PDA

View Full Version : Give me the CDer until he is 7.....etc.

Julie York
06-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Inspired by the thread about FF stockings etc....

Would you say you are still hooked on the fashions of when you were about 7 years old?

It would be interesting to see various age groups answer and see if it is a consistent thing related to age.

Also I noticed that the GGs tend to get a "hook" (if they have one for CDs at all) from when they were post pubescent teens and there's something they find quite nostalgic and charming. Is this consistent?

Julie York
06-06-2006, 05:38 PM
Well this is going down well!:eek:

Maybe when those American perverts wake up someone will reply.:D

Sky
06-06-2006, 05:46 PM
I'm proud to be a perverted American, but I wasn't asleep. Can I answer anyway?

Let's see, that was 1967. Flowery minis, flats, heavy necklaces, boatnecks... no, thanks. I don't wear anything like that.

Now early 70s, when I was a preteen, that's more like it. Tight shirts, high cut bell bottoms, huge platforms, all that is ok with me, although I can't say I wear that outdoors. I try to blend in rather than stand out.

Kathrynn
06-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Hello Julie
When i started crossdressing it was 1960, and i was 4 years old. I started wearing my Grandmothers stockings. I remember the long skirts of the time, but i really don't care for them now. I still like long stockings and garterbelts. And especially peek a boo pumps, i still think that they are hot. Later as i grew up, pantyhose came into the picture. My mother wore the most beautiful pantyhose. I just wish i could remember the Mfg.'s name. i remember my father saying that he still liked her wearing a garterbelt, or a girdle. He liked the supporters he called them. I still like the lingerie of the time, I really don't think thet will change. Satin and nylon gowns still look and feel great
I hope this is what you were looking for.
Kathrynn

Butterfly Bill
06-06-2006, 07:48 PM
That would be 1954. Stockings had seams up the back, and were held up by garters. Dresses had full skirts, often with a crinoline underneath to puff it out. And heels were high. No, I don't wear any of those things. I like late 60s clothes, and I love the tanktop sundresses of the 80s, but the rayon of the 90s and 00s is where I spend the most time.

Gurly
06-06-2006, 08:28 PM
American? Yes. Perverted? I should hope so. To answer your question, I can't say that I am still attached to the fashions of when I was seven years old, because I really wasn't dressing fully until later. I am, however, still attracted to those items that got me started around that age, especially bras and open-leg girdles. When I was seven in 1968 (White Album rocks!!) girls were into mini dresses (as best I can recall) and starting to wear pants and jeans more frequently, which weren't girly enough for me. So, I guess the answer is no, I am not still attracted to those fashions of yesteryear.

Sarah Rabbit
06-06-2006, 11:12 PM
What is awqgdtr5%&4 anyway. Were you on the turps??:lol:

Hugs, Sarah R. :bunny:

ColleenCD
06-06-2006, 11:24 PM
My first experience was back in 1970 which were pantyhose. Take a guess at which article of tan leg covering I have by multiple digits compared to the rest of the wardrobe.;)

Colleen

PS: The White Album DOES Rock!

susiej
06-06-2006, 11:29 PM
Julie,

Evidence of how far we've come with the world-wide reach of this wonderful forum. It took you a whole hour-and-a-half to get a response to your query, and you got torqued about it :) !

Maybe I just don't remember it, but I didn't start cd-ing until my early teens. A lot of girls I have talked to here and elsewhere say they started dressing at the same time their hormones started raging.

Can't be a coincidence...

Hugs,
Susie

Helen MC
06-06-2006, 11:50 PM
Although I didn't start until I was 12 in 1965 it would be the female clothing of the years 1958-65 which greatly influenced me and it is the pleated and A Lne knee length skirts and the knickers (panties) full briefs that girls and women wore in those days which I am turned on by and still wear, the panties 24/7 and the skirts and dresses at home, and of course Stockings and suspender belts (garter belts) instead of Tights (pantyhose).

jogggelich
06-07-2006, 01:57 AM
I grew up at a time when Swiss boys up to 8 years had to wear hand knitted stockings together with short trousers in wintertime. When I was 7, boys would underdress their stockings under knickerbockers for a year or so before wearing long underpants. The boy's stockings had not been fixed like the girl's stockings with a girdle or a suspender-belt (garter-belt), but with a sort of cup-less bra with 4 long suspender-straps.

three years after boys have started to wear knickerbockers (something like the, trousers worn by American football player) instead of stockings, my mother wanted me to go to school, still wearing short trousers and stockings. Guess how the girls an boys would have laughed at me. So I decided to open my suspenders and roll my stockings down so that they looked as it where knee socks. My motto was: rather suffer than being laughed at, me. All this happened in deep winter time with about only about 20 degrees Fahrenheit.

After school, re-fixing the stockings to my suspenders, before using the tramway was such a pleasant, even exiting feeling, that I couldn't stop wearing stockings. From that day on I used to borrow mothers stockings an o.b. girdles or pantygirdles or grandma's artificial seemed silk stockings and corset. I remember "borrowing" my mother's pantygirdles with still attached stockings. It was not easy to put on a Helanca girdles with still attached Helanca-stockings (Helanca is or was a high stretch material), but I got an expert. ....

Later I bought my own stockings, directoir knickers and girdles (OBGs or panty girdles) with at least 6 suspenders/garters. I never felt gilty guilty. Instead of hand knitted stockings it's fully fashioned stockings usually worn with a six strap suspender belt nowadays ...

Some pics I'v found in the net

http://www.forumromanum.de/member/gallery/gallery.php?action=gallery_view&galerie_id=19993&USER=user_281291

http://www.forumromanum.de/member/gallery/gallery.php?action=gallery_index&USER=user_281291&page=2

Had British and US-Boys also to wear waists together with stockings?

Khriss
06-07-2006, 02:07 AM
gogo boots,miniskirts , and Mrs Peel on the "Avengers" ..ohh and "Barberella".... go figure ?? xx"K"
(didIdatemyself?):eek: :D

Lilith Moon
06-07-2006, 03:58 AM
My tastes span the 50-60's. I like the OBGs and stockings from the 50's, mothers undies were my only options in those days. If only those Playtex rubber girdles were made now. I reckon they would have queues of us lining up outside the factory gates...with me at the front.

I also love the 60's with the minis and the willingness to experiment with fabrics....shiny PVC coats/dresses, leather, thigh highs and so on.

Angela Burke
06-07-2006, 04:53 AM
Well I used to wear pretty little dressses when I was seven,
and I don't think I'd like to wear them now.
I loved it in the sixties when I wore mini skirts and could pass as a
girl no problem having a great time walking past people I knew
and not being recognised.
So although not "addicted" I like those fashions for obvious reasons.
But then I like fifties stuff as well, full skirts and petticoats, lovely!

Lisa Golightly
06-07-2006, 05:21 AM
At 16 I started trotting out and about. The stylish girls then were wearing black tights or stockings, pencil skirts and black suede shoes. I still have a thing for suede shoes, but I'm not stuck in a fashion loop... I kinda buy what looks nice.

I was seven in the mid seventies.... so noooooooooooooooooooo!

DeniseNY
06-07-2006, 06:28 AM
When I turned seven, the fashionable girls were turning away from dresses and skirts in droves and starting to wear the big Angela Davis afros, wildly printed tops (which by the way came back into style), and those god-awful bell-bottom pants. Am I hooked on the fashions of when I was seven? Absolutely not.

For some strange reason, I like the clothing from the 40s, 50s, and early to mid 60s - all from before I was born, but I wear dresses and skirts from the present time, because they are easy to find and look good and are worn by many GGs anyway. It must be some sort of crazy t-logic or whatever!

TGMarla
06-07-2006, 07:26 AM
Hi. Perverted American here. When I was 7, it was 1967, and there's practically nothing that was really in vogue then that I enjoy wearing right now. But fast forward about 8-10 years, and you've hit it pretty close. I enjoy wearing dresses, skirts, blouses, and sweaters that now would be considered "vintage", but no more vintage than good classic rock. And like great music, it holds up to time rather well.

Taffy
06-07-2006, 07:56 AM
Hmmm, seven, huh? That would be 1952 and I think I was just too confused to pay much attention to anything back then although I knew that girls had much cooler clothing. It was about three years later, when I was between 10 and 12, that my fascination with girls clothing really set in with a vengence. I was imprinted with the styles of the 1950s and up through the early 1960s, and that has stayed with me to this day...

Taffy

Amelie
06-07-2006, 08:43 AM
Hi Julie from another perverted American, you can find me on many perverted American web sites.

I think seven is too far back, maybe if the question said teen years then I could answer better.

At age seven, the girls fashions were,, sheesh,,, don't even know. lol

Oh Yea, the women in the days when I was age 7 to about my early teens were wearing tight jeans and tight dresses. Dresses like the Spanish girls wore in the movie "West Side Story". Then some of the younger girls turned to punk style clothes and this is where I came to being. Back then, I dressed as a punk girl, cause, well , I was a punk girl. And I still dress similar today, except today it is now called goth.