PDA

View Full Version : Makeup and Photo Techniques: 2

genevieve_ohara
11-20-2004, 10:25 AM
deleted

Wendy me
11-20-2004, 11:42 AM
thanks g when dose the book come out???????

Allison Vamp
11-20-2004, 12:02 PM
genevieve, you're awesome! that's such a great trick.

genevieve_ohara
11-20-2004, 12:43 PM
Thanks Allison...now if I could only get into a corset like yours......mmmmmmm

Love

G

Sharon
11-20-2004, 02:57 PM
Thanks G!
It looks like I have a lot of work to do now, practicing these techniques, at least once I get myself some contouring powder. You've set such a high standard though, I'm considering applying one of those latex masks they use in the movies. :)
Sharon

Rhonda Callahan
11-20-2004, 04:37 PM
Great tips, and, will you, or have you already, revealed the cleavage secrets ? I could have missed it. Waiting with baited breath ?LOL :D

genevieve_ohara
11-20-2004, 05:45 PM
Hi girls...

Rhonda... what cleavage? lol

That's coming....not sure when but you haven't missed it. In any event, I'll be including links to earlier threads in each new one....

Jenny....I use Revlon Age Defying All Day Lifting Concealer, in Medium Deep 04.

One little thing of it lasts about 20-25 sessions.

Love

G

JennyCD
11-20-2004, 05:47 PM
Age defying. Yep, that's what I need alright! :) Thanks G, you're a sweety.

racquel
11-20-2004, 08:52 PM
thanks genevieve,will be trying out your techniques.hope to get a camera soon so i can document the improvements.your sooo sweet.

ieya
11-20-2004, 08:56 PM
Where you get the concealer from in the uk looked everywhere . Either im thick or blind but cant find any,,

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

kimmjacoby
11-20-2004, 09:28 PM
Dear, You Look Great!
What Brand Of Contouring Powder And What Brand And Color Foundation Do You Use For Your Photo Shoots? What Do You Wear On A Daily Basis?
Hugs,
Kimm

kimmjacoby
11-21-2004, 02:54 PM
Genevieve,
After Reading Your Post Last Night, I Though I Would Try Out Your Tips. Nothing Was Open At The Time Here To Buy Burgundy Contouring Powder, So I Used A Light Colored Multi Shade Bronzer. I'm Very Impressed With The Results.
I'll Be Updating My Profile Tonight After Work And Show The Results. I Took 400+ Pics With The Egg Cam(nobody Was Around At That Time To Hold The Sony) And Shot At To High Of A Resolution To Download Directly, But Will Fix With Photoshop.
Thanks For The Advice!!!!!!!
Please Continue Giving Us Tips.

Hugs,
Kimm (the Librarian)

Lily_gg
11-27-2004, 05:48 AM
Just had to say this: whilst Gen looks good, and her make-up is clearly very well applied (although am a bit concerned about the comment you made the other day on it making your eyes sting - don't hurt your eyes sweetie, maybe try some of the non-allergenic brands?), this is not a good look for coming out to your SO (unless she makes up like this regularly) or for day wear.

SO: your first time dressed with your SO (female) is a big experience for her - judge the make-up carefully, particularly if she favours the natural look for herself, she may not like you with lots on.

Day wear: it's simply too much - it's definitely a glammed up evening look (for which it's perfect :)) - a toned down version would work well for the daytime, and then you can just add extra eyeliner etc to glam yourself up for evening. If you're just photographing yourself like Gen though, go for it - make yourself as happy as she always looks :D