PDA

View Full Version : Womens Jeans

Lisa Marie
06-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Girls should I buy some jeans for women? Ive been thinking about it. How many of you in here like to wear female jeans? +?

toniloraine
06-07-2006, 05:29 PM
angela, i wear womens jeans all the time. why not buy a pair and try them.

Cheyenne Skye
06-07-2006, 05:47 PM
That's all I buy anymore. I have a few pair of drab jeans for doing housework,cutting the grass etc. I love the stretch lowrider type. If you get the right size, you'll be amazed how much more comfortable they can be.

Kathrynn
06-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Hi Angela, I wear womens jeans all the time. I wear them to work and to play.
I wear a juniors, 14 L. Not knowing your waist size that would be a 34 waist. Go to a Lane Bryant and try some on. I know they will have your size. I wear Venezia. I also wear Levi's 14L.
Go for it and have some fun.
Kathrynn

Jennaie
06-07-2006, 05:52 PM
I love them, drab or femme, I wear them all the time.

lane_
06-07-2006, 05:53 PM
i just bought a pair today and wow!
with the size, i just eyeballed it.

Patty
06-07-2006, 06:27 PM
I have two pairs of womens low rise strech jeans and luve them :happy:

tacal
06-07-2006, 07:47 PM
I wear womens jeans all the time, even in drab. My waist is 36 and I have short inseam, so I wear 14 petite. Love them and my wife likes them on me.:D

GabrielleS
06-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Do them have a fem looksie?

Scotty
06-07-2006, 09:17 PM
I just got a pair of Cruel Girls, low rise, flared at the bottom but hug my thights and hips nicely!

VERY VERY comfortable to wear - reminds me of the 70's and those old Seattle Blues jeans!

Got some 550 loose fits but I can wear those anytime anywhere and they look like guy jeans...

lisa92268
06-07-2006, 09:30 PM
I Love women's jeans! size 4-6. especially with heels. Really shows off a nice figure!

jen
06-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Love them! They are comfortable. Have three pair, two lowrise and one of them are stretch jeans. Love the shape of my buns in them. Yes some are very femme looking.:happy: Try a pair of lowrise stretch jeans.

connie rotten
06-07-2006, 09:34 PM
I do

cindywildcd
06-07-2006, 09:44 PM
im usually a 9 juniors in jeans , but i find my levis low rise stretch in a size 7 fit pretty good, and i love how they feel... saw these cute little glo jeans the other day, and i think i'll be purchasing them soon....

trannie T
06-07-2006, 11:01 PM
Is one really crossdressed if one wears a women's version of men's clothes? I'd love to find some jeans that zip in the back, I think they're soooo sexy.

GabrielleS
06-07-2006, 11:16 PM
Do you just go to the department stores, try them on and buy them....dress in fem? Having not done it am wondering what all you ladies do ;-}
Thanks for helping me see what I need to do! Would love to get some jeans; you all them seem so wonderful I need to try for myself.
Luv and hugs,
Debbie

JamieTG
06-07-2006, 11:31 PM
I have 6 or 7 pairs of girls low rise stretch jeans that I wear in public all the time. I wear a junior size 9 and LEI is my favorite brand.
Jamie

GraceUSA
06-07-2006, 11:59 PM
I have a couple of pairs of men's fitted lowrise jeans and the rest are womens jeans. I wear jeans to work everyday and it depending on the outfit I'll choose what looks best.

Since there is a trend for guys wearing fitted pants and jeans, the stores are pretty used to guys browsing the womens jeans. Just ask a clerk on whats the best size for you, I'm sure they wouldn't find it strange at all.

sarahjan
06-08-2006, 12:21 AM
I have worn them for the last 10 years it was a family friend who first suggested wearing them as I have large hips.

She and my wife removed the tags indicating they were ladies whilstmy wife knew I cross dressed she did not know at that pint how I would react to being askied to try ladies jeans infront of a friend in male mode.

I tried them on and for the first time ever I had on a pair of jeans that fitted as I said I now wear them all the time. I have 4 pairs of jeans and none of them are mens jeans.

ChestyXXX
06-08-2006, 12:21 AM
Although I do not have any to wear right now, I have worn them in the past. I can tell you the most daring pairs I had were my Chic jeans, and and shorts from Victorias Secret

bridgetm2f
06-08-2006, 01:39 AM
You definitely have to try out women's jeans. When I got my first pair I realized the fit I was missing. I would really reccomend that when you buy them get a size that is 1-2 inches smaller in the waste than you would be in mens jeans. For example, I am a 30 waist in mens and a 28 in womens.

nicki
06-08-2006, 04:03 AM
I have at least 4 pair . Lucky,, Miss Sixty's,,Gap and Besty's and wear all the time ,,,love them . All are ultra low rise size 2 - 4. My problem is im a 29 - 30 waist and little over 6 foot tall. Finding the lenght to work with heels can get a little tuff. If anyone notices nice tight fitting jeans ,,,well it worked !

Trisha
06-08-2006, 04:08 AM
yes i have womans jeans i feel just as sexy in jeans as i do in a skirt or a dress thay are cut differnt and feel so good not at all like mens jeans but thay do come in a lot of typs so buy what you feel good in i love them :D

Lisa Marie
06-08-2006, 06:06 AM
Thanks ladies you just convinced me to get a couple of pair of ladies jeans. :D

AnnaMaria
06-08-2006, 06:27 AM
I am at the point now where I wear mostly womens pants in general and I find them to be much more commfortable than mens. I wear a 32 waist and am in a size 12 which fits snugg around the waist but is still comfortable.

My last 3 pair I got from Chic which kmart carries but i also have some from walmart and eddie bauer. It just depends on what style and fit you are looking for.

anna

Karren H
06-08-2006, 06:29 AM
Girls should I buy some jeans for women? Ive been thinking about it. How many of you in here like to wear female jeans? +?

Hell NO!!! Run away....Run away.... Dont' fall into the trap that all women have fallen into now a days!!! If you want to wear pants, then might as well dress like a guy! hehehe Nothing wrong woth a cute pair of capris or a casual skirt!!! Simple yet fem, I always say!!!

Love Karren

Mistress Frillee
06-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Do any of you wear those stretchy, flared womens jeans without pockets in public in male mode?

I do!

LOL I wonder if peeps can tell.... not that it matters, but I prefer if women notice! :D

misspatty
06-08-2006, 09:02 AM
Hi Everyone,

I have a few pairs of women's jeans. My favorite ones are the ones I bought from Old Navy. I have a 38-40 waist and I wear the size 18 women's. I could probably wear a 16 in these jeans if I wanted them to be tight. Just go into the store and try them on.

Patty

Drucilla
06-08-2006, 09:03 AM
My suggestion on how to get right size if you are not comfortable trying on in Ladies department, is to go to Walmart, Target, etc. pick a pair and take to men's fitting room. No one notices a thing! Most of these stores have several brands. Personally Levi, mid rise, straight leg are perfect for me. They have some stretch, no decorations that appear too fem and fit like a glove ! I have totally replaced my male jeans with these.

GabrielleS
06-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Hi Girls.....guess that you've talk me into getting some (really was hard to do that ;-} ). Hopefully this weekend can run down the hill (live in the mountains - nothing nearby) and pick up a pair or two. Thanks for all the good info .... sizing included.

Luv ya all,

Debbie

carolynCD
06-08-2006, 07:46 PM
I know I am late with my response BUT here it is anyway!

By all means by ladies jeans. I bought a pair from Wall Mart. Since I did not know my size, I took along a measuring tape! It worked.:thumbsup:

Yesterday I took my first “almost fem” dress up outside. I did not wear a wig but the rest was all ladies cloth including the jeans. I spend the whole day shopping. I bought both regular cloth and ladies cloth. I did not get any comments from the sales ladies. The whole experience was a turn on for me. I think I took the step because I had the jeans to wear so I did not make as muck of a show as If I had worn a skirt.:heehee:

Sorry for this long note but it was to tell you wearing jeans in public felt great and yes it was somewhat a turn on for me.

Hugs Carolyn

:love:

Jolene
06-08-2006, 10:13 PM
I wear fem jeans every day. They are light and so comfortable. My fem undies feel so nice under them. Wish my hips were larger but they still fit me better than mens jeans ..... Jolene

miss-x
06-08-2006, 10:37 PM
I have worn ladys jeans for a long time. In my case they fit me perfectly and I don't wear any mens jeans at all. and my wife said they look real good on me.

spandexgirl188
06-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Personally, i love leather....but cant wear it all the time. :p So i buy hip huggers with low rise panties or maybe a thong and i wear them all the time. I especially like going to the club with a nice top and low rise jeans on with maybe some black platform booties.... i love the look.

jessica

Zina
06-09-2006, 03:01 AM
Hi everyone,

First post here. This topic brought back nice memories of wearing my sisters Gloria Vanderbilt jeans when I was young.

PattiL
06-09-2006, 08:44 AM
I love women's jeans and wear them when I'm traveling for work. My favorite pair are my JJill stretch.

Jeanette TS
06-09-2006, 09:06 AM
Hi thats all i buy and the fit is ace. :D womans jeans are tops

Lov Jeanette 26387

Nicole Lee
06-09-2006, 10:32 AM
Definitely love female jeans. But not the Women's section or sometimes not even the Misses' section. The Juniors section in TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Kohl's, and Sears are my home away from home. :D Always get size 11 for that tight fit, but since most juniors' jeans have spandex stretch, they feel comfortable and look fantastic! Pics in my Myspace link. :D

LaceyDee
06-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Jeans are an easy item for you to try on because once they are drapped over your arm all jeans look the same.....so just head for the dressing room. Standing on your tip toes will give you the look "in heels".

EricaCD
06-09-2006, 05:50 PM
Jeanette - great photo! WOW

I must say that I am re-thinking the whole fem jeans idea. I certainly don't think I'd be interested in wearing them when completely fem - it'll always be skirts and dresses for me - but in lieu of guy jeans this could be a fun way to flirt with en femme in my regular life!

Erica

hotbobbie
06-12-2006, 06:01 PM
I live in the Seattle area and buy alot from Macys but on line i buy jeans from Body Central. Try bodyc.com
Bobbie

dani_grl03
06-12-2006, 09:09 PM
I dont think I have any guy jeans, or shorts for that matter anymore.
I wear a size 11 Juniors, low rise, streatch, flare. They are the best thing next to skirts! :love:

Bernadina
06-12-2006, 11:57 PM
I bought pair of womens jeans this last weekend. They fit better than any pair of male jeans I've ever owned.

Rickie
06-13-2006, 12:07 AM
God forgive me, for I am new to this. But now do you know your sizes in lady jeans. From what I've read on here I must be close to a 14 (34w/32L mens). But what about the length.

tacal
06-13-2006, 12:38 AM
I just got a pair of Levi's 14 petite, I am a 36men and short inseam, 14 short are to long..so petite is just right. I just love the stretchy material, fit nice and snug in the rear and thigh areas. Feel soooo sexy wearing my womens jeans.:D :D

Theresa9
06-13-2006, 01:58 AM
I have 3 pair of women's jeans that I wear. What's nice is they have that miracle fabric -spandex- in them. So they stretch and are more confortable then men's jeans. I wear them to work, they look androgenous so I don't think anyone notices, or if they do who cares. The only complaint is if there are pockets on them they are very shallow pockets compared to men's. It is hard to put much in the pockets.

I bought mine in a thrift shop: that's where I get most of my fem clothes. Just go try on the fem jeans and see which ones fit. Take mostly men's clothes in to the dressing room with a few fem clothes mixed in.

Bernadina
06-13-2006, 10:03 AM
God forgive me, for I am new to this. But now do you know your sizes in lady jeans. From what I've read on here I must be close to a 14 (34w/32L mens). But what about the length.

I measure them and then go the the mens dressing room and try them on. There are so many styles and cuts of womens jeans that its impossible to go by size alone.

I suggest you measure your waist and them find out which size womens jeans is close as a place to start. The numbers are deceiving. I find womens pants fit large so even if I wear a size 14 dress, the pants/jeans can often be a 6 or 8 (US sizing) for my 31" waist.

And I always carry a tape measure with me.

RikkiOfLA
06-13-2006, 10:46 AM
I love women's jeans! Yes, you can wear them in male mode just fine. I've done that for years! But en femme, this past weekend I discovered the secret that I need to really get the look right--hip pads! I was in a lingerie store and they had this thing that looked like a girdle, but it has detachable foam hip and butt pads. I wear it under jeans and they fit really good en femme.

Rikki

tgirltina
06-13-2006, 11:08 AM
I always wear female jeans too, and always will. Tina xx

skirts
06-13-2006, 11:23 AM
hi i;m stevie 5; 120 lb;s 3/4 ;s r nice lei;s mudd

Rickie
06-13-2006, 11:37 AM
Would I measure my waist and deivid in half for the waist? Then measure across the opening? Measure the length is just the inseam, if I'm correct.

Told you ladies I don't know anything about this.

Rickie :love:

Deidra Cowen
06-13-2006, 12:00 PM
Girly jeans are my fav! Wear them all the timie when I go clubbing. The thing I get a kick out of with this CDing is attempting to pull off the look of a GG. So most the time I don't wear the wild sexy stuff...since GGs don't wear it.

Of course every once in a while I will pull out my leather mini skirt but I do love femmy jeans

Sophia Rearen
06-13-2006, 12:15 PM

God no! They make me look fat!:rolleyes:

VeronicaMoonlit
06-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Would I measure my waist and deivid in half for the waist? Then measure across the opening? Measure the length is just the inseam, if I'm correct.

Told you ladies I don't know anything about this.

Rickie :love:

That's okay. We had to learn too.

The only way to really know if jeans will fit (because of the total lack of size standardization between brands and sometimes between styles within brands) is to try them on.

Depending on the jean (and the rise, style, brand) I might wear anything between a 6 and 14. So when I find jeans that fit and flatter, I become very loyal to that brand/style, believe me.

In a regular rise jean, try a 14, in a lower rise try a 6, and see what works. Try larger and smaller sizes as necessary.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

skirts
06-13-2006, 01:52 PM
iwould buy as many that u feel good in

Jenni
06-13-2006, 01:52 PM
I just bought a pair of girls' flare leg pants off ebay, and just love them! They are from Limited Too and are size 16, and fit great with my waist size of 30". They have little ties on the pant legs so I can wear them as capris. Totally cute pants!

jenni

skirts
06-13-2006, 01:55 PM
lei;s r nice and snug mudd jeans sit low and r titight my fav r angels there tight low and bootcut:love:

MarieTS
06-13-2006, 08:05 PM
Yes, they are wonderful. I have several pair. You will discover sizes vary by brand and style. For example, you'll find you need a larger size in jeans that have a lower cut. And Levis are roomier than say, Passports or Riders. Calvin Klein is about average in fit, depending on the rise, and very shapely.
So what are you waiting for? Get out there now and shop, shop, shop. Oh, get a jean jacket, too. They're so stylish!

joanlynn28
06-14-2006, 12:49 AM
I love them they fit so much nicer than men's jeans. I bought a nice pair of 11/12 jeans at Walmart and found a real nice pair of l.e.i. jeans at the used clothing store, they are a size 9 in juniors. I can't believe that I can squeeze into a junior size 9. I normally wear a size 31 or 32 waist in men's. The last four pair of jeans that I bought were all women's jeans.

Clare
06-14-2006, 12:58 AM
Let me be the last to post! :D

I have three pairs of Levi jeans. They are style # 553, 558, 501 all in size 14. I am thinking about buying the same styles again, but in the deeper blue/black shade. For some reason, Levi don't sell the light blue washed-out look here in Australia!

(That is, size 14 Australian which is the equivelant of US size 12. Confused? To make it simple, I have a 32" waist.)

Reneecdinphose
06-14-2006, 06:22 AM
never realy thought of trying on jeans my lady is the same size as me so i think i should try on a few of hers, has several pairs of sevens(not sure of the rest of the name) but they do give her a nice tushy.