PDA

View Full Version : need gg advice badly!

cd300
06-08-2006, 12:35 AM
i have been here only a few times. quick reminder wife was cool pushed me into forum had me chat then the 360 and she took off with our son. no longer supporting my cd ing. well here i am about a month later and i need advice please!!! what i am asking is i know not every gg here knew from the get go that their so was a c/d (mine was told b-4 marriage chose not to believe)
what am asking is what kind of benefits(or negatives) of the new realationship with your so cding. this may be my last chance to get her to go to therapy with a more open mind as to how much this means to me. though if that dont work i am prepared to fully kill off my other self for as long as i can. i love her so much and i know she loves me but she is so closed minded that she would rather leave me then work on this together she feel this is against the norm and is a sin and she cant live with the fact i will do this most likely the rest of my life. also she has other fears like (gay transition my getting caught or found out).. just need a few gg's to give me the best and worse case scenerios from there expirience... thanks so much

the male side of jess

Cheery GG
06-08-2006, 02:01 AM
i have been here only a few times. quick reminder wife was cool pushed me into forum had me chat then the 360 and she took off with our son. no longer supporting my cd ing. well here i am about a month later and i need advice please!!! what i am asking is i know not every gg here knew from the get go that their so was a c/d (mine was told b-4 marriage chose not to believe)
what am asking is what kind of benefits(or negatives) of the new realationship with your so cding. this may be my last chance to get her to go to therapy with a more open mind as to how much this means to me. though if that dont work i am prepared to fully kill off my other self for as long as i can. i love her so much and i know she loves me but she is so closed minded that she would rather leave me then work on this together she feel this is against the norm and is a sin and she cant live with the fact i will do this most likely the rest of my life. also she has other fears like (gay transition my getting caught or found out).. just need a few gg's to give me the best and worse case scenerios from there expirience... thanks so much

the male side of jess

First of all non of us truly know your situation or you or you wife enough to give proper advise...however....

My situation is different in as much as my partner is a ts, but the thoughts and feelings that your wife is experiencing i would imagine are similar to what i have gone through.

First of all i would give her the space that she is obviously needing. If she has left you...then at least for now you should repsect that. If in time there is absolutely no budging her on her attitude then unfortnuately there is very little that you can do about it.....like the old saying goes....'you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink'....

However from your thread it seems that in the early days she was more accepting than she is now, she maybe she will come around again. It seems like ignorance on her part, that she cant accept....its more than she doesnt understand it,a nd doesnt want to either. If you are on talking terms , i would try very subtly at first to provide her with some written information about crossdressing. There is a lot of things on th net, but obiosuly try to steer away from anything that might lead her to believe that this is perverted/sexual.....there is a website called 'depend', which is very good and has some good articles....Not sure if its cd or ts related though.

Uou need to tread very gently here so not to rock the boat, but you and i both know that if you purge in order to save your relationship it wont work.....not in the long term and then things could be even worse for you....you first need to accept yourself for what you are, then maybe theres a chance others will too....

Good luck...

cheery
xx

Bev06 GG
06-08-2006, 03:36 PM
Hi Jessica,
Firstly if a woman doesn't like CDing theres not really much point in talking to her about the benefits, she's more likely to dig her heals in and harden her heart even more. Either that or throw up.
Secondly, you say that she was accepting and supportive and now she isn't. I agree with Em, we dont really know much about your situation so its difficult to advise. However, I would just say this, an accepting SO still needs her CD to give her some attention and not become all consuming. Im not saying that this is what has happened, I really do not know, but I do know that something has happened to make your wife do a 360.
I have never struggled with the CDing but I sure as hell had to put up a fight on the narcisism front. Because I'd given the green light of approval, my partner went full steam ahead, which would have been fine but I was pushed so far into the background I might just as well have been on the ruddy moon. Well I can tell you the background isn't a place I like to be so I made it my business to get back where I belonged. I hope that this isn't whats happened in your case but if it has do something about it quickly. Tell her how important she is and just what she means to you. Your love for your partner is obviously more important to you than your dressing is if your thinking of purging altogether, so tell her that, she probably thinks its the other way round. I really wish you all the best Jessica and let us know how things go. Take care
BEVxxx

midwest GG
06-08-2006, 11:28 PM
Hello,
First of all, DON'T GIVE UP!!!
I don't know your situation, so I am just going to tell you a bit about mine and maybe you can take something with you..just trying to help..

I know that this is hard for you, but remember that this is in no way easy for her also. Tell her and show her how much you love her, everyday! I am a GG, and my husband told me in March that he was a CDer. I was not ok with it at first, but it wasn't because of what he wore. I was very self conscious about whether or not my SO wanted me, or was gay, ect., but it only took a couple of days to realize that wasn't so. That fear has since gone away most of the time, but their are times when I do feel overwhelmed with the whole situation. It is possible that your wife is still trying to process the information and the realization of it being true. A word of advice, don't promise her you will stop. It is impossible to promise that forever. That will make both of you more miserable in the future. She needs to accept who you are, and if she can't, well, that is her right, and she is entitled to that. Don't know if any of this makes any sense, but, good luck anyway!