PDA

View Full Version : Unconditional Love

cindybarnes
06-07-2006, 05:04 PM
Last night my wife and I were talking with some relatives about the recent loss of her 10 yr old Pomerianian. My wife mentioned how pets will give you unconditional love no matter what, and my cousin in law told us about the best comercial he had ever seen about pets and unconditional love.It was from the humain society, where a guy came home from work greeted his pet, went in the bathroom and came out crossdressed,,her pet was just as loving when she was dressed. Well My wife and I were both grinning after he said that,and I know she was thinking about how her dog realy liked Cindy better than her ugly brother :) it was obvious,, realy !
We have another small dog we got from a rescue shelter just a couple months ago,, was to keep the older one company,, and wow did she bark like crazy when Cindy came out from the bedroom the first few times LOL Now she doesnt bark at Cindy at all,,,,, didnt take long *S*
Im sure lots of us have pets that love both our sides !

Cindy

Jodi Lynn
06-07-2006, 05:48 PM
My dog loves me nomater how I am dressed.

Wombat
06-07-2006, 05:57 PM
My dog rolls his eyes and goes back to sleep :rolleyes:

Wombat

Stormgirl
06-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Yep a pet won't stab you in the heart and in the back like a SO would.

older not wiser
06-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Yep a pet won't stab you in the heart and in the back like a SO would.

Well said Jen, well said

Love: BonnieAnne
:GE:

GG Vanya
06-07-2006, 07:08 PM
of one of my favorite quotes, but I'll take the liberty of changing one word...

Lord let me be the "woman" my dog thinks I am!

Khriss
06-07-2006, 10:27 PM
... I've gotten twisted necks and quizical looks (very cute o'course) but the voice coming out of this odd new person was allways reasureing to my dogs..who are always taught not to jump...now,:eek: :D to save "mama's "stockings !!? xx"K"
...I strive to be my dogs best freind too !

Connieminiskirts
06-07-2006, 11:38 PM
Do Teddy Bears count as pets??
or maybe my porcelan dolls??
sorry had to ask.

The tropical fish I use to have didnt seem to care either
:rolleyes:

trannie T
06-08-2006, 12:19 AM
My cat hates me equally when I'm dressed or in drab.

Sarah Rabbit
06-08-2006, 12:54 AM
My doggie gave me some strange 'Headcocked sideways' looks the first couple of times he set eyes on Sarah, now it just the same as long as he gets attention:happy: :happy:

Sarah R. :bunny:

susiej
06-08-2006, 01:16 AM
I've been a closet CD-er through the lifetimes of two dogs. They both looked at me when I'm dressed in boy mode, and wagged their tails. They also saw me, when the rest of the family was away, and I'm in girl mode, and -- they wagged their tails.

The ultimate in unconditional love.

I've always wondered, what would happen if somebody introduced a pill that could enable dogs to talk. A lot of us, or our dogs, would be in a bit of trouble :) ...

Hugs,
Susie

Kate Simmons
06-08-2006, 07:51 AM
Our pets love us for who we are inside Cindy. Ericka

Tiffy
06-08-2006, 09:35 AM
Our dogs love me but the first few times they were a little weirded out. But, once they know it is me they are cool.

April Marie

Sophia Rearen
06-08-2006, 09:57 AM
Not a confidence booster. First time my dog saw me dressed, she barked and hid in the corner. If it were true unconditional love, wouldn't she have come and gave me a big hug and kiss, or atleast sit in my lap?:happy: She's ok with it now. Just needed some desensitzing, just like my wife.:happy:

Olivia
06-08-2006, 10:31 AM
I recently visited a friend's home dressed completely as Olivia for the first time; wig, jewelry, makeup and all. His German shepherd looked me over for quite a while before he decided I was the same person, but different too somehow. It was fun. Olivia