PDA

View Full Version : Busted!

Georgette
11-20-2004, 09:18 AM
As you all know that read my last post on new clothes , well I did go out for my little ride ( no I don't drive in the heels I take the right one off), and in the middle of my outing I decided to go to this certian CD-TV club to check it out. WOW I was welcomed with open arms there they spotted me before I was all the way inside, Well I told one of the girls that I could only stay for 1 drink then I had to get, that didn't happen we started talking about stylist that were TV-CD friendly and they pointed me to one not to far from where I live who is a Cd and was really ready to help anyway she could.
By the time I looked at the watch My So would already be on her way home or home OH S--T, well take like a woman and face the music I guess, when I got home she was there and I said to myself be a real woman and face her.I did and she said she had known for years she was just waiting for me to be brave enough to tell her WHEW! :)
The only thing is now I have to share my outfits with her we are both the same size, and she said to get to the stylist ASAP. as Ineeded a lot of help on makeup.
That wasn't to bad nowwas it Georgette :rolleyes:
HUGS

Sharon
11-20-2004, 09:20 AM
Wonderful Georgette!!

Natasha Anne
11-20-2004, 09:26 AM
It's amazing how our fears bind us, and fool us into thinking what we believe to be real really is. Now you found out what a wonderful wife you have, and I bet you wish you'd mentioned it sooner :)

babe4life
11-20-2004, 09:27 AM
Wow Georgette. You had me worried there for a bit. But that is fantastic. So, does your SO have nice clothes? I mean, if she wants access to yours ....

:D

Love,
Vicky

Wendy me
11-20-2004, 11:21 AM
wow talk abought busted while browsing on through the theards nock on the door ,dog howling cops here "stripper time" anyway thay not looking for me
want to know abought a assocate of mine "can we look around" shure nock your socks off ...............this sight on the coumpter screan.............. wow small town big mouths .................think i am busted ????????/

babe4life
11-20-2004, 11:55 AM
Wendy, oops :o

I hope not!

Love,
Vicky

Wendy me
11-20-2004, 11:56 AM
that stripper in me helpes out sometimes

KewTnCurvy GG
11-20-2004, 02:08 PM
Wow, I'm so happy for you! I truly believe that fears do bind us and lies only isolate us. So, cheers to you Georgette. And happy makeovers and have fun with your wardrobe.

hugs
kew

Wenda
11-20-2004, 02:38 PM
:D That is marvelous. Similar to my experience. My gf had been aware of my cd'ing since i re-started, but was not really part of it. I have become a bit of a project for her. It is great. wenda.

Leo
11-20-2004, 02:41 PM
Great story, had me enthralled. When is the movie released? Great news babes and another example of triumph in the face of adversity. Happenings like these may well be triggering a revolution in our villages, towns and City's. Keep 'em coming.

DonnaT
11-20-2004, 02:55 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_201.gif That's marvelous, simply marvelous. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_2_85.gif

Georgette
11-20-2004, 04:24 PM
Hi No her clothes are not for me, but she said that if she can borrow mine in a pinch.
Not only that she told me not to look so bored when she wants to look at new things, also she wanted to know where I got all of them. I said mainly on E-bay and TV sites on the net.
Wow I can finally empty out my Gun Safe it was starting to get crowded any way. LOLWell gotta go as I have some more splaing to do.
Hugs PS this is the only one she can't have.

Sweet Susan
11-20-2004, 04:32 PM
This is really interesting and good. Hope you let us know how it all turns out. I was wondering if you were en femme when you entered the house. I thought maybe, but I was uncertain.

Georgette
11-20-2004, 04:34 PM
I sure was I figured well are you woman or mouse take your medicine.
HUGS

JennyCD
11-20-2004, 06:35 PM
Georgette this opens up a whole new area of your life and your relationship. I'm very happy for you. :)

Ashleigh
11-20-2004, 07:23 PM
Wonderful!!! It sure is great to hear of the "successes" of other CDs with their SOs. Although my relationship with my wife was tops before, it is even better now that my CD is in the open with her. This morning SHE had me order a wig and bought me some of my favorite perfume - Island Gardenia (used to be Jungle Gardenia). The next target is Basic Instinct from Victorias Secret. She wants one for her too. :D

racquel
11-20-2004, 07:43 PM
i doubt anyone ever was as happy to be busted as you sound.as some of the girls stated, we often exaggerate the outcome of honesty in our minds. maybe that is because when we think about coming clean we have already reverted back to our drab mentality.am sooo happy for you.

StephanieCD
11-20-2004, 08:44 PM
A better getting caught story doesn't exist. Wonderful for you!