PDA

View Full Version : Week En Femme

Alayna
11-20-2004, 05:29 AM
I'm baaaack:D

So whether you've all noticed or not I've been away for the last couple of weeks or so. Between a wedding, corset crap, and most recently a week in Manassas with Samanthajay I've been a little busy....so sorry for the rude departure.

Here's a few pics from the night we went to Soho's with Samantha's girlfriend and some other friends too. It was a wild night from the get-go as we were supposed to get to a club that night but EVERYTHING kept going wrong (I'll let you fill in the details Sam;) ). We ended up going to Soho's and had the funniest time right from when we walked in the door....

I'm 6'5" already so I tend to draw attention, but when I'm wearing heels, fishnets, and a vinyl miniskirt??? Let's just say that almost every head in the coffee shop turned my way. I could barely contain my laughter!!! While I was gettting coffee a guy (who actually turned out to be a girl) asked if he could take a picture of my legs for some school thing or whatever. I said "what the hell" and gave a sexy pose... A few minutes later Sam's gf was hungry so she went up to the counter and without thinking about where she was, ordered a "tossed salad"!!!

Later on that night, another friend of Sam's (Brandi) suddenly realized that we were in a gay-oriented coffee shop....Admittedly she was exhausted from the beginning of the night, but still.....way too funny. That's the short version of that night, (one of 5 days out there, all a blast) did I miss anything important Samantha?

By the way, Liz if you're reading this......I made my plane just fine:rolleyes: I did however miss my connection to Denver because I'm a dumbass and can't hear the difference between terminal "B" and "G". Fortunately though the next flight out was only an hour and a half later.........D'oh!

samanthajay
11-20-2004, 05:36 AM
no not from that night. hey were are the rest of da pics? :confused:

Alayna
11-20-2004, 05:40 AM
mmmmmmmm, there were only a few others and they aren't too flattering:o . They're also just more of the same... Too bad I only took pictures that one night. I'm not much of a shutterbug though....

samanthajay
11-20-2004, 05:42 AM
how about a full veiw of my avatar? :confused:

KewTnCurvy GG
11-20-2004, 05:49 AM
Smashing ladies, simply smashing! And, welcome back Alyana.

hugs
kew

Tristen Cox
11-20-2004, 05:58 AM
Fabulous girls! Simply irresistable!

:D
*mwah*

Love
Tristen

samanthajay
11-20-2004, 06:08 AM
why thank you both*blows kisses* :D

Alayna
11-20-2004, 06:26 AM
merci:o

Now who wants to do a crossdressers.com convention?:D :p

Alayna
11-20-2004, 06:27 AM
BTW, love your new avatar Tristen:cool:

babe4life
11-20-2004, 07:59 AM
Very nice indeed girls. Very nice!

Hey Samantha, nice avatar pic!

Say, where are the rest of the details. You can't just say "fill in the blanks" and not fill in the blanks! :confused:

Love,
Vicky

Julie
11-20-2004, 08:06 AM
Alayna, nice story of your trip with Samantha. Reading between the lines there I feel there is a much more interesting story to unfold. :)

Great avatar Samantha.

JJ

Wenda
11-20-2004, 09:22 PM
sounds like a yummy time, over all. Good on you, girls! 6'5", cool. I am just over 6'1" and about 6'6" in my fav boots. wenda.

Bonnie-OR
11-20-2004, 11:22 PM
Wow, sounds like you girls had a ball. I'm so glad for you. A get together sounds great, when and where??? If only that could happen, we are spread all over the world. I really would love to meet you all face to face. What a blast that could be! Huggs to all, Bonnie

Sharon
11-21-2004, 12:36 AM
Ally and Sammy, that is so cool! Another members get together and it looks like you had fun! God how I wish we could all get together. What a party that would be!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_4_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm82537)

Julie, what happened to Thanksgiving? I've already begun to pack. :confused:

samanthajay
11-22-2004, 02:37 AM
Very nice indeed girls. Very nice!

Hey Samantha, nice avatar pic!

Say, where are the rest of the details. You can't just say "fill in the blanks" and not fill in the blanks! :confused:

Love,
Vicky
there where alot of things that happen that night that went wrong and i for one don't relly want to talk about it. i had fun but there was so much drama that weekend. it was crazy.

Alayna
11-24-2004, 05:37 AM
uhhh yeah, there was a lot of drama that week. I'm just talking about that night though. By the way Sam, don't even sweat that big nutjob clinging on your gf (not that you were). I've never seen a bigger man act so much like a little child:rolleyes:.

Anyway, from that night....

We took forever to get ready and get out of the house by 10:00 when Liz was going to pick us up. She showed up really late but it didn't matter because we weren't ready anyway:p. I was having a drama with my hair as I'm totally dyslexic in front of a mirror, and Samantha's gf Leslie had to do it for me. Samantha was having makeup issues I think. We finally got out of there really late and we wanted to take the metro but nobody knew how to get there that way, so we drove back real quick to get the map of DC that I got at the airport. I ran into the house and sure enough the map wasn't there (I think it got thrown away)

Well, I looked frantically through the house and ended knocking my half-open nail polish all over a table (glass, fortunately) and my hands! So I'm waving to the car for someone to come in and Sam comes in and I tell her to find the map while I'm cleaning this shit off my hands. We can't find the map, my nails look like crap and now we're even later than before. When we get to the metro station Leslie asks me to give back her keys that were attached to her wallet with her ID in it.....fuuuuuuuuuuuck. Left it inside during the nail polish drama. That's when we decided to go to Soho's. I had brought a couple shooters of Glenfiddich to help cut out the bar tabs so Sam and I drank the last one real quick before we drove off......Samantha is definitely NOT a scotch drinker:D but she took it like a (wo)man! There was a lot more that happened but I can't remember too well. It was one of those nights where everything goes wrong and it ends up being fun because of that!

Tristen Cox
11-24-2004, 06:31 AM
Rotflmao!

Wish I had been there. Uhm a crossdressers convention, why sure:D
Oh sorry Alayna had to change that avatar, hope you still like this one.
You don't wanna know what the full view of that pic was like,(well maybe you do) but let me say that I was standing at your height with you wearing heels:p

LoL

*hugs*
Tristen

samanthajay
11-24-2004, 08:47 PM
we could have used all the help we could get that night. :D