PDA

View Full Version : gaffs and NuBra

cd_sean
06-07-2006, 12:06 AM
Hey everyone. I've tried to find these answers in the forums and didn't succeed, so here goes. I think I'm ready to buy a gaff and a NuBra, as well as some padded panties (are those the magic three?). A few questions before I throw down some cash:

1. Gaff's and erections: Painful? Does the gaff prevent erections? And are there any out there that aren't thongs?

2. NuBra: I've got just about nothing to work with upstairs, not even an A cup. I assume this means the NuBra will get me up to an A, and so I should be looking for A Cup bras?

Lastly, any suggestions for specific places to buy this stuff, especially the gaff. I'm not opposed to spending money, but I do want to get something nice... and perr-ty... and soft.... anything with satin or silk..... ok, sorry, rambling

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers! =)

Christa
06-07-2006, 02:01 AM
I have a gaff but don't use it much. I'd rather just tuck and/or tape. I don't, personally, think the gaff was worth the cost (eBay for $15).

And gaff's won't prevent erections. It might hide one (since you're tucked when you wear it)... but it won't stop it. I don't know anything that will (besides too much booze!).

I also don't have anything loose to work with, breast wise. That's a good thing if you're a guy, but not so much if you want a girlie shape. Let me knwo how the NuBra works out.

The butt/hip shaper was by far the best "shaping" investment I've made (eBay again for about $20). I would definitely recommend one that pads your butt AND your hips (but at least your hips).

Aside from eBay, another good resource for body shaping stuff is:
http://www.glamourboutique.com

Good luck!

Christa
:cute:

older not wiser
06-07-2006, 03:10 AM
I have a gaff but don't use it much. I'd rather just tuck and/or tape. I don't, personally, think the gaff was worth the cost (eBay for $15).

And gaff's won't prevent erections. It might hide one (since you're tucked when you wear it)... but it won't stop it. I don't know anything that will (besides too much booze!).

I also don't have anything loose to work with, breast wise. That's a good thing if you're a guy, but not so much if you want a girlie shape. Let me knwo how the NuBra works out.

The butt/hip shaper was by far the best "shaping" investment I've made (eBay again for about $20). I would definitely recommend one that pads your butt AND your hips (but at least your hips).

Aside from eBay, another good resource for body shaping stuff is:
http://www.glamourboutique.com

Good luck!

Christa
:cute:

I'm with Christa on this one, I'm a little more fortunate insofar as breast tissue goes, I have small breasts and can increase them to a C cup with breast forms and a good underwire bra. Look on e-Bay for the forms, they range all prices but the Pals forms seem to be the best for the money. BTW, you can make your own w/bird seed or rice.

Love; BonnieAnne0.02

Amanduhrob
06-07-2006, 05:43 AM
I'm not impressed with Nubra, the adhesive doesn't hold very well.

Toyah
06-07-2006, 05:52 AM
For me a gaff does not work taping is the best, as for hips make your own from foam you can much better shape than any shop bought stuff

Drucilla
06-07-2006, 08:41 AM
I have tried a NuBra (well really Walmart knockoff) with silicone "chicken fillets" inserted inside the bra. The glue holds them in place and the result is reasonable set of forms for less that $40. All are available at Walmart so it's an easy option without getting involved in mail order. I got the "C" size Bra and the B-C silicone inserts. Seems to work ok.
I am sure its a far cry form a set of quaility forms but at my current stage in life its a workable alternative that provides a reasonable breast with enought weight and bounce to be OK.

Bridget
06-08-2006, 11:06 AM
In my experience, the erection still happens, but it's not painful. The penis swells to ordinary hardness, in place. The penis is mostly spongy tissue which merely swells with blood.