PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boy and Sensitive Girl.

Sophia Rearen
06-05-2006, 04:50 PM
I was watching a program called After The Glory, a sports show. The show was on Dennis Rodman, the basketball player and known TV/CD. In it, they showed his toughness, of course. However, they also showed his sensitive an emotional side. When he joined LA, he was asked a question that moved him deeply, and he cried. A friend of his was shown saying, " he has that bad boy exterior, but inside, he still is a child". As a CD, I can identify with Rodman, I also disagree with his friend. I don't believe he is a child, I believe his feminine side shows from time to time. Is this a trait which alot of us share? Are there a lot of bad boy exteriors with a cry at a movie personas here?

SherriePall
06-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Sophia -- Since I have come out to my wife, I have cried more than I (my male self) would care to admit. Usually, it is over some silly little thing (like something my wife said or how she said it). I always have to be careful watching some movies (mostly chick flicks) and I will not watch the movie about one of my heroes -- Lou Gehrig. I did once and that was it -- my eyes were red for a day. Do I have a bad boy exterior. Not so much bad boy, but someone who gets angry more easily than he should and very seldom holds back on letting someone know how he feels. Plus most people know I graduated from Parris Island High and are intimidated although I would probably getted clocked by a grade school nerd. Does that answer your question? Or did I just do the political dance again?

Kate Simmons
06-05-2006, 05:27 PM
You've got me pegged, Sophia. Ericka

jillinla
06-05-2006, 05:28 PM
Hi Sophia

Iong ago - in another life (Detroit), i actually knew Dennis

I don't think he's really dresses - just a basically nice guy (Madonna like him and so did I :) who copyind Howard Stern, wore a dress to promote a book

nikisbest
06-05-2006, 05:38 PM
My job is considered a masculine job, and I ride a Harley, so I would be percieved as a bad boy or at least have the image. I will very seldom admit it, but that is just an image, case in point, I went to a funeral a while back and it was a fellow colleague in blue(if you can read between the lines, you know what I do for a living now) and about broke down in the aisle going to the casket. I hate to say this, but I was actually embarrassed over that one. I have found myself tearing up during movies and try to cover it up before the wife sees it.(She saw the funeral break down, she was holding onto me telling me that it was ok, So there was no denying that one.) I don't know how many of you that are like me in that, I don't like for someone to see that side of me.
Niki

uknowhoo
06-05-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm more of a nice guy (and girl!) than a bad boy. I have seen many references here in the forums from others who "overcompensate" by being bad asses when en homme.

Kristen Kelly
06-05-2006, 06:01 PM
Same Drab as enfem, sensitive, caring, good hearted, temper is long fuse on a keg of dynamite one big bang and its all over. I am not afraid to show my emotions, love a good tear jerk movie, more than the macho shoot em up movies.

BlueKat
06-05-2006, 06:11 PM
What's wrong with you people?
You're acting like a bunch of girls! :tongueout