PDA

View Full Version : Why is cute only waated on the very young!:

eleventhdr
06-08-2006, 02:57 PM
I for one sure wish i was still cute wetehr a boy or a girl being cute sure would be lot's of fun to have the energy of a child and the knowledge of an adult oh well!:

Of course if i could i would much raatehr be a female child then mlae but then still!:

Jay Suzy!:

myMichelle
06-08-2006, 03:01 PM
You make a good point, but remember that you're only as old as you feel. Also, I know that as a male, I am overweight and carry a few too many unwanted pounds around--but I still wear mini skirts!

Kimberly
06-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Make the most of your childhood and looks then... then you won't be bitter afterwards. :)

Plus - I don't think it's wasted. Most "cute" people you describe look very nice. I wouldn't say it was wasted!

avawho
06-08-2006, 10:27 PM
It is only looking back at your children and later grand children that you can really see that young people have no clue what-so-ever as to just how great their bodies are at the start of life. You can run all day long, nothing hurts and when you wake up the next morning do it all over again... If only we aged like on Mork & Mindy where you started off old and got younger with age:D

Cheers
Ava

Sarah Rabbit
06-08-2006, 10:59 PM
This post and the responses reminds me of a Compact Disc I have I think it is (And feel free to correct me!) 'Sunscreen' by Lani. it speaks of life and growing up, family and friends. Check it out!

Sarah R. :bunny:

genevieve
06-08-2006, 11:17 PM
Cute is wanting nothing more than to be cute to others, I used to dislike cute now it is fine if someone appreciates a cute dress or stockings or even the cutest shade of nail polish. You dear are cute!! Pink lipstick with sparkles and nails is sooo cute, as is lilac, just look in your mirror and see, you are cute!!

trannie T
06-08-2006, 11:31 PM
The last time I was cute Eisenhower was president, if I could remember what cute was like I might miss it.

Kate Simmons
06-09-2006, 06:17 AM
Personally, I think everyone is cute. Including the middle aged, pot-bellied, bald butcher with a handle bar moustache I know. Everyone is cute in their own little way. Ericka

kathy gg
06-09-2006, 08:56 AM
I'll second that thought. The only problem is when we are young and cute we think we are not. I can remember thinking I was fat and ugly in high school. And I look at my pics and I was hot to trot! why oh! why did I compare myself to my friends? They were cute to, but they were like model thin and blonde! If only I had known I was cute then!

Kate Simmons
06-09-2006, 01:48 PM
I'll second that thought. The only problem is when we are young and cute we think we are not. I can remember thinking I was fat and ugly in high school. And I look at my pics and I was hot to trot! why oh! why did I compare myself to my friends? They were cute to, but they were like model thin and blonde! If only I had known I was cute then!
You're the same now Kathy. I really enjoy reading all your posts. You have a lot of wisdom. Ericka

Connieminiskirts
06-11-2006, 12:44 AM
Cute is not wasted on the young! They gotta be cute, especially the really young ones, so they can get us "old people" to pay attention to them!! LOL

But then I take a look at my wife and she is one seriously keeeyoot lady!!
Oh wait, come to think of it she's young too!

Guess as we get older we gotta just work harder to be "hotter"

Barb Valentine
06-11-2006, 12:47 AM
You don't know what you miss until it's gone :sad:

Khriss
06-11-2006, 01:13 AM
just me perhaps... but I think Dame Edna.. is the "cutest" ! :eek: :D "K"