PDA

View Full Version : The case of the family pool party or what's a girl to wear?

Rikkicn
06-05-2006, 06:22 PM
I find myself in an interesting, delightful and totally unexpected situation.

I've never been one that was interested in women's bathing suits, leotards etc as sexual things and I've never thought of NEEDING to wear one but here I am.

I'm completely out to all my friends, family and family-in-law. I've been to their homes and family holiday parties en femme, I've been to baby showers and back yard BBQ's. I've cooked Thanksgiving dinner 20 and now I'm moving to another level of intimacy.

There is a family get together this fall at a place with a wonderful pool so this means I need a woman's swimming suit. I want one that looks nice on me, gives me as much shape as possible and hides my genitals. I've decided not to wear my breast forms ( feels like another level of coming out, somehow) so I need a top that has a shelf bra rather than a cup. I've ordered several from Lands End to try and see what works. Some have cute little swim skirts so i 'm hoping ones of those looks nice.

I've come too far to wear a man's suit and it would feel really uncomfortable for me and I think everyone else too. I've always been en femme around them.
Sounds fun in some ways and scary in others. A swim suit is so revealing and all that waxing I'll have to do. And at the same time there I am !!!!!!!!! Ta Daaaah!!!

Imagine your mother in law seeing you in a women's swim suit. Yikes!!!

I just need to write about this because it so unexpected and my own reaction has surprised me.

I know it will turn out well. Everything else has.

Rei
06-05-2006, 07:37 PM
I feel for you. You have my support. I have kinda been in the same situation and it turned out marvalous