PDA

View Full Version : Can You Remember

Sandygal
06-07-2006, 10:38 PM
Thought this might be fun. Can you remember how you felt the very first time you completly dressed up? I had chills and a feeling of warmth and happiness. I felt so sad when I had to take it off. How about you.

Connieminiskirts
06-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Well I sorta do Okay the first time I totally dressed from wig to shoes with make up and all ! This might be strange but it was mothers day the the year after my momma's passed away. I wore a yellow demin miniskirt, an offwhite blouse and light bronze sweatervest, medium blonde wig, white pumps, full makeup, nice earings and necklace. I was 35. I was never able to share Connie witm my momma. although she knew. seems that mom's always know somehow. But anyway This was also the very first time I went out in the daytime!! I got in my old pickup, headed for the cemetary, stopped, at a corner flower stand, bought her a a dozen long stemmed red roses, Yes I was dressed as I said, I just felt good that day and I went out to the Veterans cemetary at Eagle Point, Oregon, parked the truck and walked to my momma's resting place and I knelt down, placed the flowers and I just talked to her for about an hour. Several people came and went, they all saw me, some saw me arrive and leave, no one said a thing at all to me. Not even the flower girl!!!!
Then I went home and I cried for hours! But it was such a wonderful day! One I will cherish forever.

and btw, I have never shared this with anyone before. Not even my wife, but I guess sshe know's now.

Love you Mom, Connie Lynn

Helen MC
06-08-2006, 12:01 AM
I will always remember very fondly the first time I wore a pair of my sister's panties when I was 12. I had always found knickers as we prefer to call them in the UK attractive and started about that age to have an urge to try a pair on instead of the Boys' white Y Front briefs I and most boys and men wore in those days 1965 in the UK.

The great day came when circumstances made it possible for me to do so and I was trembling as I picked up a pair of Anne's white cotton "Cherub" briefs and stuffed them into my pocket. I hurried to my bedroom and bolted the door, took off my trousers and Boys underpants and slipped on Anne's knickers. The effect was electric and a great thrill went through me as for the first time I experienced the gentle but firm grip of the elastic through the leg bands round my groins and at my waist, he soft support of the double gusset and the smooth flyless front aaginst my body. Seeing myself wearing them as I looked in the mirror was and additional thrill especially the way the cotton was puckered or ruched up at the waist and leg openings by the elastic. I put my trousers back on over them and wore them for the rest of the day savouring the feeling of them next to my body and the knowledge that I was secretly wearing knickers like my big sister and my mother and also wore them in bed that night replacing them in the laundry basket the following morning and taking another pair of Anne's panties to wear. From then on I borrowed pairs of knickers from Anne and wore them instead of Y Fronts except on the days I had to do PE at school and when I ditched that subject I wore them every day.

The other first time I remember was when I dressed fully as a girl at home. I had tried on Anne's skirts a few times but then the opportunity arose when I was home alone for a long enough time to dress up in full. Anne and my parents being away all day, as well as a pair of her knickers, white ones as I remember it, I put on her white bra, padded out, her pale blue blouse over it, white knee length socks with a diamond pattern, her grey pleated skirt, black "sensible" shoes. As I had longish hair I looked quite the teenage school girl. I enjoyed seeing myself in the mirror and also put on a pair of Anne's navy blue Gym knickers over her white pair I was wearing and was very sorry when the phone rang to say my folks were on their way home and I had to take off all except of course the knickers, and put on my "drab" shirt and boy's trousers over the panties.

GraceUSA
06-08-2006, 12:30 AM
First time fully dressed? Was halloween almost two years ago. With the combination of halloween, a costum party, very little pocket money and no costumes I've decided to have fun some fun and really scare my friends. ;)

In the weeks leading up the party, I had to go out dress shopping (wanted something a little fancy) and made an appointment at a beauty store before the party for a free makeover. Almost at the last minute I decided to completely blow my budget and search for a wig.

When the day of the party came around, I just about turned into a nervous wreck. Not only would this be the first time completely dressing, it also had turned into a pretty big event. Well I started the day by taking a nice bath to calm myself, a close shave and then picking some pretty neutral clothes to go to the mall in to get the makeover done.

So here I am walking around the mall in pretty neutral clothes and a wig, one or two odd looks but everyone minds their own. Get to the beauty store and the makeup artist is currently busy so I need to fill up an half hour... well it was time to go shopping. Finially it was time to start the makeover and wasn't quite sure what to expect (but since it was free I was prepared to be happy with anything). The lady was fabulous and did a wonderful job and we also had a great talk and I learned a lot from her. Needless to so, lots of ohh and ahhs from the other ladies (and customers too) at the store.

I finally get home, get in my gown and look in the mirror... absolutely shocked. I didn't realize I could actually look like a woman, but here was one looking back at me. Now I'm scared, I almost took everything off and skipped the party. Its one of those, too good to be true moments but mixed in what would my friends think?

About a half hour later, stepped in my friends front door and completely stunned two friends that I was going to carpool with to the party (in which I won best costume). I still get comments about that night to this day.

The avatar was taken that night at a dinner after the party.

jo_ann
06-08-2006, 05:41 AM
completely "dressed" up..well, it was in my bathroom around the age of 18 (luckily after my parents divorced, I got the master bedroom), so that's where I did most of my dressing. I remember sliding on the dress, and the feelings were amazing. I remember sitting on the toilet lid crouched over from the flood of happiness.

flatlander_48
06-08-2006, 06:44 AM
Yes, it was definitely a very different feeling. The first thing that I remember was that how weightless the dress felt; like I wasn't wearing anything. The second thing was how the movement of the dress seemed to be independent of my own movements; like it had a mind of its own. The third was that, even though I wasn't passing, it felt like I was getting away with something or really put one over on folks.

Khriss
06-08-2006, 06:49 AM
hmmmm !
oh-details?

Karren H
06-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Yeah!! The first time I dressed fully was in High School. Had borrowed many things from my mother and sister and kept them in the basement where there was a small bathroom. It was late one night and my parents were alseep upstairs. I snuck into the basement and got dressed, lingerie, blouse, skirt, nylons, shoes, minimal makeup and didn't have a wig so I clipped rollers to my hair that was on the longish side and put a hairnet over it! I probably looked terrible but felt wonderful.

So we had an outside entrance to the basement and I quietly snuck up the steps and out into the back yard. It was a cold crisp evening and I was shivering more from excitement I think. Then I decide to take a walk around the block. Got 2/3rds of the way around the block and I could hear a car coming up from behind me. So I got spooked and took off running down through the back yards until I got back home. Hehehe. What a trip that was. Bet I broke the 100 yard record for our high school that night but no one was there to see me!! LOL

I partially dressed all through college and since then but never really fully dressed again until 3 years ago when something clicked and my hobby came back with a vengence!!

Love Karren

ChristineRenee
06-08-2006, 12:18 PM
It was the first time that I really "saw" Chrissie...the inner girl finally externalized. A very fond memory indeed and one that I will always remember.:happy:

Sky
06-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Thought this might be fun. Can you remember how you felt the very first time you completly dressed up? I had chills and a feeling of warmth and happiness. I felt so sad when I had to take it off. How about you.

It was a while ago. I guess I was too busy trying to avoid the sabertooth tigers. :p

Actually I was too stressed to enjoy anything. And the best way to attract undesirable attention is to be (and look) stressed. Enjoyment came with experience.

Sandygal
06-08-2006, 02:13 PM
The first times I dressed, I felt like Superwoman with super hearing powers. Everytime I heard a noise, I all most would jump out of my panties. Then when you heard the car coming up the driveway, then I needed my super power of speed to undress and be sitting in front of the t.v. when the door knob turned. Combination of pleasure and panic. Wish I could bottle it.

maid phylis
06-08-2006, 02:47 PM
the thing i remember about the first time i dressed fully as a woman was how fast the time went.also i remember how the wind was blowing around my legs and how that made me feel so feminine ,also how scared i was and at the same time so happy.love phylisanne:love:

Miranda33
06-08-2006, 03:25 PM
I so fondly remember the first time I wore girl clothes( Thanks Sis ) ! I was ten years old and my sister got this Idea that it would be neat if I got dressed in some of her clothes and wear make up. I did this and something came alive in me. I felt great not scared or anything. I wore a plaid red skirt white tights and white blouse, and her stuffed training bra and shinny black shoes. It was really exciting, after she had me all done up she took me out around our neighbor hood and introduce me to her friends as her cousin Miranda. What a thrill, I passed to all of them. After that I couldn't get enough of wearing womens clothes. I am not out of the closet as to my CDing but enjoy dressing at any time I am able0.02

XXX Miranda

Siobhan Marie
06-08-2006, 03:28 PM
the first time I got dressed up was when Mum and Dad were both at work, I went into their room, took one of Mum's skirts, her red satin waist slip and a silky pair of her panties and went into the bathroom and put it all on. I went back into Mum and Dad's room and looked in the mirror and can remember feeling at peace with myself.

:hugs: Anna x

Tina Dixon
06-08-2006, 03:33 PM
The very first time I was fully dressed was really not that long ago, just last year two days before Christmas.

I remember making a appointment at Janet's Closet in Detroit for a transformation, I was nerves as heck.

But when I got there they took great care of me and I was so amazed and stunned, just stood there looking in the mirror going wow, what a cool feeling, hmmmmmm, may be time to go back and just get a make over done now that I got my own girlie stuff.

JoAnnDallas
06-09-2006, 08:24 AM
One of the first times I can remember totally dressed up, was when I was in Jr. High. No one was home and I went into my sister's room. Put a bra on, garter belt, panties, stockings, slip, heels and her real pretty sundress. My sister was in Senior in High School at the time. It even had a pretty matching hat too. It may be the very first time that I went outside, even if it was only the backyard. We had one of those 8 foot wood fences so the neigbors did not see me. I walked around the patio, sat in a chair, then went back inside. The whole time I was highly excited. Then I had to change back. Did get to dress up in all her clothes from time to time until she gradurated and got married.
It's nice how you can remember some events vividly even after all this time. LOL

Emily Ann Brown
06-09-2006, 09:22 AM
Remember quite well my first two thoughts (feelings) when I first dressed 100%. I remember thinking "I finally feel right" and just feeling a warmth inside. Second thought was very womanly as well....."I need a better wig and a new outfit!"

Emily Ann

ava_bruna
06-09-2006, 10:03 AM
Sandygal
, you hit the nail right on it's head. just the way I felt too and still do;)

Angie G
06-11-2006, 08:13 AM
Yes it was gust toooo much totally loved it. and it good now to.

Womanatheart1
06-11-2006, 09:55 AM
First time completely efem?...... I have to reverse thought thru many wonderful mental cd files. It is stops about 4 yrs ago while on a business trip to Little Rock where I finally got everything together (wig, forms, shoes, makeup, time, etc) for my first experience out efem. There were partial runs but never all put together. Now to think about it, I am amazed I did it. I must of had plenty of liquid courage in me (gin and tonic). As I got out of the car at the mall parking lot I hearly ripped my skirt getting my legs out of the car. I halted myself - I better start thinking like a woman before I make a fool of myself. I was trying my best to quiet that loud heel click on the pavement. (everyone can hear!! So wonderfully loud). Why I went out in a skirt slightly above my knee? - I don't know. Oh' the wonderful feeling of shaved legs in hose, skirt and heels. I never realized how much work a wig and long hair was - constantly blowing everywhere. No one told me about that! (I had much still to learn!!!) I walked the mall and shopped. That dang purse is a chore too!!! It was a great experience, I learned much. I am sure 99% of everyone "read' me. No matter - I was on cloud 9. :happy:
Love Stephanie

Joy Carter
06-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Five years ago I went on a buying spree and bought the whole nine yards the SO knew I was CD but didn't approve. Well got dressed twice in my lovely outfit when she was at work. She knew about the stuff and I think she did something so she would know I had the clothes out. Well she hit the ceiling the day of my second time dressing told me to get rid off the stuff. Like the spineless person I am I got rid of it all :eek: About three hundred bucks worth of clothes, shoes, wigs, makeup and jewelry. She would never discuss it only to say think about what your doing think about your children(both adults). The but what about me was ignored, sorry to be a downer here but by all means have some kind of understanding and rules before you invest in time and money. Sure do miss that dress and shoes.:o

melissacd
06-11-2006, 08:12 PM
I had chills and a feeling of warmth and happiness. I felt so sad when I had to take it off. How about you.

I still feel this way...

Bernice
06-11-2006, 09:18 PM
No, I don't remember. Partly this is because I'm not sure what "completely" means. If "completely" includes significant makeup and wig and accessories, then the first time was surely buried amongst many occasions three decades ago. If it merely means "not public nudity", then I was about 12, wearing only my mother's dress and some loafers. (No shoes, no shirt, no service). But all the underwear was soon to follow, and I still didn't feel "complete".

I guess only my few attempts to pass as a female by myself in front of a stranger could be considered "complete". I was too afraid then to feel anything else.