PDA

View Full Version : Breast Forms

Rei
06-05-2006, 09:09 PM
I am just wondering whats the cheapist price for breast forms. Anyone got any cheap breast forms?

sky0629
06-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Do a web search. I found mine for 150.00 and size 7 and tape was aslo very cheap.

Sharon
06-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Silicone enhancers are available in many drug stores, starting at about $15. They aren't as full as true forms, but they are really quite nice, and I actually prefer them when I wear some of my lighter and/or skimpier tops.

rickie121x
06-05-2006, 10:49 PM
This might put me on the bad list, but why the thing with breasts? I mean do you enjoy the femininity or are you trying to pretend to be a woman? Are you a drag queen? Can't you be satisfied just with your feminine self without gluing boobs on your chest? We're not GGs and I think that gluing on boobs is a mockery of GGs. Personally, I don't need things stuck on my chest to be feminine. Well, that's how I see it. No offense to anyone is intended.
Dear Dawn: For some of us, who do not have that naturally lithe body that you are gifted with, adding a little chest seems to go a long way in helping us to feel feminine.

I usually wear "A" s or some small "B" size cups, and it really helps my inner image of myself - and I dress most of the time, while I am at home alone - I am older and single....

I feel so naturally warm inside when I am dressed, with or without breast forms - but when I am "out there", I really want to look as normal as possible - and most females have breasts!

I have some "Drag queen" notions floating around in my inner conciousness, as well as that of a powerful yet loving "Domme". Acutally all of my erotic feelings surround that of the Domme notion. That is my favorite costume for parties, and I have been doing it for years.

I would never knowingly make a mockery of GG's for they are my heart's admiration, from both physical and psychological aspects. I truly love them and wish that I could be as deeply sensual, as physically light and flexible, and as intellectually capable as a woman.

That not being the case, I am doing the best that I can - with what I have to work with.

And you could never be on my "bad" list, Richard :dom: http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Wenda
06-05-2006, 11:24 PM
Holy Moley rickie! is that really you?!!? That was really distracting!! Where was I?? Sorry, since I can remember, I have LOVED breasts. I have always admired breasts, of every size, shape and type. For me, breasts are the ulitmate definition of what is feminine. Sorry. I love my GF's eyes, her lips, her legs, but at the end of the day, the boobs are what separate the girls from the boys. And hers will always be better than mine.
I dont think it is a stereotype per se, it is just what I love.

GabrielleS
06-05-2006, 11:30 PM
Got to agree with Rickie....I don't have ant breats yet (!) but will like to get some....gives me a more fem feeling and if I should go out I would certainly like to know that I have it all together....both look and experience. Wouldn't want anything to fall off at the wrong time ;-}

Stephenie S
06-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Dear Rei,
To answer your question, you can get fiberfill or rubber forms really cheaply for arround $15. Not very realistic though. PALS seem to be the next step up for $60-70 or so, and you can go on up from there. You can pay $300-400 for a quality silicone form. Follow the advice already given and do a websearch. You will have plenty of choices.
Good luck dear,
Stephenie

susiej
06-06-2006, 12:27 AM
Rei,

I think pretty much the majority opinion here is that you can buy your bras at your local discount store, because basically, the underwear that our adored GG sisters wear is roughly the same as what we need. But, what nature gave them, alas, we have to rely on technology. The better the technology, the better the experience. In this area, don't skimp.

So, "cheap" should not be the question. If it is, buy balloons, put lukewarm water in them. Maybe cut up a handkerchief into 5" circular pads to lie between the balloons and your nipples, because otherwise, you're going to get sore at the interface between, um, you and the latex.

Total investment, about $5, including the handkerchief :).

But, when you can get about $170 together, and you're ready for a truly mind-blowing, life-changing feminine experience, contact (for example) www.breastformstore.com and buy a pair of silicone breast forms. Oh. My. God. You will never be the same after this experience. Trust me, the first few hours you spend wearing real silicon breast forms will rank right up there with the other major "first time" experiences of your life, if you know what I mean :). Since you are a certifiable crossdresser (or you wouldn't be here), the sooner you do this, the better off you're going to be.

Other posters have suggested enhancers as a middle step, and I can see how this might work for some girls, but it didn't work for me. I'm nearly 6 feet tall, so as rickie answered, my figure needs significant help! Your mileage may vary, as they say. Try enhancers as you will -- it's all fun, after all. The material that enhancers and breast forms are made of is roughly the same -- I've worn both. It's just, well, that there's a lot more of it in the forms!

Hugs,
Susie