PDA

View Full Version : A simple (I hope) question ...

Byllie
06-05-2006, 10:15 AM
I've been thinking about taking a few pics of myelf and posting them, but I have a beard which will not be coming off anytime soon as my SO loves it way too much. Would it be acceptable for me to post pics enfemme but also bearded? Thanks in advance!

GabrielleS
06-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Hi Byllie,

I say -- GO FOR IT! I've also got a beard, but after 20 years, I've decided that a new look would be exciting and am seriously thinking of shaving. As everyone I've mentioned it to says 'Nature is on my side'.

So let's see those pics.

Debbie

Melinda G
06-05-2006, 11:21 AM
Eeeeaaaaauuuuuuuuu!:D

Tracy_Victoria
06-05-2006, 11:34 AM
Byllie

If you look around there are many people who post just, legs or body shots, and there is butterfly bill who also has a beard as well.

Just do what your comfortable with doing, no one here is in any position to judge what another does, we all do our own thing, and thats what this site is all about.

Enjoy yourself

Butterfly Bill
06-05-2006, 12:35 PM
I have been posting with my picture since just before New Year's and no terrorists have some around so far.

KimberlyS
06-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Byllie, IMHO, more cders should be a brave as you are and post their pictures even if they are not girly and feminine. Nothing wrong with being a CDer guy in femme clothes in my book. Even if they look a bit more masculine... Oh that is who I am.... Hee hee hee

I say go for it and be yourself.

KimberlyS-CD

myMichelle
06-05-2006, 05:14 PM
When I was several years younger, I used to have a moustache, and I never let that get in the way of wearing a skirt!

Julie York
06-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Headless photos are very fashionable on Cd sites so if the beard detracts from your intended image...just OFF WITH THE HEAD! No-one will think any less of you.

Angela Burke
06-05-2006, 05:49 PM
This is a possible solution to your quandry.
Why not simply shave half your beard off?
Then you would have a lovely smooth profile
for your femme pics, whilst retaining a hairy
masculine profile as well.
I realise of course you might get a few strange looks
and the occasional ribald comment regarding
your appearance from people who saw you coming
head on.

Byllie
06-05-2006, 09:42 PM
Angela - Thanks ... I think ...:eek:

Deborah
06-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Do what you have to do. As i recall correctly everyone accepts each other here. (Unless we're just in a pissy mood in which case ignore us. :D )

jillinla
06-05-2006, 09:57 PM
macho drag
c'mom
jump in

Wenda
06-05-2006, 10:03 PM
A friend went to a CD event in Winnipeg, and she couldn't believe how great most of the gurls looked, but she was quite surprised by what they called 'rough drag', CDers who came, completely dressed, unshaven, no makeup, a couple with no wigs. I started like that, but, first I HAD to shave my legs, then, of course, my chest, etc, etc. I still don't pass, but I have fun trying.

trannie T
06-07-2006, 01:07 AM
I had a beard for years, then shaved it off for work reasons. If you want to keep the beard, cool. I don't know any bearded ladies, but I know a few with moustaches.