PDA

View Full Version : Our Town USA

Marcia
11-20-2004, 01:41 AM
"I have a thought" (no its not a parody of that famous speech, "I have a dream", but its close) -- what if we "seized the moment" and created "Our Town USA" along these lines:

1. Buy a large plot of land where we could create "Our Town" -- it could be a remote tract in the Rockys, or a piece of land behind a friendly resort, but it must be private and capable of being maintained as private (these kinds or opportunities exist all over the place);

2. Sell "time share" lots to those who can afford it, and according to the fantasy of those who want to work that particular type of retail (waitress, baker, cook, mother hen, etc.)

3, Each lot would be "improved" with a retail space below and a living space above (maybe at first it is just a main street with store fronts and a parking area for RV's);

4. Purchasers would be able to buy one, two or more weeks of the year;

5. Each piece of property would be dedicated to a purpose to advance the town, bakery, cafe, general store, etc (as wide as our fertile minds can range),

6. Each "lot holder" would "staff" the lot with the appropriate workers during all or the designated parts of the year, dressed as appropriate for the task;

7. The synergy created woud create our own town, a place to relax and get to know others in a true small town atmosphere;

8. No cameras allowed, a security gate for the protection of all.

9. The lots would be sold as part of a private social club, with any transfers to be approved by the other club members.

10. There are surely those out there witht the necessary sophistication and desire to make a profit who could make this a reality and at a great price for all.

11. Imagine, one, two, or more weeks to indulge your fantasy, 100% of the time, and in a club that you control. Could be real cool.

racquel
11-20-2004, 01:54 AM
right frikken on. love this idea.would buy rather than rent.

Chandra Marie
11-20-2004, 02:00 AM
would buy rather than rent.Agreed, I would rather be a full time resident of this town, and, all those new business' will need signage.

samanthajay
11-20-2004, 02:05 AM
samantha's sandwich shack and games? ooooooooooo i like. :D

Marcia
11-20-2004, 02:15 AM
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"

I love this quote. It really says it all about why we should have "Our Town". Erica should be Mayor (all politicians have opd -- just teasing Erica, I love your posts).

Sharon
11-20-2004, 09:48 AM
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"

I love this quote. It really says it all about why we should have "Our Town". Erica should be Mayor (all politicians have opd -- just teasing Erica, I love your posts).

I want in!!

Felicity for co-mayor -- just to keep things lively!! :)

Wendy me
11-20-2004, 11:48 AM
this all sounds good till someone wants to "change one thing" now every one has a way to "make it better" good thought sounds good

samanthajay
11-22-2004, 02:45 AM
I want in!!

Felicity for co-mayor -- just to keep things lively!! :)
well we cant talk politics unless we include alanya. she will be cheif of staff or somthing. :D

Georgette
11-22-2004, 10:11 AM
I believe there is a few private RV grounds around that are all nudy colonys.Why not have an all CD-TV Recreation property and sell time share think about that Idea.
Have Rv will travel.
HUGS

Jerry
11-22-2004, 10:19 AM
I think about this kind of thing a lot. It's interesting that others do as well. I've thought about "retiring" and opening a B&B, away from it all. Then I add a spa. Well, then shopping. Maybe a photoshoot. A "Girl's Week Away" vacation spot.

Then there's the idea of moving to a larger city (NW Arkansas is growing, but it's still expensive to get here). Open a Boudouire near an airport so girls can fly in. Pick them up and have a place to shop.

Oh, the opportunities are limitless. To do a proper marketing study and business plan, we'd want to know how many of us are out there. I'm guessing a lot more that want to admit, and they'd love to come spend time dressed for success with us!

Hog Hugs. Jerry

samanthajay
11-23-2004, 12:49 AM
Crispy for Sherriff. Who's gonna give a shark trouble???
yeah out laws will need a bigger boat. :D

Sharon
11-23-2004, 12:53 AM
I believe there is a few private RV grounds around that are all nudy colonys.Why not have an all CD-TV Recreation property and sell time share think about that Idea.
Have Rv will travel.
HUGS

Nude CD-TV camps? What's the point of being a TV then???

samanthajay
11-23-2004, 12:58 AM
yeah! its like duuh. hello. :D

Rachel Ann
11-23-2004, 01:58 AM
I want to be Chief of Police (yes, you can have that and a Sheriff). Or Tax Collector.

Marcia, it's not OPD that politicians have, it's sociopathy. (Sorry Erica *ducks*)

Sharon
11-23-2004, 04:15 AM
You can be the tax collector Rachel Ann. Not me, no ma'am. Everybody hates the taxman. or taxwoman!

Georgette
11-23-2004, 01:24 PM
I didn't mean that we would be nude I used that as a comparison, I think .
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Rachel Ann
11-23-2004, 04:56 PM
Well, you could go by tan lines. :D

DonnaT
11-23-2004, 05:44 PM
maybe a Coyote Ugly style CD bar????

It would be if it were for nudes, that's for sure. :eek:

Well, were not all blondes, I new what you meant Georgette :D

There are CDs with LG fantasies and these LG CDs have a little girl's camp they attend every year.

Sandra H
11-23-2004, 06:00 PM

I agree, how would you stay tucked????? :confused:

Sandra H
11-23-2004, 06:03 PM
I think it would be a great idea. I would move in if I can open the only store selling panties, pantyhose, shoes and make-up. :D

Rachel Ann
11-23-2004, 06:37 PM
Hmm wants to be Chief of Police? reminds me of the "fox and hen house story" ?
Maude, corruption is as American as apple pie! Our sisters of other nationalities will have to speak for themselves.

I agree, how would you stay tucked????? :confused:
You've got us there, Sandra! Ever notice how the biggest proponents of public nudity tend to be those who SHOULD wear clothes? *meow*