PDA

View Full Version : disappointing breast forms

Wenda
11-20-2004, 09:36 PM
OK, I made a mistake. :o I ignored some good advice on breast forms, and bought a set of D's from Bonn, Germany, on eBay. :( They are definitely not CD breastforms! Besides being a bit pink and too firm, the back sides are ablolutely flat! :mad: Even with my little A boobies, the bottom of the forms is 5 to 8 mm from my body, not too subtle!! They will make good wall hangings. Should have bought the Pals. Just wanted to make sure no one else wasted their money. wenda

GraceUSA
11-20-2004, 11:44 PM
I have a pair of Pals, and the backs of those are absolutely flat as well. Just a heads up.

Grace

Lauren Richards
11-21-2004, 12:44 AM
The silicone forms I have gotten from The Breastform Store have been very nice. They are just as advertised. Check them out on the InterNet. Victor and his crew run a nice shop, just for us! No..I don't get a commission. Dang!

Sharon
11-21-2004, 12:47 AM
I also like the silicone forms. They warm to body temperature and feel great from either side.

JennyCD
11-21-2004, 11:03 AM
From what I read on the Pals site, they can be ordered either way. Flat back or not, you just have to specify which you want. The mineral oil thing kinda put me off of those as what what I read they haven't yet found an effective adhesive for attaching them.

Miss Patty
11-21-2004, 11:04 AM
I have the Transform Triangles and absolutely love them! They sell them at a lot of the places on the web. The backs are concave to let them fit over existing tissue. Hope that this helps.

Patty

Bernadina
11-21-2004, 11:06 AM
The silicone forms I have gotten from The Breastform Store have been very nice. They are just as advertised. Check them out on the InterNet. Victor and his crew run a nice shop, just for us! No..I don't get a commission. Dang!
I agree. The BreastForm Store is great. Victor wiill also do everything possible to make things right if there is ever a mistake. And I don't get any commission either.

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/

Wenda
11-21-2004, 11:10 AM
I think you're right, Jenny. I emailed them and got a good reply. There is a chart to order from, for example if I am 40 A, I find that line, pick the product, say 'triangles' (they said were most popular with cd's)pick my desired size, say 40 C, and order that product. I have also heard some good things about the transforms. fyi, I left the ebay seller a neutral comment and mentioned the flat backs. their reply "the backs are flat not hollow, look at the ebay description, stupid!" several negative feedbacks on there. wenda.

Georgette
11-21-2004, 12:25 PM
I have to agree the breast form store is very good, that's where I got mine and thinking of another pair.