PDA

View Full Version : What are you looking at?

Sandygal
06-08-2006, 02:35 PM
When you see a pretty woman walk by or see a lady on an advertisement. Are you looking at her? Are you looking at her clothes? Or are you looking at both? I just was thinking about that and I'm not sure anymore.

Sheri H
06-08-2006, 02:49 PM
Most of the time, the first thing I catch myself looking at are her shoes! LOL. After that, its her and then her clothes. I just wish I had the figure of most of the women I watch as they walk by. <sigh>

-Sheri

Kimberly
06-08-2006, 02:51 PM
When you see a pretty woman walk by or see a lady on an advertisement. Are you looking at her? Are you looking at her clothes? Or are you looking at both? I just was thinking about that and I'm not sure anymore.
Clothes first... her next.

The clothes she is wearing often influence how attractive I find her. A mix of "is she in fashion?" and "would I wear that?"

myMichelle
06-08-2006, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=Sheri H]Most of the time, the first thing I catch myself looking at are her shoes! LOL. After that, its her and then her clothes. I just wish I had the figure of most of the women I watch as they walk by. <sigh>

I'm right there with ya on the shoes, Sheri. I'm definitely a shoe nut. It drives my wife crazy!

Sherlyn
06-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Interesting ...well for me its her hair ....:)

Karren H
06-08-2006, 03:13 PM
Well when I look at a woman and I do that a lot, I look at her, her clothes, her shoes, her hair, her makeup, how she smiles, how she carries herself, what type of purse she has, how her arms move, what type on lingerie she has on (x-ray vision glasses from the back of those comic books!! hehehe), her jewelry, what accesories she has, and what store she just came out of!!

Not that I remember what any particular woman has later but if I see something pretty or interesting, I make a mental note and try it next time I'm out enfemme!! Practice practice practice!! It's tough when your behind in the third period and your playing catchup hockey!! LOL

Love Karren

Deborah
06-08-2006, 03:15 PM
When i look at other women i'm thinking "why couldn't i have been born looking like that?"
It's so simple...but the stupid Y chromozone got there first. :rolleyes:

Tina Dixon
06-08-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm a girl watcher and there's no hiding that, I think I have even hurt my neck a few time's trying to get a good peak, but being a dresser I do also look at what they got on and now I'm in to checking out there make up out, especially the eyes now.

Kimberly
06-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Well when I look at a woman and I do that a lot, I look at her, her clothes, her shoes, her hair, her makeup, how she smiles, how she carries herself, what type of purse she has, how her arms move, what type on lingerie she has on (x-ray vision glasses from the back of those comic books!! hehehe), her jewelry, what accesories she has, and what store she just came out of!!
What troubles me sometimes, is whether these girls think we're 'checking them out'

:rolleyes:

Janelle Young
06-08-2006, 03:58 PM
First I look at her to get an idea of her age. Then I look at what she is wearing, then her shoes, then makeup, if any. Like Tina I want to see if she has any around the eyes. Then I look at whatever I liked the best on her, or depending on the situation I look at another girl.

Deanna2
06-08-2006, 04:47 PM
In my youth I guess that I looked at girls and probably didn't realise they were wearing clothes at all. Nowadays I look at the entire package. I've got to say that I enjoy looking at girls in skirts more than girls in jeans - but that doesn't mean that I wont look at girls in jeans.

Jennaie
06-08-2006, 05:30 PM
I depends on how old she is. If she is young I just enjoy looking at her beauty. If she is older, "like myself", I look at everything I can.

I look at her makeup, clothing, the way she carries herself, how big her hips are in realation to her shoulders, How she wears her hair, what kind of shoes she is wearing and purse she carries, how she looks at me. I especially do this with women who have the same hair and skin tones as myself.

Caution: Do not attempt this with your wife in your presence.

Florence Tidji
06-08-2006, 05:35 PM
First legs (to be jealous!), and after her dresses (to find good ideas!!!)

Lawren
06-08-2006, 06:02 PM
Her hair, her clothes, her shoes but not necessarily in that order. I do notice her hair first more often though.

Brenda Locke
06-08-2006, 06:07 PM
For myself, first its her clothes; is she wearing a skirt & Blouse or pants & T-shirt or cami or a dress. Then its her shoes: Heels, flats or sandles. After that her hair and make-up,especially her make-up.
But thats just me being me.

LoL Brenda :D

Megan_S
06-08-2006, 06:10 PM
I'd have to say that I am caught by her face/hair first, then her clothes, then her, and then everything else. Usually I find myself thinking: "I wish I could try that on".

Kate Simmons
06-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Don't pay that much attention any more really. If I happen to talk to her, however, I'm interested in her as a person. Ericka

ava_bruna
06-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Hey Karren, good thing your not useing film in all those pic's wow and like what was asked? looking at you id say, ALL of you at once, starting at the head right down to the shoe's and all in between;)wish I had X RAY glasses:D

Joy Carter
06-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Boy do I ever and been busted many times whew ! I look at the face first then the over all body and how she moves. Nothing discusting I have to much respect for that. Besides like Deborah said "WHY WASN'T I BORN LIKE THAT"!:D

TGMarla
06-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Both. I can't deny that I also look at her clothes, but I'm definitely looking at both.

Hey, it beats Peter Wolf of the J. Geils Band: "First I look at the purse...."

It's probably before your time. Never mind.

Ann lee
06-08-2006, 10:42 PM
i find myself looking at there cloths, make up and shoes to, but i still look at them and wish i could look that good and that my boobs could show off like that!!!! well maybe some day

GabrielleS
06-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Guess that I look at the whole package first, then clothes, movement (how she handles herself) and think 'do I act like that (enfemme way) or different'. Also, wonder how I will look in that dress or blouse and skirt. Of yea, can't forget the shoes.....seems that I always want those....can make or break that sexy look!

Casey Morgan
06-09-2006, 09:05 AM
Both. The weird thing is, it used to be I'd notice her first then what she's wearing. Now it's anybody's guess as to what I notice first. But I do notice both.

Sandygal
06-09-2006, 03:06 PM
I think what caught my eyes first was the movement. With a mall so full of beautiful woman, I think thats what catches my sight first. Then the woman, then I admire how great she looks in her outfit. Then I wonder, does she realize how lucky she is. It's a womans world. They just let the guys think its theirs. I do all this in about 3 seconds. I have never been able to stare at a woman.

urban gypsy
06-09-2006, 03:18 PM
First it's the shoes then the make up and finally clothes, then the next thought is envy, that how can the cow look so good.LOL!!!

Connieminiskirts
06-11-2006, 12:51 AM
When I look at a girl or woman, so often I am looking at her clothes and wondering, "Why are you wearing that?" But I seeing as how I drive a truck, I will be honest, I am looking to see legs!!

Nothing beats a greeaat pair of Legs!!!!

Barb Valentine
06-11-2006, 01:13 AM
I look at the boobs first then the cloths then the boobs again
(hey I'm a guy what can I say)

older not wiser
06-11-2006, 03:33 AM
Hi guys, Well for me its shoes(I have to see if heels are worn,flats or sandals) I then move to her clothes and her bag.Yep, I think the same thing that some of you have said"wish it were me" . In my case it just goes to show"God does have a sense of humor" But getting back to the thread, ithen look at her face and how she applied her make-up and then her hair. There are two things that really get to me, snug jeans with heels and nylons. Walk by me with that on and give me a little smile and you have me, "lock stock and barrel."

Love; BonnieAnne:GE: