PDA

View Full Version : Other Feminine Items?

Jenny
05-11-2004, 07:07 AM
We talk a lot about wearing girl's clothes on this forum but I was wondering how many of us used other feminine items or practices too. Me for example, I use women's deodorant (currently gillette for women spray). I also shave under my arms (not brave enough to shave my legs but I have light hair on my legs anyway). I use nail polish on my toes in the winter. I have worn both sanitary napkins and tampons, although not on a regular period basis. I am sure there are other feminine items or practices I have used.

Do other people likewise practice their femininity in these ways?

Nicole-InPanties
05-11-2004, 08:11 AM
Hey Jenny, I also use other femme items such as soap, deodorants, lotions, just about anything I can get away with. I always keep myself in something femme.

evelyn
05-11-2004, 08:34 AM
I'm new to this forum business so please bear with me. I too use other feminine items whenever I can and the opportunity presents itself. I have to be careful as my wife doesn't know and won't if at all possible. If she was to find out it would be the end of us soooo.
Also it's part of the fun. I also shave my underarms and always use womens deodorant. I also shave my butt and surrounding area, if you haven't tried this you should it's amazing how soft and sexy it feels when you put sexy panties and nylons on with a shaved, lotioned, and powdered behind. When I dress up I also wear cologne etc. my favorite being opium it really adds to the experience. I don't shave my legs because I wear shorts all summer and I just don,t think it would be understood. although I do keep the hair on my legs groomed shorter than normal.

Sissy Pure Silk
05-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Hi Jenny,

I too love all things femme. Beyond clothing I also love body lotions, perfumes (Chanel 14 when I can aford it), face cream, hand cream and panty liners. When I'm wearing my favourite Angora cardigan I like to place a ladies handkerchief inside the sleeve of my cardigan. It is something I remember my more graceful aunties doing in my childhood. The other thing I love to wear are lots of bangles. It just sends me. something about the jingle jangle sound they make. A beautiful musical accompaniment to the rustle of my stockings and silk underskirt.

sammyd
05-11-2004, 07:17 PM
just a warning about wearing tampons...

tampons are designed to absorb the flow of blood in the vagina
your anus is not a vagina
absorbing nessecary fluids can cause damage down there

wweary101
05-12-2004, 04:52 AM
I am attracted to all things that make me feel feminine, even if it's just using a deodorant that's marketed for women or shaving with razor that was supposedly designed for women. Any little thing that appeases my poor, sublimated Yin nature. Using body lotions and moisurizers induces a very soft and silky sensation. Every three months I get a perm. My wife has not figured out that I agreed to this hair styling/treatment/torment mostly because I associate it as a tradionally female grooming behavior. Using feminine hygiene products such as pads, liners or tampons is reserved for days when I need to feel extra feminine and can find the opportunity to indulge.

PaulaJeanette
05-12-2004, 06:38 AM
Over the course of my crossdressing, I've tried a variety of perfumes. One favorite was Diane Von Fersteinberg's (sp?) Tatiana.

I regularly wear sanitary pads in my panties and pantyhose...helps keep them clean. On occasion for additional stimulation, I've inserted tampons in my butt (I'm careful and use KY jelly). I have seen other responses mentioning this female item and the negative reactions but, trust me, the sensation is very EROTIC. I've found it extremely stimulating when relieving yourself.

Lee
05-12-2004, 08:32 AM
I am starting to replace any thing I can to feel more fem.I have lots of panties & bras.I going shopping today to buy Lacey socks and some other girly things.And maybe a new dress.I am even try to walk a little fem.