PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you guys play video games?

Deborah
06-05-2006, 07:27 PM
Come on you know you like to blow stuff up. :D

So what do you play if at all?

Kieron Andrew
06-05-2006, 07:47 PM

So what do you play if at all? video games are not my thing but i do like blokey movies..........i do play childrens online games, im such a big kid lol

RevMoonSerpent
06-05-2006, 07:56 PM
OK I'm not huge on video games. I think it might have to do with the fact that my husband is the manager of a Gamestop but, he has gotten me hooked on Playstation 2's Guitar Hero and I like The Nightmare Before Christmas for X Box. Other than that no games for me.

Joy Carter
06-05-2006, 08:08 PM
Pong still get's me going. LOL :D

CaptLex
06-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Come on you know you like to blow stuff up. :D So what do you play if at all?
I play PC video games. My favorite is Sims 2 and my last avatar is my character on that game (see below).

I also play pirate video games, namely Sid Meier's Pirates! and Port Royale 2 (where I do get to blow up forts and the broadsides of other ships). My other favorite game is The Movies which is all about running a movie studio and putting together movies - a dream come true for me. :D

What do you play, Deborah?

P.S. Ladymoonserpent, I love your new avatar.

Wren
06-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Ah videogames.
I love two person fighters, mostly.
I am undefeatable at Dead or Alive (any version), that is my pride and joy. I hate to brag but really I have not met anyone who can beat me.
Another favourite is Soul Calibur (any version).
Anything in the Hunter:the reckoning series. And can't forget Grand Theft Auto (vice city, is still my favourite of the series)

I recently got myself addicted to Final Fantasy X-2. That was a huge mistake, it's a horrible game. *sigh* oh well.

Yes...I like wearing dresses and skirts to videogame parties and then kicking everybodies butt. I think it's cooler when I'm a gamer-girl because it's a rarety. As my male self.....well i'm just kinda average ain't I. Double standard...

Deborah
06-05-2006, 09:24 PM
What do you play, Deborah?

Not exactly feminine, but i like to play Thirdwire's Wings over Vietnam (I would love to have been a pilot :D ) and Novalogic's Black Hawk Down (i used to be in the army so old habits die hard.)

Abraxas
06-05-2006, 09:31 PM
I used to play sometimes. My favourites were Mortal Kombat 3 for N64, Wolfenstein for PC... These days I'm bigger on arcadews. At my student union there's a really cool shoot-em-up game I like-- handheld rifle and all that.
Also big on pong, tetris, etc. Brain games.

GG Vanya
06-05-2006, 09:46 PM
addicted to Diablo II, Lord of Destruction....of course I play an Amazon character :D but my first character was a Paladin!

RevMoonSerpent
06-05-2006, 10:28 PM
Capt: I love your new avatar too. I just figured it was time to get my ugly mug off the screen. :D

Mistress Frillee
06-05-2006, 11:31 PM
I still play Diablo II, Lord of Destruction on my computer, I also have a xbox 360 & play doa4, quake4, pdz, burnout, pgr 3, oblivion

sparro
06-06-2006, 12:00 AM
I am undefeatable at Dead or Alive

She is. (the only reason I bother playing is because I like being the girls in bikinis http://www.sirlin.net/images/DOA2.jpg :D)

Ah, videogames. I wish I did.
Or, really, I do, but I don't have my own console, yet.

Two person fighters, RPGesque shite, .. the Sims. My tastes are versitile. Really, sit me down in front of most things and I will be still until you remove me. x_x

At most two person games I usually have MAD beginners luck. Unbeatable for about 4 rounds, and then I ACTUALLY have to learn how to play, or just suck.

As a male gamer, I'm not that special. I hope that my silliness makes me interesting, at least, though (in any game where I can jump, I prefer it to walking where ever I go).

Mistybtm
06-06-2006, 12:19 AM
oh yes i live in the world of first person shooters Hallo , soon prey, mostly PC, and some xbox 360.
:tongueout

Leilani68
06-06-2006, 02:13 AM
Yes, I do enjoy Video Games (When I'm Not Reviewing Movies)....
I enjoy FPS the most (007:James Bond Series,MOH:Series)
Play on Gcube,PS2,PC and soon WII,PS3........:cool:

Adam
06-06-2006, 05:07 AM
i waste way to much of my time playing games i have a game cube ps2 and pc games that i play

some of my favs i will list 3 fav games for each

pc
sims 2
moto gp2 (motor bike raceing)
age of empires

playstation 2
ratchet and clank
grand theft auto vice city
jak and dextor

nintendo game cube
zelda ( the best games ever)
pikmen
mario sunshine

as you can see i could chat forever about video games but i wont

LaSirenaBella
06-06-2006, 06:35 AM

So what do you play if at all?

Oh, please! Such has been my life for years and years. :)

Toyah
06-06-2006, 06:46 AM
Blowing up the world in Doom 3 at the moment very atmospheric an scary

LaSirenaBella
06-06-2006, 06:56 AM
So I hear, Toyah. :D

CaptLex
06-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Capt: I love your new avatar too. I just figured it was time to get my ugly mug off the screen. :D
:OT: And I just wanted to watch Eddie (Izzard) wiggle - LOL :eek: Well, I like Julie Andrews in Victor/Victoria, but I also liked the double shot of you plus you and your husband.

She is. (the only reason I bother playing is because I like being the girls in bikinis http://www.sirlin.net/images/DOA2.jpg )
LOL - not bad! :thumbsup: