PDA

View Full Version : Going Out Enfemme

Betty H
06-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Hi Girls,

I know that going out in public enfemme is not for everyone.It depends on each individuals desire, personality, family obligations , fears, life cicumstances- a myriad of factors- social, psychological, economic etc... However, having said that, I just want to say that if you have any desire to do it, and if you can do it , give it a try.I don't think you will regret it.I went out for the first time in my life last weekend and had a great time.I liked it so much I went out the next night. The wonderful thing about it is not only the thrill of going out ,after dressing only in your home ,it is the fact that you will meet girls just like yourself and talk to them in person and share life experiences-much the same as you do on this board. Only you can't beat the in person experience.It is like finding long lost sisters whom you were separated at birth from. Almost all the girls stories were the same as my own apart from relatively minor details. For your femme self to be seen in person and acknowledged by other people is very satifying - even though you will be nervous at first. I would not have envisioned my self doing this a while ago.Although I dressed in a casual non serious way, off and on, thoughout my life I have been only been doing this in a serious was for a short time. It has begun to snowball and taken on a life of its own. You may be at a point where you think it would not be something you would want to do.But ,you may find the desire to do it get much stronger when you get older ,as with me. Anyway I will repeat it is not my intention to recommend this for those that have no desire for it,nor is it my intention to recommend you tell your SO about this in order to do it-that is all your personal business.It is my intention, though , to say to all who want to do it, and can, to go ahead,I can only say that it has bought me more happiness than I have had in a very long time.

Kristen Kelly
06-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Glad you had a great time, I myself enjoy getting out with the girls , just whish I had more time to do it. Central New Jersey here, we can chat yahoo KristenKelly77 add me to your chat list (that goes for all you girls) love to chat.

stefi
06-06-2006, 07:31 PM
Betty , Glad to hear you had a great time. As you say everthing has to be right to venture out . Right now im still a closet CD. I would like to go to the ERIE GALA in Erie Pa in november 06 hear its pretty nice. I just need a little shove i think. Stefi :happy:

dancer1
06-06-2006, 07:38 PM
I first join Tri-Ess than was hooked up with local charter not really local they meet in hackensack i live in somerset co nj.
Had a phone interview, went there, had a woundeful time.:hugs: Nadeen

Jillian310
06-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Stefi, I belong to the Erie Sisters too.

Jennaie
06-06-2006, 08:01 PM
Nice post Betty, I felt the same way. I was so nice to feel like I was a part of the female realm. :happy:

Sally24
06-06-2006, 08:04 PM
That's great Betty! I went out my first time just 1 year ago and it's been great. You're right about the snowballing, it can take on a life of it's own. I reccomend it to any girl that has a desire to go out and about. You just have to be careful and be aware of what you do and don't want out of the experience. So far it's been all positive for me!

Good luck and have fun!

gennee
06-06-2006, 08:28 PM
I have been out twice already and I love it! Going out with other sisters is great for the confidence and the thrill of being out there. I may go out again tomorrow. I have a couple of more excursions planned.

Gennee

Kaitlyn Michele
06-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Betty

that was a beautiful post.

i would also add that when i am out (whether its skulking around the mall parking lot -hehe, or going to my first bigtime t-party (shangrila in philly)), i can say it seems all my troubles go away.

i have been really down with whats going on in my marriage but when i dress its like another world, and when i sat at the bar in my cocktail dress and talked to my new girlfriends and i must admit my "admirers", i have to say i never felt so.....(MYSELF!!!!!!).....that's what happened for me anyway..

take care

michele

Betty H
06-07-2006, 05:44 AM
Betty

that was a beautiful post.

i would also add that when i am out (whether its skulking around the mall parking lot -hehe, or going to my first bigtime t-party (shangrila in philly)), i can say it seems all my troubles go away.

i have been really down with whats going on in my marriage but when i dress its like another world, and when i sat at the bar in my cocktail dress and talked to my new girlfriends and i must admit my "admirers", i have to say i never felt so.....(MYSELF!!!!!!).....that's what happened for me anyway..

take care

michele

Yes Michele,

That is exactly what it is like for me too. It is wonderful to be yourself and you do forget about every thing else.Dressing has helped me through a very difficult time too.

DeniseNY
06-07-2006, 06:19 AM
There is nothing like going out enfemme if you are able to do it. Just to see the way people react to you as a female is worth it by itself. You are looked at differently, treated differently, spoken to differently, and reacted to differently. Plus the outfits are fun and the feeling is like no other. I would recommend it to anyone who can do it.

Maddie
06-07-2006, 06:31 AM
Hi betty

glad you had a good time

where did you go us jersey girls have to have a big get together and have a ball

huggs Maddie:hugs:

jenny lopez
06-07-2006, 06:31 AM
Well done you that is great news. It sounds as if you enjoyed yourself, I'm really pleased for you.0.02

danielle d
06-07-2006, 06:58 AM
congraduation on going out for the first time.it took me a while but after i did i realized how easy it was and it also got me into really looking at myself and learning more about makeup and dressing right.i love going to stores and trying on outfits now.
danielle d

GabrielleS
06-07-2006, 08:48 AM
Congrats to all you girls.....that is something I look forward to doing, but would love to tell my SO first and go with her. Alas, I don't see that happening (telling my SO), at least for the nearable future. How I envy you all, but one day ;-}

Karren H
06-07-2006, 09:23 AM
And once you've finally gone out you will wonder why you hadn't done it years earlier!!

Love Karren

Audra Sinclair
06-07-2006, 10:07 AM
Yes, girls, I wished I had started going out en femme when I was a teenager. I had been partially dressing as a young boy (7 or 8) can't remember exactly. I did not start going out in public until I was in my late
20's. Oh how I wish I had started sooner. It is such a great feeling to go out in public and be accepted as a female. Once in awhile I am "made" but I do not care. One of the best things that could have happend to me, (did not think so at the time) was my SO finding out about Audra. It has taken several years to come to the point we are at now but I am glad it happened. Life is so much eaiser now. Thats not saying my wife gives a 100% but she understands and COMPRIMISES. What more could I ask?

My advse. Tell your wife and hope for the best. I would rather live without out her:mad: than live with a lie.0.02

Audra Sinclair
06-07-2006, 10:10 AM
Sorry for the mistakes in my post above..:happy: Really, I am not illllliterate.

Sky
06-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Congrats to all you girls.....that is something I look forward to doing, but would love to tell my SO first and go with her. Alas, I don't see that happening (telling my SO), at least for the nearable future. How I envy you all, but one day ;-}

Are you sure you want your first outing to be with your SO? Even assuming you really want to come open with her, why not practising a bit (go out by yourself or with other people) before doing so? It's harder to enjoy yourself when you have butterflies, and she might feel the experience is not so great.

Jodi
06-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Stefi, I have attended the Lake Erie Gala for the last 6 years. I would recommend it. Being at the Gala maked it much easier than you might think to just go out and about.

Jodi

terrigurl
06-10-2006, 12:28 PM
While I haven't been able to go out en femme for very long, I have spent an hour or so on several occasions dressed up. I usually go to a salon to get my makeup and nails done, then generally go to a store where I shop for my clothes and accessories -- usually Avenue, because I am a fairly big girl (size 16). The clerks are very accepting of me there, and I enjoy the brief experience. I don't have much time to go out en femme, just an hour or two on different occasions, or my wife gets suspicious. She doesn't know that I cross dress and doesn't approve, so my time is limited.
I envy those of you who can go out dressed for an extended period of time.

Terri H

Noel Chimes
06-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Basiclly, I would only go out enfemme to locally held affairs. Although they had a place to change, I prefered to come enfemme. (hate to have anyone see me change: ). But just moved into a new neighborhood and the door to the closet flew open:Party2: . So before they get a chance to figure out the truth, I have started getting out around the house. I live in a corner house which offers a perfect chance to be seen COMPLETLY DRESSED.: What a rush. I pushed the limit for myself by walking down to the next corner in the day light.:OMG: A church was setting up to have a flea market on the parking lot. So down the street I went. I didn't go across the street to browse. Still need some voice work. :blushing: Headed back home, (opened back door as a safety route before I left) and even got a horn toot :c9: I wish I had a sis close by who could help with a few make-up tips as well as hiding the give -a-ways.:gorgeous:

amanda540300
08-26-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm glad that you had such a great time. there is nothing quite like being out with your girlfriends. I go out a few times a month and always enjoy it. Just wish I could make it out more often.

Sienna_cd
08-26-2006, 11:02 PM
Betty, I agree once you do it you'll want to stay en femme all the time. I went out for the first time last night and went out agin tonight. The first night was just gas stations but, tonight was a grocery store and walmart. I do go later at night so there are not as many people but, still made eye contact w/quite a few at wally's.

Sexy

judyw9
08-26-2006, 11:27 PM
I had pretty much every feeling and experience you describe when I went out for the first time two weeks ago. I also can't wait to do it again.

Becky Blue
08-27-2006, 05:37 AM
Hi Betty, great post, know you r feelings so well, went out for the first time last May and have twice more since then, for me the best part was just walking in the Street walking past people, wow such a thrill.
Bec
xx

Lil Miss Bekkah
08-27-2006, 09:35 AM
When I have more experience and a slightly better wardrobe selection, I'd love to go out en femme...except for one thing: where I live I'm not sure if I'd survive the experience.

Josephine Bonne
08-27-2006, 10:44 AM
O how this girl would so love to go out en femme! Thank you for your post Betty you must have great times. I have been afraid to go out, except for little walks at night, and so long to be out with other girls (including GG's) and just be myself. Have talked to local Tri-ess and that sound like a safe way to start, but I spend so much time working and my wife feels that if I get envolved it will just be more time away from her. We have been talking about having a girls night out, and so I a can only hope. Still, I am very concerned about being safe out en femme. If this world would accept it, this girl would always be en femme, thanks again for your post.

sharonbethlyn
08-27-2006, 04:32 PM
It is wonderful going out and I for one am very glade you had a good time. I love going out dressed, Love to go grocery shopping, it a different world. This summer I went on vacation with two friends and for the week I was a woman. I love using the womans rest rooms it is so naughty but so much cleaner then the mens rooms.