PDA

View Full Version : hi girls can you help?

corsetman
11-20-2004, 09:11 AM
:confused: Last night was my third ventue on makeup. I have to tell you that it was very exciting. As i get more practice it definatly gets better and easyier to apply. One thing i cant figure is the beard cover. Can we girls get the blue tone to disappear? I tried a beard cover by suddenly fem and they wrote it will do the job. Maybe im doing something wrong? I shave close in both directions. Apply the cover, foundation adn power but my manlyhood is still here. I want to got out but with this obstalce in the way it wont happen Do i have to live with it? Anyone with the right anwer wins a free pic of me!! Thanks for your help. :)

babe4life
11-20-2004, 09:39 AM
Hiya,

Someone help here! I remember seeing a suggestion to put on orange lipstick over the area? Somehow nutrilises the blue tinge. Then the beard cover or foundation and the rest. At least, I think it was orange lipstick!

I am almost sure I saw the suggestion in this very forum ....

Do a search for "beard cover" and there are quite a few suggestions :p

Love,
Vicky

carolynhcd
11-20-2004, 01:05 PM
Let me point you to Genevieve's latest makeup and photo tips thread. She's brilliant and you will find your questions answered there. Thanks, Gen!

genevieve_ohara
11-20-2004, 01:10 PM
Wow, honey that was sweet!

(the check's in the mail)

Seriously though...I use concealer. Works great for me....

Love

G

Jeanette H
11-20-2004, 01:21 PM
I use a TV Paint Stick and powder by Kryolan and am pleased with that, especially as I don't think I'm a great make-up artist. They've got a website at http://www.kryolan.com.

christine55
11-20-2004, 01:27 PM
I have tried dermablend, it covered the beard really well but I did not like the way it looked under my other makeup. I used it very sparingly but it still gave a waxy look after I applied my foundation and powder. I have heard other girls say it works really well for them. Possibly my skin tone or texture. I currentl use orange and red lipstick blended with concealer and it covers really well. Dont need to alather it on, the colors hide my beard really well.
Hugs Christine.

DanaJ
11-20-2004, 04:28 PM
http://www.colortration.com

Sharon
11-20-2004, 09:46 PM
Thank you for the link Dana!

new2jersey
12-28-2004, 08:14 AM
Yes, Dana thanks. I'm going to try it! :p

Ciao!