PDA

View Full Version : Society Acceptance

Anita Mae GG
06-07-2006, 11:32 AM
I have a question for FtM (I will post a similar thread in MtF)......

Hypothetically speaking....if you were to change to a man and find anice woman and tell her you USED to be a woman....do you think that woman would be more accpeting than if it were a MtF that changed found a nice guy and said "hey I USED to be a guy"..............................

I hope I said that clearly. I am trying to see if a woman would be more accepting of being with a FORMER woman than a man would be being with a FORMER man.....

Kieron Andrew
06-07-2006, 11:51 AM
I believe a Genetic Girl would be more accepting if i was post op and i told them i used to be girl, than if i told a Genetic man

CaptLex
06-07-2006, 12:16 PM
I have a question for FtM (I will post a similar thread in MtF)....... I am trying to see if a woman would be more accepting of being with a FORMER woman than a man would be being with a FORMER man.....
Tammy,

I don't have statistics or links for you (Marlena is the whiz at that), but I believe studies have shown that women in general are more accepting of these type of situations because they usually see the "whole" person (inside and out) and don't judge by appearances as much as men tend to do.