PDA

View Full Version : Looking more femenine

spandexgirl188
06-06-2006, 07:34 AM
My name is Jessica. I've been dressing since i was 12 in the closet, and now looking to go out dressed. there is some stuff i've perfected, like the tuck for example. i can wear skin tight spandex with a thong and make it look completely flat. something im really proud of. I take the opportunity when i jog, to dress as a much as i can to what a normal girl would when she jogs (sports bra, thong, spandex etc) i do it early in the morning so no one can see me and even then i wear a bulky sweatshirt to hide some of my clothes. As a result i lose out alot when my "GIRL" friends go out together and invite me to go hiking or jogging with them during the day time. The " MAN" muscle always gives me away, and it has been my biggest problem. Is there an effective way to either reduce it or get rid of it??? any tips you can suggest would be great!

thanks again.
Jessica

I SCORN THEIR HATRED, IF THE DO BUT FEAR ME === CALIGULA

stacie
06-06-2006, 08:13 AM
Tuck and gaff it. It works for me when wearing leggings. Or even hanes no hose body enhancers works too.

Sky
06-06-2006, 03:43 PM
I wear a tight body suit. There are many types, some are relatively soft and barely good to flatten your tummy (which you say you have figured out anyway) and some are truly strong and would flatten and hide everything -I mean everything. I don't know if there's a corset / lingerie store in your town, they should carry something like that.

Vivian Best
06-06-2006, 04:05 PM
The only thing I can suggest is to become a couch potato. That gets rid of muscles. I really don't think that is an option for you though. Good luck.

Vivian:rose2:

Kate Simmons
06-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Just gotta lose weight like I did, Hon. I wouldn't worry about the "definition" in your arms or anything. A lot of GG's work out these days and look pretty "buff" even though they are very feminine. Ericka

HaleyPink2000
06-06-2006, 07:04 PM
:D Giant " C " clamps and a 2x4... LOLOL:) Ok serious now, I use an actual Gaff I bought over the Internet. It's made for the job. Not some home made thingy either. Not saying Home made devices might not work for you. But I wanted it to work right off, no fuss. If you know what I mean?

HGz.:hugs:
Ur Sis.