PDA

View Full Version : Dressing UP

stefi
06-06-2006, 07:47 PM
I was wondering of the closet CD that are here how often do you dress up ? 1hr a day or 1 time a week Also all you CD that appear like you been out a life time how often do you dress up ? 4,8,12,16,24 hrs a day or all the time Stefi :rolleyes:

Trisha Ann
06-06-2006, 08:25 PM
For me it is about 3 hours a night and the whole weekend long.

Gurly
06-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Unfortunately I suffer from some pretty serious bouts of depression, so I don't dress as often as I'd like. I can sometimes go for weeks without even having the urge. If not for the depression, I'd say at least 2-3 times a week.

Slip Affinity
06-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Daily for me, even if it's but for a couple of hours. I sleep every night in a nightie and when I get up in the morning, I will most often add a slip and bra under the nightie. I LOVE the feeling of layered nylon. :D

JudeGG
06-07-2006, 03:08 PM
My hubby can only dress when either one of us is away on business. He does it at home if i'm not around only.

Janet_Johnson_cd
06-07-2006, 03:09 PM
I dress on Tuesdays only, at the moment i just wear one dress and a Leotard.

Julie York
06-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Bit and pieces..maybe once a week.

The full Tranny Monty? Once every six weeks or so if the mood takes me and even then it is only to takes pics and show off.:D

jennigrace
06-07-2006, 03:24 PM
I'm in the closet but I work mostly at home and my wife works outside the home si I dress almost all the time during the day. I wish I could dress more but I tried to talk to my wife and she told me never to talk about it again.

JoAnnDallas
06-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Durn the weekday, I get a chance to wear panty and bra while I'm in the bathroom shaving. I get up around 6:00 AM and wife doesn't get up until around 7:00 AM. We have two bathrooms, so we respect each other's privacy. Also usually once a week, I will wear panty, camo, and pantyhose under my drab clothing. I also usually wear flesh colored lipstick on that day too. Now that my wife no longer works full time, my full Monty time is now very limited.

jerseycarla
06-07-2006, 04:20 PM
As often as possible. As soon as I drop off my passengers, I pull the bus over and change.

ava_bruna
06-07-2006, 05:33 PM
I dress much more, all the chat's want is to see someone bare and I love to show off all dressed so here I yam.:hugs:

Lisa Marie
06-07-2006, 05:38 PM
I dont dress hardly at all in the summertime but when fall and winter come I can only dress during the day.

sky0629
06-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Me, I try all the time mostly night's and some weekends.

Jodi Lynn
06-07-2006, 05:45 PM
Not as much as I did, use to dress almost daily. Now I may dress two or three times a month.

pinkshelly
06-07-2006, 05:45 PM
I usually sleep in a nightie of some sort. Always panties. Only get dress fully every 6 weeks or so. hopefully more real soon. Infact I'm dressed now and LOVIN EVERY MINUET OF IT.

gennee
06-07-2006, 05:48 PM
I dress up totally once or twice a week. I wear panties every day. i will be out more often this summer.

Gennee

lane_
06-07-2006, 05:59 PM
a few hours once every week or two

Patty
06-07-2006, 06:32 PM
Usually full dress 1-2 times a week - now in shorts and panties - have to go out so only part dress.for now.

bredalee25
06-07-2006, 06:36 PM
For me it's only when the gf isn't home and thats only once in a while. She'll be away this saturday so i plan to dress up then. It's rare to get these occasions but i take full advantage when they do come up.

ttfn

Mary Jane
06-07-2006, 06:39 PM
I regularly get to dress once a month for a few hours. This has to be when my wife is away. She knows but does not want to see. Other opportunities may arise that allow me a quick session of an hour or so. Not the best but it could be much worse.

WendyCD
06-07-2006, 07:59 PM
Full dress up - only a couple of times a year - kids, schedules, etc... Partial, maybe 2 times a week. I think this is why I like to read threads (pun!) about ladies clothing you can wear en drab, like jeans, shorts, and not be noticed.

Don't you hate it :sad: when you think you may have a whole afternoon or evening you need to fully dress and something comes up and you can't!

GabrielleS
06-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Usually were panties each and every day. When on the road and in the hotel anything that I was with me after a long day at work.....helps me to relax; feels great ;-} When at home as long as no one else is around

Sara_Marie
06-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Only fully dressed once so far. I have been slipping on bra's and panties once a month sometimes more often when my wife is gone. Wish I could do it more but don't have the chance.

ashlee chiffon
06-07-2006, 09:04 PM
just wondering why only when you are gone? is that your decision or his?

TGMarla
06-07-2006, 10:00 PM
I dress as opportunity allows with regards to whether I feel like it or not. This fluctuates from week to week. I rarely dress for more than an hour or two at a time, and sometimes this can happen several times a week. Other times, it's a lot less. Tossing on a pretty sweater for a while when no one's around doesn't really count to me. I'm only counting times when I can go pretty much all out and dress more or less completely, with clothes, hair, makeup, breasts, etc.

michelle-h
06-07-2006, 10:17 PM
I usually get to dress about once a week in full dress with make-up for a few hours. Since my wife got me some panties, I will probably start wearing them all day a couple of times a week. I wish I could dress more, but with two jobs and two kids in the house, its just not feasable.

Michelle-H

Cheryl J
06-07-2006, 10:53 PM
I always wore panties, stockings and cami underneath my drab at work on week-days until my SO stopped working full-time. It became difficult then. SO does not approve, but occasionally I get to wear something under drab when out to the theatre or cinema etc with SO and with her knowledge. Full dress-ups are irregular but do happen (thank goodness) ( yeah, I know! goodness had nothing to do with it!!).

Cheers

Cheryl

trannie T
06-07-2006, 10:53 PM
I wear panties everyday, occasionally a bra around the house, on rarer occasions outside, Women's shorts or jeans once in a while. Totally dressed a few times a year. I'm joining a local group so I'll be dressed more often.

Teresa Amina
06-08-2006, 06:01 AM
Completely dressed a time or two a week, an item or two more often. An interesting thing- I made a 3 x 5 print of my Avatar picture and put it in the corner of my mirror; now I can see Me in the mirror without dressing up. Sometimes that's all the "fix" I need.

Khriss
06-08-2006, 06:14 AM
..I took my Mom into my home. pre and...post-terminal cancer...
which was'nt that "terminal" ( Thank God !) :thumbsup:
..but I have'nt dressed since..or while..
......hurts......

suezeq
06-08-2006, 06:27 AM
dress with bra , panties every day depending on weather stockings and 4/5 hours every day dress or skirt and top but depends on mood