for awhile and enjoy the beautiful day.our backyard is fenced in and we have some long sidewalks that are great for practicing walking.I sat for awhile and walked for awhile and had a very enjoyable time
It's been a long time since i've been fully enfemm out in public [but thats another story] so this was a great release,something to help get me through
the week.hopefuly there will be many more girly times to come.