PDA

View Full Version : If and when you could start all over again

eleventhdr
06-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Would you choose to be female and live life from the very beginning as a Little girl and on through life as a teen girl into an adult women.

I for one sure would just love to begin life all over again in this way.

Why oh why was I ever born male this time yet again it was not suppose to be this way this time oh well!:

Jay Suzy!:

Kimberly
06-08-2006, 03:06 PM
No.

This is who I am -- and I'm gonna send a message out to people. Gender equality. Gender transcendance!

Tina Dixon
06-08-2006, 03:25 PM
I think I would have made some changes now in my younger years, when I was in my twenty's, but I didn't, back then I thought I was just weird, but now with the Internet and groups out there I learned that this a part of life and not just some fetish.

Kate Simmons
06-08-2006, 04:02 PM
I would have been a tomboy either way Hon. Ericka

TGMarla
06-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Your post is confusing....do I get to choose my gender when I start? Do I get to say, "Gee, I'm going to live life all over again, and I get to choose boy or girl?" If that's the case, I'll choose girl....but it's more because I've already done boy. I'd like to experience life from the other gender, too. But if that's not the case, I'll just stay me. I'd make some changes, but then, hindsight is always 20/20.

Joy Carter
06-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Little girl with green eyes and dark red hair why not start out with with the best looks you can!

maid phylis
06-08-2006, 08:31 PM
if that were possible i would have liked to be the daughter my mother wanted and who she had my name already picked out,:love:

Connie D50
06-08-2006, 09:20 PM
I would love to know what I know right now and chance into a real women. (not a sex chance operation) I feel and see what the world is as a women. And in fact see if it was what I thought or dreamed it would be.

Connie

Gypsy Sam
06-08-2006, 09:29 PM
A do over with change in gender. What are the odds that over weight, not very academic, low self esteem,attention deficit disorder, and long stages of depression would still carry over.

Teresa Amina
06-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Is that with the same parents? I'd rather grow up a spoiled little rich girl with her own car for a sweet 16 present and all the other stuff my sister didn't get! Geez, that means I'd have gotten her hand me downs (never liked her style even if I did wear some of it anyway!) Think I'll just wait for the next life and see what happens:D

Lisa Maren
06-08-2006, 10:06 PM
I don't think I would start over being born a girl (not that I don't fantasize about it). I am the person I am because of everything about me, including being born male, being a CDer and possibly TG. Any change in that "formula" would undoubtedly result in a different me -- a me which I'm not at all sure I would like nearly as much as the present me.

Hugs,
Lisa

Jolene
06-08-2006, 10:06 PM
I always thought it would be nice to trade bodies with a women for a week and not show up when it was time to trade back again ..... hee hee ....... Jolene

avawho
06-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Well, unless you have your original brain reasonably intact, it would not be the same, even to the point that I may be "GOD FORBID NORMAL"... as each new life is a very unique experience, sooo... I'd definately only go through it again IF that pre-condition was full filled:happy:

Cheers
Ava

Sarah Rabbit
06-08-2006, 10:23 PM
I would want to be female all the way from go..I would like to retain some attributes I have now and for the most part all of my sentinent being, but brought up with a female perspective.

Sarah R. :bunny:

~Dee~
06-09-2006, 03:17 AM
nope.
ill stick with what ive got.

if i started over from the beginning as female .. yes it would make for a much more well rounded individual and not the mess that sits infront of the computer now :D
but.. i know that i wouldnt of met my Kitty .. and thats been my lifes greatest event.
so .. as much as id love the female side of things .. sorry. id pass.

i may not be perfect. but ive got perfection.

Kristen Kelly
06-09-2006, 04:22 AM
I would rather wake up like Bill Murry in "Groundhog Day" wake up the same day, every day, so I could improve my life without wasting my time, then go on from there.

Shiny
06-09-2006, 05:43 AM
Love the "Groundhog Day" idea! You could figure everyone out then and then go from there.

But, if I could get a second chance or a reincarnation? Yeah, I'd like to try it as a woman but start out in the late 20's or early thirties this time because the boom times were ahead for the working man and I'd get to check out all those great womens fashions from the 1940's and of course the 1950's!

Kate Simmons
06-09-2006, 05:50 AM
nope.
ill stick with what ive got.

if i started over from the beginning as female .. yes it would make for a much more well rounded individual and not the mess that sits infront of the computer now :D
but.. i know that i wouldnt of met my Kitty .. and thats been my lifes greatest event.
so .. as much as id love the female side of things .. sorry. id pass.

i may not be perfect. but ive got perfection.
That's why I wouldn't change anything either, Dee. I never would have known my children if I was born a GG. Not a bad trade off from my point of view. Ericka

KellyCD
06-09-2006, 09:45 AM
If my mother found out that I was a girl when I was born, well I don't think I would be here. Out of the 3 children that my mother had, I was the only boy and the only one she kept. Not abortion but gitting rid of them for someone else to take care of.

My life has a little sob story to it but needless to say I am nowhere-near close to my mother nor my family.

Connieminiskirts
06-11-2006, 12:16 AM
Well when I was a baby, up to age 5 I was dressed as a little girl so much sometimes I thot I was!!!

But at age 5, it changed no more girl stuff boy only, bummer...

But would I choose to start life as, and live my whole life as a girl?

Sure!! But only if I can have a different father!!!!!

And then when I am14/15 I get to have that cute sweet Ricky D. as my boyfriend!!!!! LOL just kidding:heehee:

Barb Valentine
06-11-2006, 12:42 AM
I think I would have made some changes now in my younger years, when I was in my twenty's, but I didn't, back then I thought I was just weird, but now with the Internet and groups out there I learned that this a part of life and not just some fetish.
:clap: :clap::iagree: :clap: :clap:

Khriss
06-11-2006, 12:57 AM
.. I sent pics to a magazine called "Lady Like" a long time ago .. and went through plenty of anxiety ..doing such a thing...
but now ..here or "internet" wize , some barriers have kinda' crumbled eh !?
I"m glad for most of it...life's still provides opportunities for growth...
...being "a work in progress " !? :happy: xx"K"
ohh but, had I the meens to transgender at age 16 or so ? ...hmmm -

Mistybtm
06-11-2006, 12:58 AM
I would like to have started out as a girl then teen and woman.
I think i would have been a **** though LOL
Mistybtm

fiona_libby
06-11-2006, 02:23 AM
If only I had the option because I would jump at the chance in a heartbeat.
Even with the knowledge of what most women have to go through to just be a woman I would adore the chance to enjoy all the stages of womanhood, including the awkwardness of being a teenager, the pains of puberty, love and marriage and motherhood I would embrace it all, but now it is all a dream !

Helen MC
06-11-2006, 02:24 AM
Ok, my Fantasy Island or Star Trek holodeck experience? To become a 16 year old schoolgirl anatomically perfect in every way as a girl but to have my current mind and experiences. A bit like the sci-fi story "I will fear no evil"