PDA

View Full Version : Jewelery That Fits Properly.

Karren H
06-07-2006, 07:04 AM
Well, Just got my new jewelry in the mail and they are soooo beautiful!! And although a picture says a 1,000 words, I'll have to describe then for you since I'm photographically challenged.......or prohibitited...They are a matching set of pink coral and gold beads, triple stranded, necklace, bracelet, and clipon earrings, hand made for me by my friend in Florida. She custom makes them to fit us bigger girls….hehehe. And it was based on my design that I sent her. And I've always had problems with bracelets being too small around and being too thin looking on my wrist. But these are wonderful and look so fem. I'm on my second set and plan to have some more made this summer!! http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-GjUZmgMydKcqEt00tCkCH2DoXQid

Anyone else have a good source of jewelry that fits?

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
06-07-2006, 07:16 AM
Hi Karr, Good to have you back (Just stay away from the "P" word, okay?). My jewelery always fit good, Karr. If it doesn't, I throw it out or yard sale it. It took me awhile to get the sizes down though, since I've kept losing weight. My goal is to be a perky (?) 130 Lbs. (That's 59 Kgs. to you metric types). Thanks for the tip anyway. Love, Ericka Kay

Anita Mae GG
06-07-2006, 07:52 AM
That was a short summer...LOL Great to have you back Karren:D

SherriePall
06-07-2006, 07:55 AM
I'm lucky enough, Karren, to be able to wear store-bought and my wife's. In fact, I bought a ladies' watch from Kohl's and the band was large enough I have to push it up my arm to stay.

Sophia Rearen
06-07-2006, 08:35 AM
Karren, I too have had some jewelry made for me by a friend. My bangles were made by her. I love the sound of bangles, yet, could never get them over my hands. Now, my friend from high school who is a member of our church will make me stuff. How cool is that?

Karren H
06-07-2006, 08:40 AM
That was a short summer...LOL Great to have you back Karren:D

Thanks Tammy...Summer hockey ends tommorow so I'm back a day early. And we're in second place!! Plus my wife let me sign up for a compressed second summer season!! I think she would rather that I play hockey than dress!! LOL

Love Karren

gia GG
06-07-2006, 08:56 PM
I'm a GG but I have a similar problem finding bracelets large enough to fit the way I want them to. I have had good luck at Lane Bryant. I have also found that the right small sized anklet can make a very attractive bracelet.

Karren H
06-08-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm a GG but I have a similar problem finding bracelets large enough to fit the way I want them to. I have had good luck at Lane Bryant. I have also found that the right small sized anklet can make a very attractive bracelet.

Hey Gia!! Great tip! I didn't know Gaylord had any stores, just the "Call of the Wild". Lol ohh and that hardware downtown. Can't remember the name. Went to school in da UP, eha!

Love Karren

gia GG
06-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Karren,

It's been way too long since you've been to Gaylord girl! The hardware downtown has been gone for years. We are still no city but we have probably double the shopping we did even 10 years ago. Still no Lane Bryant though:(