PDA

View Full Version : I nearly got caught

bredalee25
06-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Hi girls I almost got caught tonight. I tucked my gf into bed like every night when i stay up later than her. I went to take a shower and saw her new bra in the clothes basket and thuoght what the h*** i'll try it on. It didn't stop there i also found her panties a pink tank top and some cute shorts. Yes i had it all on when i heard the doorknob rattle. Thank god i was close enough to stop her from coming in.

Ofcourse she questioned me as to why it took so long for her to be allowed to come in. I just said i was looking at my backside in the mirror on the back of the bathroom door. She again questioned why. I didn't see a need to explain myself on that one but did anyhow i told her i thought i had a cut or something. Well then why didn't you just move and let me in? I had to think fast and told her it was because i had just turned around when she tried to come in and she nailed me in the toe with a ingrown toenail and had to stand there til the pain went away. She bought it so i'm in the clear. That was way to close for comfort.

So no more dressing when she's home

ttfn

JulieCDOH
06-04-2006, 10:58 PM
Yeah, that was too close for comfort. Guess you'll either have to be more careful or come clean with her.

Good Luck

Kisses Julie:doll:

Cherry Lynn
06-04-2006, 11:50 PM
Nearly getting caught gives such a rush of adrenaline, I love it. I go out in the yard in my short shorts and sandals with my pink toenails showing. If someone were to pull in the driveway I would have to make a dash for the house.

Tamara Croft
06-05-2006, 01:11 AM
Just one question, why haven't you told her? I'm not saying you should, I know how hard it can be, but I'm just wondering why?

The thing is, if she had got in the door and saw you wearing her lingerie, I can only imagine what her reaction would be....

Eugenie
06-05-2006, 01:30 AM
Nearly getting caught gives such a rush of adrenaline, I love it.
Indeed Danielle,

There has to be a part of exhibitionism in many of us. This may be linked to our desire to prove that "the other us" really exists. And since we rarely have cooperative SOs or are rarely outed in the open to show ourselves "en femme", we often get a kick of risking getting caught while dressed. And indeed the rush of adrenaline is there.

Early on in my CD life I was playing that game at home. My wife knew about my x-dressing but disliked seeing me dressed. Yet the urge of being seen was too strong. So I was dressing "en femme" while she was at home and taking risks doing so. This was highthening my Crossdressing excitment. Of course, given that attitude, I was caught a few times... I can say now that this was not a good idea. I'm sure it has turned off my wife and increased her negative reactions about my X-dressing.

I don't do that sort of things anymore. It must be maturity... But I still enjoy beeing seen "en femme". This is why I've put several pics of me in the "Galery" section of the forum... But it seems I'm not alone having so much pleasure with showing pictures...
:hugs:
Eugenie

bredalee25
06-05-2006, 04:38 AM
Just one question, why haven't you told her? I'm not saying you should, I know how hard it can be, but I'm just wondering why?

The thing is, if she had got in the door and saw you wearing her lingerie, I can only imagine what her reaction would be....

Tamara, She knows that I used to CD before we met. She thinks that i've stopped dressing because of her being in my life. We all know once a cd always a cd there is no stopping. I did manage to quit for seven months though before i startes up again.

ttfn

Phillis
06-05-2006, 06:37 AM
Well I did get caught a while back. Nothing was said and was a little nervous at first, then I just relaxed and enjoyed the moment. Lately I have been going out in the yard fully dressed as a female and enjoy every minute of it, regardless of what the neighbors say, which none of them have. I live on a corner lot and traffice goes by and very seldom does any one look in my direction. I have even been wearing a bra with my breast forms under my t-shirts and have gone up and down the street this way. Neighbors have been giving me weird looks and that is about all. I feel if I want to dress as a female I should not be scared to go out in the yard this way.