PDA

View Full Version : local group CD meeting

dancer1
06-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Do you join the local chapter.+?

Kristen Kelly
06-06-2006, 07:04 PM
If I had the time I would love to. Any reason to dress and get out with the girls.

dancer1
06-06-2006, 07:42 PM
I love the reality of the meeting, and envy and run home to asimulate some outstanding make up and evening ware.
Was intressed in Mary K and i went to the rep home for a lesson on how to apply.:hugs: Nadeen

Joy Carter
06-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Love to none close though !:o

Jillian310
06-06-2006, 07:48 PM
I belong to Transpit, in the Pgh Pa area. The next meeting is this coming Saturday, and I plan to go.

gennee
06-06-2006, 08:38 PM
I have a support group that I attend meeting with. There's a private group that I have been to a couple of meetings with.

Gennee

ErikaLeigh
06-07-2006, 02:30 PM
I tried to contact the local tri ess here in phoenix and got no response. :(

Stephanie Miller
06-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Erica,
The local chapter here in Phoenix has just gone through some major changes - for the good mind you, so your e-mail may have gotten waylayed. Sorry.
I go out with the gurls quite often and am very close friends with the prez.
E-mail me with your info and I'll follow up on it for you. ( Or any others for that matter.)
Hugs,
Stephanie

paulaN
06-07-2006, 06:51 PM
I don't know of any local group here in Maine. Not even in the little city of portland.

kristine239
06-08-2006, 01:55 PM
FYI I just signed the contract today to bring Transgender 2008 to tucson in April of 2008.

Hope to see you all then. If you are members of SAGA, check in with Erin Russ.

Kristine

ErikaLeigh
06-08-2006, 04:38 PM
Thank you Stephanie!!! :hugs:

Connieminiskirts
06-11-2006, 12:30 AM
No groups here in Reno area for CDs. Theres a Tri-Ess chapter over in Sacramento. Ca. that I was a member of when it first opened up, but was not able to get over there for meetings so I dropped out.
When I applied to rejoin when things got better a couple years later, I had to do the email thing about 3 or 4 times, then I got a note telling me that all members were required to attend meeting at least twice a month, pay some fee's which I have no problem with, and then the real killer, all members must live within a "reasonable distance" from Sacramento, which was listed as 75 to 100 mi. and Be a resident of California.
So did not join. And I have not been able to locate any groups in the Reno Nv. area. But thats okay so far, I generally only home fri. evening to sunday morning anyway. So for now, I wait and come in here

Mistybtm
06-11-2006, 12:51 AM
no groups here in Duluth Ga area eather.

sterling12
06-11-2006, 03:41 AM
Actually, I belong to two groups in the area. One in Orlando and one in Tampa. Just finished with the Tampa meeting tonight. There's a real possibility that I may join a third group in the area.

I have quite a few friends in the area that seem to belong to several groups. I think that once you get out there and join, the social contact with your peer group becomes very important and you want as much contact as you can get.

Do we really do anything exciting or spectacular? Not really, usually there's an informative program but some of the best meetings are sitting around and just talking. Somebody gets out a camera and with a person's permission, we get to do "our vanity thing". After the meeting we almost always go out to dinner, or have a pot luck, or hang out in one of The local clubs.

These groups provide friendship and good fun. I can vouch for the fact that in The Tri-Ess Groups, there is support and companionship for the wives.

Sister's, it's a huge step out of that closet but once you take that step, it gets easy and becomes so much fun. Please break out of that shell and come and join us! We would love to have you for a friend.

Peace and love, Joanie

Felicia
06-11-2006, 04:22 AM
Where is the group in NJ? There was a group in Red Bank that went out of existance over money problems (cat fighting). (HUG) Felicia

Katiegirl
06-11-2006, 08:10 AM
dancer1

I go to several meetings each month and find it enjoyable to meet other TG/TS's as well as the chance to go out dressed.

ava_bruna
06-11-2006, 10:23 AM
there is a TG group that meet's in Ma, been around a lonnng time. in case your interested,

Stephanie Miller
06-11-2006, 11:00 AM
Erika Leigh,
No need for thanks girl. That's what we do in this type group. Help each other. I think the term is " pay it forward".:happy:
Looking forward to meeting you. When your ready, you've got my number.
Stephanie