PDA

View Full Version : If you became a womanwhat one thing would you miss about being male

bredalee25
06-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Hi all I thought I'd toss this one out there to see your answers. If you were to become a woman and it was permanant. What one thing would you miss about being male? For me it would be being able to stand up to urinate. I'd miss that the most. Now whats your answer?

ttfn

ChristineRenee
06-06-2006, 06:32 PM
That's a good question Brendalee...and your response was my first thought too. But after thinking about it more I would have to honestly say that the physical strength of a man is what I'd probably miss most.

HaleyPink2000
06-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Not Much! Hmmm? :D Thinking, Maybe My Wife cause She'd divorce me right off. But I'd make out ok!0.02

barb M
06-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Nothing!

Deborah
06-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Notta thing. I'd be happy. :D

melissa michaels
06-06-2006, 06:37 PM
I can't think of anything i would miss

Gurly
06-06-2006, 06:38 PM
I'd miss being able to make love to a GG. In other words, I like the way the pieces fit, if you catch my meaning. Sorry for the slight vulgarity.

Kate Simmons
06-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Nothing Bren. I would still be my tomboy self and would not give up my beer or cigars for anyone, even though I would enjoy having the natural curves, etc. Ericka

Kristen Kelly
06-06-2006, 06:51 PM
The advantange men have in this world, money, business, respect. It's still a man's world!

Teresa Amina
06-06-2006, 07:05 PM
The advantange men have in this world, money, business, respect. It's still a man's world!

Well let's see now... I made less than $20,000 last year, business sucks and respect seems to accompany money regardless of gender. No loss here!
But my initial thought was, yeah, standing to pee can be pretty convenient, especially if the public restroom is filthy and has no paper.:D

Joy Carter
06-06-2006, 07:20 PM
The only thing would be is the upper body strength I worked with some women that had a real hard time lifting heavy objects, But gee if I ws the woman I wanted to be the advantages would out weigh the stength issue. :D

dancer1
06-06-2006, 07:32 PM
As i enjoy siting to pee anyhow, there is not much i feel. Good ? though, maybe if we had time to try it for awhile, say oh 45 years, then answer LOL:happy: Nadeen

robinLynn
06-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Nothing!
id miss nothing my family is here. the blood is gone

LucyTwitch
06-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Hi

Would not miss a thing

Deborah
06-06-2006, 08:33 PM

Men only think it's a man's world until their wife/girlfriend calls. ;)

Wendy me
06-06-2006, 08:37 PM
well honestly the thing i would miss would be being able to go off and do stupid guy stuff and be totaly irerspossable without a care in the world...

jo_ann
06-06-2006, 08:48 PM
probably not being taken seriously.. having a tainted view of who I am just because I'm a woman.. plus probably taking a pay cut.

Vivian Best
06-06-2006, 08:58 PM
Not a whole lot! Except my family!

Vivian:rose2:

michelle19845
06-06-2006, 10:50 PM
can't think of much,maybe my male relationship with caertain family,that's about it.

Mitzi
06-06-2006, 10:54 PM
I'd miss the pleasure of crossdressing:)...somehow, dressing in guy stuff (as a girl) doesn't seem very sensual:tongueout

Sarah Rabbit
06-06-2006, 11:06 PM
I would probably be Tomboy and still be Very Feminine when I choose!! Ahh another teasing 'If Only' thread:cry: :cry:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Rene
06-07-2006, 12:01 AM
I can't really think one thing I would miss

KellyCD
06-07-2006, 12:25 AM
My wife. That's the first thing I thought of when I was reading your qeustion.
But now that I think about it I don't think she and I would split if I just woke up one day female.

The one thing I would miss??? Hmm let's see well I can only imagine how I would explain that to the Army. So I geuss my answer would be my job, my way of supporting my family if what I would miss most cuz I know I would get kicked out of the army in a heartbeat. "Medical" discharge, might as well be dishonorable if you ask me, they're about the same.

tamyracd
06-07-2006, 01:55 AM
I'd hate not being able to drive all the time...i hate riding....*s*

Angela Burke
06-07-2006, 02:07 AM
I was going to say making love to women,
but as this hypothetical woman I hope I'd
enjoy making love to men, or women (maybe
I'd be a be a lesbian)
Yes I think I would miss having a male/female
loving relationship with me the male.
It's wonderful!

emmicd
06-07-2006, 02:39 AM
Having relationships and intimacy with women.

cassie
06-07-2006, 02:57 AM
What would I miss, ABSOLUTLY nothing..................

~Dee~
06-07-2006, 03:37 AM
i saw this post when it irst came up and i started thinking ...
its kept on coming back to my mind as ive been working and i still come up with the same thing:
when i find something .. ill let you know. *shrugs*
thats really kinda weird actually.. thanks Brenda for starting this thread.. its helped me in my day of confusion. :happy:

ronda
06-07-2006, 04:07 AM
i would miss my wife :love: :hugs: :happy:

Kera_Efflorescence
06-07-2006, 04:25 AM
I'd miss not having periods. And being able to go out at night alone without fear of rape... and the whole increased possibility of rape overall is kinda not cool. And the fact that people would be less inclined to take me seriously in certain areas.

Not that I wouldn't think it'd be worth it, though.

oztallulah
06-07-2006, 04:32 AM
I reckon this subject would be a great one for a Major Thesis.......... I think a mix of some of the stuff already mentioned. Mitzi's idea about not being able to dress up in womens clothes and feel femme was a good one, and driving??? Yep, could go along with that idea too. I like sitting down to pee anyway, so that is out. And, I think I would have to wear trousers a lot more if I were to become a GG, 'cos that's what they do all the time, wear trousers. Next???????

bredalee25
06-07-2006, 04:43 AM
i saw this post when it irst came up and i started thinking ...
its kept on coming back to my mind as ive been working and i still come up with the same thing:
when i find something .. ill let you know. *shrugs*
thats really kinda weird actually.. thanks Brenda for starting this thread.. its helped me in my day of confusion. :happy:

You're quite welcome Dee anything else i can do to help you just let me know.

Some interesting replies keep them coming.

ttfn

annekathleen
06-07-2006, 04:47 AM
Let me see, the one thing I would miss most.....
"CrossDressing"
If I was a woman, I'd be wearing all my wonderful and sexy clothing all the time.
No I wouldn't "crossdress" from female to male
I'd throw all my guy clothes away!

Cathy J
06-07-2006, 04:51 AM
At this point in life I don't think I'd miss anything except the perceived superiority of males over females.

If I was younger and more ravishing I'd be frightened of being raped and I don't think I could handle pregnancy and childbirth.

I'd sure like to try it though!! :happy: :happy:

TGMarla
06-07-2006, 07:36 AM
Well, I'd miss being a guy. I'd miss the male experience. I'm not sure just how much I'd miss it, but I'm sure the male commeraderie I enjoy now would be gone. My relationship with my brother would change, as well as with my sister and mother. I'd miss having the physical strength I have as a man. I wouldn't like using the ladies' tees when I golf, nor would I especially enjoy long lines at the ladies' room at crowded events. As for my penis, and lovemaking, and the way the parts all fit, well, as was once said in a joke, "I may not have one of those, but I have one of these, and with one of these, I can get all of those I want!"

Stormgirl
06-07-2006, 07:46 AM
I'd miss everything

angie_pacd
06-07-2006, 08:34 AM
Being able to write my name in the snow, te he Angie

eleventhdr
06-07-2006, 08:42 AM
As the more and more i do think of being female at long last and the advantages of being so over being male overway's it anyway.

So no I would not miss being male at all because i just really do finally love women and being one would be oh so much better.

But i would really rather go back and be able to experience being female from the beginning that is from childhood on oh to grow up as a girl wow woulkd that be just fantastic or what!:

So let me be fermale right now from now on and forever.

Jay Suzy!:

Pamela girl
06-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Guess if anything it would be the ability to urinate wherever (behind the shop, off the back of the sailboat, around the corner, ect) instead of having to find a propper place and then hope it is clean enough.
Also being able to decide you want a new hobbie and being able to come up with a plan to make it happen. then go for it. I have drove racecars long enough and have a good enough reputation of taking care of them that I still have people call and want me to come drive from time to time. I drove 5 different racecars in 4 different divisions last year in several states. Don't see that happening if I were a woman.
I would still jump at the opportunity. As for those of you that say it's a mans world, Ha, I still think I could do my current job with no problem. I could start a new buissiness as a woman and within a year be back to my current salery or higher

Caitlintgsd
06-07-2006, 12:16 PM
I can't think of anything that I'd miss.

karentvca
06-07-2006, 12:23 PM
I would miss the forbidden thrills and erotic excitement of being a crossdresser. I haven't met a GG yet who says she gets turned on by her panties and nylons. Shame.

LaceyDee
06-07-2006, 12:43 PM
nadda..I would love to be a woman

Sonia_cd
06-07-2006, 01:48 PM
would miss sitting around with the guys and deciding whose burp was the longest and loudest!!!! :smug:

Love,
Sonia

janedoe311
06-07-2006, 02:06 PM
My wife and family and home, then standing up to pee especially when in the wilderness. Would no doubt spend a lot of time crying, I do not like being alone. I would be able to keep my job so that is not a problem as long as I have the papers that say I am me!

bredalee25
06-07-2006, 04:31 PM
would miss sitting around with the guys and deciding whose burp was the longest and loudest!!!! :smug:

Love,
Sonia

Sonia you still can sit around with the guys and see who's burp is the loudest. I've known quite a few women who can out burp the guys I know. My current gf is one whq can out burp yours truely.

Well come on i know more of you want to respond lets hear some more.

ttfn

ava_bruna
06-07-2006, 05:13 PM
If my new found female form had the VERY same sexual feeling's I have now, by all mean's, YESSssss!!!!!!!:hugs:

Julie York
06-07-2006, 05:30 PM
Going to the toilet in a pub..ON MY OWN!

:D

pinkshelly
06-07-2006, 05:38 PM
I would miss nothing at all. Waking up with a female body would be to die for.:D

Jodi Lynn
06-07-2006, 05:41 PM
I am sitting here thinking about this one ???????????? I can't think of many things at all. I never was much for going out with the guys, allways felt out of place. I have never been into sports (playing them that is). I would miss my family as i know they would disown me.

Jennaie
06-07-2006, 05:51 PM
The only thing I can think of that I would miss would be being able to sleep in till 7:30 and still be at work at 8:00. :happy:

Asta
06-08-2006, 02:16 AM
Nothing!

Asta

Lisa Golightly
06-08-2006, 04:25 AM
Being able to feign the aura of stupidity which enables me to enjoy having women do things for me they feel I'm incapable of doing. :)

Lotte L
06-08-2006, 04:52 AM
Dear Brendalee,

The love of my wife. The capabillity to solve technical problems. The companionship of my male friends.

Lotte

Roshanak
06-08-2006, 07:04 AM
For Me: "not having periods" ! :D and my "strength" as a man and all
my M "relations" with family and friends :D

kendrea
06-08-2006, 07:20 AM
i love being a woman it makes me feel free i can do anything i whant too being a woman play around with guys and all woman thing my life would be better

Pamela girl
06-08-2006, 10:16 AM
The only thing I can think of that I would miss would be being able to sleep in till 7:30 and still be at work at 8:00. :happy:

This is "One" advantage we have over the girls

Bridget
06-08-2006, 10:33 AM
Having a penis and not having a period. That's not to say I wouldn't appreciate my vagina, but I would miss my penis.

~Kitty GG~
06-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Dear Brendalee,

The capabillity to solve technical problems.

Lotte

:raisedeyebrow:
You didn't really just call me stupid did you?

:straightface:~Kitty~:straightface:

Lotte L
06-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Brenda Lee,

Ofcourse not, but I see regularly my wife having trouble with technical things. Even changing a battery is difficult to her. Never the less she's a lovely person.

Lotte

ashlee chiffon
06-08-2006, 12:03 PM
there's a Lot i would miss if i were a woman and became a man...i find far more enjoyable aspects to being a woman then my current stature as male! Of course, there are many different *or additional* concerns to being a woman...getting pregnant and monthly cycles, dressing and makeup, health, job issues to include income issues...etc..not to go into too much detail...but i've Always preferred the female body and its wonderful parts to the male and would be a lesbian, to be sure..with Maybe a bi fling with the right, healthy, safe, person...
I wouldn't miss a thing, in fewer words!

~Kitty GG~
06-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Brenda Lee,

Ofcourse not, but I see regularly my wife having trouble with technical things. Even changing a battery is difficult to her. Never the less she's a lovely person.

Lotte

All those women with technical jobs.. they aren't guys in drag.
One technically impaired woman does not a whole gender make.
Some of us can set the clock on the VCR.. Some even make scientific and medical breakthroughs.

~Kitty~

Stephenie S
06-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Nothing!!

julie w
06-08-2006, 02:01 PM
as long as I could make the same money nothing

Sandygal
06-08-2006, 02:26 PM
I think everything I do now, I could do as a woman. Except making love to my wife with all the correct pieces. So thats the only thing I would miss.

maid phylis
06-08-2006, 02:43 PM
absolutely nothing:love:

Kimberly
06-08-2006, 03:22 PM
masterbation...

*Looks around* What? Well, I would!!

Ranee Daze
06-08-2006, 06:49 PM
Are we asking about transexuality or a fairy (sorry for the term) godmother waving her wand and transforming us? Please, no more magic pill scenarios!! Remember King Midas?

If it were transexuality, well count me out because I love my penis and the way it felt when I was crossdressing, and now thinking about dressing and I love the way women love my penis as well. I have a friend who spent years and years wanting transexuality, and then later dollars and dollars and dollars achieving it, only to end up on www.plentyoffish.com looking for friendship, with an estranged family and children to boot. It won't solve any of your real problems.

If it were the fairy godmother treatment...well let's see...I'm almost fourty-nine....hot flashes....menopause....a pay cut.....no thanks either. I'd probably be a lesbian, since men are on the whole.....real jerks.

Jamie in CT
06-08-2006, 07:50 PM
Sex...

I fully agree with Angela. I love sex with a woman and I would miss it. But...I know that I would love the other side too...even more. Would love to experience the woman side...the real woman side... Yes...I would probably be Bi because I would not be able to resist a woman. I just love to wear their clothes and feel what they feel.

Jamie

ReginaK
06-08-2006, 08:07 PM
I would miss being able to urinate standing up.

june2cd
06-08-2006, 08:40 PM
I would miss what the good lord gave me. Ilove it and love playing with it and using it with men or women.:heehee:

trisha_anne
06-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Well since they make a device that allows women to stand up to pee I would say.....nothing.

avawho
06-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Well, for me women seem to have a way more civil way to go to the washroom, I have always found standing at the urinal trough to be a totally gross affair, like who is interested in seeing "other guys?"... not me...
There are lots of good and bad points with being a guy or a gal, but we have it both ways so that would be the real hard thing to let go for me...

Cheers
Ava

Kryss
06-09-2006, 02:31 AM
SIR! Sounds so much better than Ma'am
Say it with me.. SIR! YESS!! MUHAHAHAHA, Now bring me more Ice Tea Dammit!

Seriously,
Logic. Someone stated previously their technical capacity.
While I would agree that women can be technically inclined. I would also have to add that generally that comes down to a mathmatical science. Most females that are in science or math deeply seem to center around chemistry. I am of course making a generalization here, but lets be blunt. Most women in science are still not half as deductive in logic as your average male. Its simpley humanity. While at the same time, men couldnt tell you if they are happy or sad that their dog just died. We have to debate it within ourselves if its a good thing we dont have to clean up his crap and buy dog food.

Yeah.. Logic would be what I miss. I will now duck as the GG's come out with guns a blazing for saying they arent logical :D

PattiL
06-09-2006, 08:50 AM
I think for me, it would be getting my hair done quickly in the morning. If I was a woman, my hair would be long.

jamie_44
06-09-2006, 09:40 AM
I really would miss nothing at all, but I would hurt greatly if my family was affected.

Tamara Croft
06-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Most women in science are still not half as deductive in logic as your average male. Yeah.. Logic would be what I miss. I will now duck as the GG's come out with guns a blazing for saying they arent logical :DWow, you really do have things in order don't you. Bearded men in dresses - you laugh at and now GG's aren't as 'logical' as men :mad: Where do you get this information from?? If you used any logic before you posted in this forum, you would have read that insulting members just doesn't sit right here, I suggest you keep your logistics to yourself, before you see how well I can use my logic ;)

CaptLex
06-09-2006, 01:25 PM
masterbation...

*Looks around* What? Well, I would!!
I don't see why you'd have to miss it, Kimberly. :heehee: Do you think women don't?

Kieron Andrew
06-09-2006, 01:29 PM
I don't see why you'd have to miss it, Kimberly. :heehee: Do you think women don't?exactly theres far more ways to 'get off' than the average means!!

Kate Simmons
06-09-2006, 01:35 PM
I personally like being called Ma'am Kryss but generally prefer just being called Ericka because everyone knows who that is. EKR

Rachelinmydreams
06-09-2006, 04:47 PM
Many years ago I tried to enumerate the advantages of being male. I could only think of one thing: being allowed to take more than one step at a time when going up and down the stairs without being looked at askance.

Phyliss
06-10-2006, 04:15 AM
As usual I'm late to the party.
Reading all of the answers, I find about ten different catagories.
1. Physical strength
2. Wife
3. Nothing
4. Sex
5. Man advantage
6. Standing to "P"
7. Guy stuff
8. CDing
9. Relationships
10. Dressing

I've kinda broken it down to 5 different areas

1. NOTHING: 22 answers
2. Guy stuff / man advantage / "P" 19 answers
3. Wife / sex / relationships 10 answers
4. Physical strength 3 answers
5. Dressing / CDing 4 answers

To those that count these things I know the number don't add up to the 80 some postings. Some answers didn't really give a full answer that I could put a number on.

Generally, it seems that most people wouldn't miss anything.
What would I miss?
Presuming that in this idea, I'd have some memory of being "a guy" , I'd have to say being able to use the excuse of "I'm a guy, what do I know" when asked a question or explaination for something.

Teresa Amina
06-10-2006, 05:15 AM
being able to use the excuse of "I'm a guy, what do I know" when asked a question or explaination for something.

Easy to just change it to "I'm a girl, what do I know?". Say it to most guys and you're playing to their basic sexism, should work out just fine.:D

Joy Carter
06-10-2006, 05:43 AM
Dear Brendalee,

The capabillity to solve technical problems.

Lotte

Well my SO is the internet wizz in this house me I'm more mechanical she on the other hand programs the DVD player, changes time on my digital watch and keeps the two PCs going in this house. So as far as loosing anything by being female no you have just as much abilty to do complicated things.:hugs:

~Kelly~
06-10-2006, 05:56 AM
as stated before here are the main reasons people are giving and why i , at least personally, reject most of them LOL
1. Physical strength-this can be compensated for by letting your guy do the hard stuff....why would I want to pick up a 60 pound box when there is a guy more than willing to do it for me?
2. Wife-I am not married
3. Nothing-sounds good to me
4. Sex-it can only be better as a girl.......can you say "multiple orgasms"?
5. Man advantage-do you really believe this? despite how statisticly men dominate the workplace, who do you think runs those men?
6. Standing to "P"-sitting is comfortable, plus it would do away with the long-hated "trough"
7. Guy stuff-this is one I still can't fathom....NOT having to do guy stuff is a major selling point. you can only feign interest for so long
8. CDing-for me dressing is a means to be as feminine as possible, not necessarily to be different...If i can achieve feminity 100% of the time then what is to be missed from crossdressing?
9. Relationships-can only be better as a girl.....as for family, they love me now, what would change?
10. Dressing-so much better when clothes are actually designed to fit you

well that is my two cents worth LOL and in my honest opinion, there really is nothing I would miss

Kryss
06-10-2006, 06:10 AM
Wow, you really do have things in order don't you. Bearded men in dresses - you laugh at and now GG's aren't as 'logical' as men Where do you get this information from?? If you used any logic before you posted in this forum, you would have read that insulting members just doesn't sit right here, I suggest you keep your logistics to yourself, before you see how well I can use my logic

OMG. Ok, I have no intention of insulting anyone. THIS IS MY OPINION.
I was making a generalization that men are more logical by nature than women. I DIDNT SAY EVERYONE. Lets turn the sensitivity notch down a bit.

Teresa Amina
06-10-2006, 06:23 AM
why would I want to pick up a 60 pound box ....NOT having to do guy stuff is a major selling point. you can only feign interest for so long

First point is my #1 Annoying thing about being a guy- people assume you can throw huge weights around with ease all day long. Always fun to find out at a new job- "You want me to lift what?!"
Second point gets my Ditto- really hate pretending to care about stuff I've no real interest in.

~Kelly~
06-10-2006, 06:34 AM
teresa,
you got my point exactly :)

Angie G
06-10-2006, 06:45 AM
Making love to my wife.
If my family is still their I 'd be o.k.

Tina Dixon
06-10-2006, 06:56 AM
Sitting around and scratching my nuts.

Deidra Cowen
06-10-2006, 07:06 AM

:heehee: :tongueout :p

Raychel
06-10-2006, 08:01 AM
I make pretty good money as a man. If I were a woman I would have to change jobs and try to support the household. that would be very hard.

Chelle99
06-10-2006, 08:25 AM
I'm surprized no one has mentioned this one: Men can eat more, a byproduct of body size and greater muscle mass. I'd miss eating more than my wife while still maintaining my weight.

My experience attending Weightwatchers meetings confirmed that this is one area where at least some GGs envy men. I'm reasonably confident that if we turned this post around and asked GGs "what they would enjoy about being a man," this response would appear.

Tamara Croft
06-10-2006, 12:29 PM
I'm surprized no one has mentioned this one: Men can eat more, a byproduct of body size and greater muscle mass. I'd miss eating more than my wife while still maintaining my weight. That is not true, I can eat much more than my fella ;)

Sweet Susan
06-10-2006, 01:52 PM
How about common sense?

bredalee25
06-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Did I start the ball rolling or what? So many reasons were given for what one would miss but it was only a fun question to start with. Seems things are getting heated on a few subjects. Please don't cause this thread to be closed. Lets keep it fun ok.

I'd like to see some more replies here. But be nice about it ok girls.

ttfn

~Kitty GG~
06-10-2006, 02:28 PM
How about common sense?

k.. this is the third time..

What in god's name do y'all think men are super intelligent and women are idiots?

What planet do you live on?

And more importantly.. why would you identify with women and dress like us and want anything to do with us if you have such ridiculous ideas about our mental capabilities?

~Kitty~

Julie York
06-10-2006, 06:00 PM
k.. this is the third time..

What in god's name do y'all think men are super intelligent and women are idiots?

What planet do you live on?

And more importantly.. why would you identify with women and dress like us and want anything to do with us if you have such ridiculous ideas about our mental capabilities?

~Kitty~

Kitty. Start a thread in the GG section "What would you miss if you woke up a man." See if you can get past the third post without some sexist nonsense about how dumb men are.

Have fun.

Oh go on, I dare you!!!

It will be most revealing I assure you.

Maria D
06-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Men think women are dumb. When men say this it pisses women off.
Women think men are dumb. When women say this it pisses men off.
I've seen it from both sides and think that men and women are equal. Whenever I say this I piss everyone off. Sigh.

The above is light hearted. Let me live. ;)

~Kitty GG~
06-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Kitty. Start a thread in the GG section "What would you miss if you woke up a man." See if you can get past the third post without some sexist nonsense about how dumb men are.

Have fun.

Oh go on, I dare you!!!

I say the same things in there.

I already know that some women feel that way about men.
But those women aren't trying to emulate men either..
Not that that lets them off the hook. I still point out that they're condemning 1/2 the human race with no proof.

Individuals are stupid, have no common sense, and can't figure out the simplest things. Whole genders, races, or groups are not.

Why are all these people.. both the men who have such a low regard for women & the women that have such a low regard for men.. coupling up?

Why do y'all want to tie yourself to someone who's so beneath you?

How can you have parents, spouses, children, friends & co-workers of the opposite sex and not learn respect for their gender?

It just amazes me.

~Kitty~

Maria D
06-10-2006, 07:04 PM
How can you have parents, spouses, children, friends & co-workers of the opposite sex and not learn respect for their gender?

It just amazes me.

~Kitty~

My best guess, seriously now, is that people seem to be affiliated to what they perceive they are, and tend to perceive that they, and by inference their *gender, colour, nationality, football team, celebrity chef etc* are better. Most people, I think, project their normal but slight superiority complex onto the things they link with.

Of course, that could be rubbish.

Sarahgurl371
06-10-2006, 07:22 PM

Tina, thank you soooooooooooooo much for the laugh!!!!:D

ashlee chiffon
06-10-2006, 08:08 PM
OMG. Ok, I have no intention of insulting anyone. THIS IS MY OPINION.
I was making a generalization that men are more logical by nature than women. I DIDNT SAY EVERYONE. Lets turn the sensitivity notch down a bit.

...Maybe you just don't see that most of us here wish we Could be as logical and emotional as the GG's we love and admire... your generalization just isn't....logical...to Us!!!

Connieminiskirts
06-10-2006, 10:22 PM
I would miss my grandchildren, and my own children. Out of my own 9 kids, only 2 know about me as a cd and really have not voiced an opinion except to say "Well since you live 3000 mi away, have fun"
I would really miss my grandkids, even the ones I have I've not yet met. and thats about 10 or 12 at this point.

Kayla Smith
06-10-2006, 10:42 PM
I would not miss anything about being male.

gwenrob43
06-10-2006, 10:54 PM
I'd really miss playing golf with the guys. The girls don't play near as good a game. I know I'd miss my wife and family.

Hugs,
Gwen :love:

GG Vanya
06-11-2006, 11:23 PM
I'd really miss playing golf with the guys. The girls don't play near as good a game. I know I'd miss my wife and family.

Hugs,
Gwen :love:

Wanna BET???

OK, so far we've had the following insults thrown at us:

Less physical strength.

Less technical ability.

No common sense.

No logic.

and NOW you go and attack my GOLF game?

you know what "I" would miss if "I" woke up a MALE?

I'd miss my ability to understand that one should NEVER make sweeping generalizations! <super smirk>

Lisa Thorne
06-11-2006, 11:27 PM
I wouldn't miss a thing. Not even standing to pee. I sit down now.

joanlynn28
06-11-2006, 11:47 PM
Absolutely nothing!

Tamara Croft
06-12-2006, 12:11 AM
you know what "I" would miss if "I" woke up a MALE?

I'd miss my ability to understand that one should NEVER make sweeping generalizations! <super smirk>Don't forget, if you woke up a male, you wouldn't be able to 'multitask' ;) meow?? :tongueout

stephanie100
06-12-2006, 03:12 AM
absolutly nothing
steph

Miriannah
06-12-2006, 03:41 AM
If I woke up as a fully genetic female one day, I'd miss not having monthly leaks. Really, that's it.

It's been awhile since I posted, stop nagging me, forum. :)

stphanieluv
06-12-2006, 11:55 AM
It has always been my life long dream to to be a woman having a sex change is a very expensive prosses so crossdressing is the closest ive ever been able to get and I dont think I would really miss anything

CaptLex
06-12-2006, 12:06 PM
If I woke up as a fully genetic female one day, I'd miss not having monthly leaks.
???? :eek:

Sedona
06-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Well,

I'd miss having sex with a gg. That said, I'm basically happy as a guy, just want to change over from time to time.

Cheers,

Miriannah
06-13-2006, 04:39 AM
???? :eek:
Well I had to try and think of -something- that would be considered a drawback. That's all I could come up with, because I really wouldn't miss anything else from my former manhood. ;)

chantelle
06-13-2006, 04:58 AM
I have not missed anything of being a man, as I have never perceived myself as one. Just because my genitals is what it is , does not make me a man. That said, i cant miss something i never had.

Lady Jayne
06-13-2006, 05:00 AM
I keep comming back to this post looking to list all the good thing about bieng male but the only thing I can think of is bieng a big brother to my sister.

Marla S
06-13-2006, 05:32 AM
As I don't like purses, I'd miss the most to clutter up my pockets.

Clare
06-13-2006, 05:55 AM
Not being afraid to walk alone when outdoors. I know plenty of GG's who say it's scary when they are alone in public, especially at night!

Melinda G
06-13-2006, 10:47 AM
My "package", which brings me so much pleasure.:p

Sandra
06-13-2006, 01:09 PM
See if you can get past the third post without some sexist nonsense about how dumb men are.

Have fun.

Oh go on, I dare you!!!

....But we already know this :)

Maria D
06-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Not being afraid to walk alone when outdoors. I know plenty of GG's who say it's scary when they are alone in public, especially at night!

Honestly? You're not afraid? Fair enough I suppose; me, I was, since I was a man, rather than a terminator, and I was always well aware that many men, or a group of men, were stronger than me, and that a knife wielded by even a weakling was capable of piecing my skin.

Since men and women are capable of doing the same things, save anatomical differences, I don't do anything differently, and therefore miss nothing. Weeing standing up I always found over-rated tbh. Sure it's handy, if you put up with spillage, leg-splatter from the bowl and the occasional random 'spray at 90°s on the carpet'. :)

bredalee25
06-13-2006, 08:37 PM
I didn't start this thread to cause any harm to the GG's. I was just asking for the fun of it. I know plenty of GG's who could kick my butt.

My personal oppinion is women are warm loving wonderful beings who can do anything a man can do. Only they do it better. That comes straight from the heart. I love women so much I want to be one. If I thought that there was anything bad about a woman I wouldn't try so hard to be one myself.

That having been said it's time to get this thread back on the right track. It's a fun thread and very popular looking at the number of views and replies. So let's just keep it friendly ok no more of those remarks about women being inferior to men PLEASE.

ttfn

sarahjan
06-14-2006, 12:24 AM
The Salary.

Here in the UK women are often paid less than there name counter parts

Candi
06-14-2006, 07:48 AM
Nuffin

LORIE H
06-14-2006, 08:35 AM
:love: Nothing At All, I Would Be Very Happy

KateW
06-14-2006, 08:46 AM
I would miss peeing while standing up, and being able to lift heavy stuff!

agnestv
06-15-2006, 05:15 AM
I would miss my penis. Not for pissing, but for play time :heehee:

Sherrie
06-15-2006, 05:52 AM
I cant really think of anything I would miss. Women can do most anything a guy can anyway, and there are several guy things, that as a guy, I dont want to do anyhow. Just hope that if I was a woman I would dress sexy and still love my skrits and dresses as well as the frilly lingerie.:daydreaming: :happy:

ava_bruna
06-15-2006, 07:27 AM
When I held my bf,s you know what, I looked at it and saiid, how beautiful it look's, so how can you not miss it? I sure would,~~~~~~ BUT !! Id still have his:D

Cheryl T
06-15-2006, 11:50 AM
shaving my beard....
YEAH RIGHT !!

Billie Jean
06-16-2006, 12:59 PM
Writing my name when I go pee. Billie Jean

ericalynne
06-23-2006, 09:44 PM
Absolutely Nothing!!!

Trisha
06-23-2006, 09:52 PM
nothing i would miss but my wife would she does like the real thing

Dee 1062
06-23-2006, 09:53 PM
I would miss all of you....Then I no longer would be a Cd..:(

Karren H
06-24-2006, 08:26 AM
I'd miss my little tuckable friends the most.........hehehe

Love karren

Laura Jane
06-24-2006, 02:26 PM
I think in the novelty of a sudden change I would miss nothing at first and enjoy actuall fitting my femme clothes and having the right curves and no bulges.

I suppose one thing I would miss is feeling of a nice pair of lacy panties constraining an erection.

anne16
06-24-2006, 03:29 PM
nothing just happy to be a girl

wannabie
06-24-2006, 05:13 PM
Hi all I thought I'd toss this one out there to see your answers. If you were to become a woman and it was permanant. What one thing would you miss about being male? For me it would be being able to stand up to urinate. I'd miss that the most. Now whats your answer?

ttfn

the same. Peeing Standing Up.

Teresa Amina
06-24-2006, 05:40 PM
the same. Peeing Standing Up.

I think I have the solution! Once I saw an add for something called the She-inal, kind of a scoopy looking thing which made it possible for women to pee standing up. If we find enough of these we need have no regrets! Bring on that Gender Fairy.....:D

Michelle Ellis
06-24-2006, 07:30 PM
Absolutely nothing! :p

Oh, the peeing while standing up thing is funny :) I could make do tho.

Yael
06-25-2006, 06:40 AM
Nothing... and as for peeing standing up -- haven't done that in years.:heehee:
Yael

Alaina Ann
06-25-2006, 02:01 PM
Girls, I really am surprised to hear that any of you would miss standing up to pee. I have have been sitting and squating to pee for so many years that I can remember the last time I stood up and peed. At any rate my wife forbids standing to pee, even when we are on the golf course. She insists that I go in the bushes and drop my panties and squat and pee while she watches.

Love, Alaina Ann:happy:

KarenNY
06-25-2006, 03:01 PM
I'd have to agree on the whole standing to pee thing, and the convenience of going when you have to go in a public restroom. I have used women's restrooms when en femme before and they are no cleaner than men's rooms actually. But as someone else said, I would miss my penis for "playtime" -- although I might find something else to do... :D
I would also miss my wife, because I doubt she would stick around if I suddenly turned into a real female...
I would absolutely not miss shaving... I have shaved my legs many, many times, so I would obviously have to do that more often, but I would love to not have to shave my face at all...

carol ann
06-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Without doubt, having a wonderful wife - husband.I am afraid would be a poor substitute

Cora
06-25-2006, 06:25 PM
I think the thing I would miss the most is various sports I indulge in. You can certainly partake as a woman but the opportunities are much more limited if you are a casual participant like myself. Basketball is one sport that comes to mind. Finding a league would be much more difficult as a lady. At least I could still run!

Jean GG
06-25-2006, 06:35 PM
I am very curious...for those of you who have said 'nothing', what keeps you from making the change permanent? :) jean

Yael
06-25-2006, 08:16 PM
I am very curious...for those of you who have said 'nothing', what keeps you from making the change permanent?
At this point in time, $$$$$$$$$$:(
Yael

nettiereno GG
06-29-2006, 09:56 AM
.........my CD usually sits when she pees. She is also my "lesbian" lover (with a penis), so, those are two things I guess she would not miss. I am going to ask her, when she gets in from work today. I find this an interesting question.

Annette

Eugenie
06-29-2006, 10:55 AM
I am very curious...for those of you who have said 'nothing', what keeps you from making the change permanent? :) jean

I didn't answer because I can't see anything that I would miss from my male side if I were to become fully a woman. There are however many things I miss not being a woman.

However making a permanent MtF change wouldn't provide me with those things I'm missing :(

I would still not be a real woman, have the memories of a young girl growing up. Even If I had had a sex reassignment surgery when I was much younger, I wouldn't have had the possibility to give birth to children, breast feed them, etc.

Finally, by the time I really discovered all the possibilities to undertake such an change, I was already in my late fifties...

So all in all, that should answer the question you asked... :happy:

:hugs:
Eugenie

sharifemme
06-29-2006, 11:56 AM
The ONLY thing I would miss is being married to my wife and having her for my best friend, partner, idol and romantic interest.

Since women can legally and morally do just about anything a man can do these days and more, I don't see any other hardships to this situation that would disturb me.

S

nettiereno GG
06-30-2006, 05:33 AM
I checked with adora, and she said she would miss her penis.

Annette

Ms Alison Janes
06-30-2006, 10:21 AM
Girls

Hot Legs
06-30-2006, 11:22 AM
I wouldn't miss being a male driver, because lets face it women are much safer drivers anyway!!:heehee:

Jill
06-30-2006, 12:38 PM
I am honestly very suprised at how many people responded that they wouldn't miss anything at all. Honestly, I'm a little skeptical that all those people would truly miss nothing in the even that *poof* you are now a woman, permanantly. As for me, I would miss a lot of things, I would not choose to be female, no way. I think it would be fun for a day or two, but here is what I would miss:

Starting with what I would dislike about being a woman:

-Periods, pregnancy and menopause
-Unwanted attention from horny dudes
-The high maintenance of daily appearance. ie makeup, hair, jewelry etc
-The brutally high standards that society holds for women, expecting them to be beautiful, light weight, well mannered and so on.

And what I would miss about being male: (other then things that have been listed over and over.)

-Playing and watching sports with other guys.
-Being a crossdresser, wearing womens clothes isn't fun if you're a woman, it's just 'normal.'
-Discovery of a female, physically, mentally, emotionally.
-Manly things: video games, BBQ's, crude humor.

And yes... I do like being able to pee standing up.