PDA

View Full Version : Am I over doing it? Dressing up I mean

Lovely Rita
06-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Lately, because I can dress up any time, and have been doing it all the time since my wife is totally into it. I find that a certain level of excitement has left me. I still enjoy it, but because I do not have to sneak around anymore it is like I am starting to take it for granted and that scares me. I mean, my biggest nightmere is that I would lose interest in it. Maybe I should stop for a while, what do you ladies think? Have any of you experienced the same thing?
All dressed up and no need to hide.

Kimberly
06-08-2006, 04:25 PM
Try roleplaying. :)

Pretend she doesn't know, and sneak around... If she catches you - well, who knows? ;)

(( let her know before though!! ))

jessica33
06-08-2006, 04:34 PM
I don't think the urge to dress will ever go away . You have nothing to worry about .

Julie York
06-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Stolen apples taste better than the ones in the grocers.

Deanna2
06-08-2006, 04:38 PM
I've recently found myself in the same situation and let me tell you I am thoroughly enjoying it. I must say that I have had similar thoughts, although it doesn't scare me.

I've always loved wearing skirts and now that I can do it more often I'm enjoying it so much more.

Julia Cross
06-08-2006, 04:39 PM
I doubt you will loose interest, but it appears you are finding a sense of balance.

Julia

CassieW
06-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Try roleplaying. :)

Pretend she doesn't know, and sneak around... If she catches you - well, who knows? ;)

(( let her know before though!! ))
Enjoy and have fun.
Huggs,
Cassie:happy:

Talon DeRojo
06-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Rita - I second the roleplaying idea. Maybe ask your wife to act surprised and outraged and punish you! But, if you're not into that sort of thing...
Talon:)

Karren H
06-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Well two things. One as you dress more you do become more comfortable in the fem gender role and the excitement mellows to a gentle good feeling deep inside!! Well it has for me. And B, there is that thrill component of getting away with something. Guess you need to start dressing in the mens room at work like I do for excitement. Hehehe. Or how about on a business trip with 10 coworkers!! The possibilities for thrill are endless. LOL

Love Karren

Ranee Daze
06-08-2006, 06:37 PM
'Seems the closet does have it's virtues after all. It's a little like rich people shoplifting isn't it? Being "inside" is a little dangerous. doesn't BB King sing "The thrill is gone"?

Rebecca Petersen
06-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Stolen apples taste better than the ones in the grocers.
Suppose, you steal them from the grocery store? By the way, you can only steal two at a time girls:heehee:

GabrielleS
06-08-2006, 10:51 PM
How about going out on the town enfemme? That should give you a little 'excitement'

Kryss
06-09-2006, 01:47 AM
Ok. If you were allowed to watch TV all day long everyday for as long as you wanted. How long would it take you to tire of watching TV?

As we get older, mature, time passes, the things that once gave us deep thrills and happiness change into nostalgia. Furthermore, you cannot expect to feel the same way about something forever. As you changes so will your feelings on things. Perhaps this is your way of telling yourself its time to move to something new, or as stated above, maybe you are finding the right balance.

If its thrills you want, find another outlet. If you want it to involve Crossdressing, anything public is probably a good way to go about it. Maybe talk to your woman about figuring out what looks convincing on you. For example. I am 6'3" and quite slim. I can't wear short skirts without looking silly. But if I do wear one, it has to have a pattern or horizontal lines on it. This way it amplifies the waistline and gives the appearance of hips. Otheriwise I look like a pencil. Long skirts with some sort of shaper or corset are best on me, as then my waist is much smaller, the appearance of so much leg doesnt make me look so tall and misproportioned.
I am sure you and your woman could spend hours on hours trying different looks.

If your able, try going to a store and trying on stuff, that might also add to it.
Be creative, not stagnant.

Lastly,
Do not regret the things you have done, only those you have yet to do :))

Khriss
06-09-2006, 02:05 AM
ie: to much of a good thing ?
-seems the age old premis of "moderation in all things" might realy apply here ,as well eh ? "K"

Olivia
06-09-2006, 08:45 AM
Nah, you can't overdo it like that. If you have the freedom to dress as you wish at home, then do it. It's that simple. If it's not fun anymore, you'll know it. As jessica33 said, I don't think the urge will ever go away. Later, Olivia

Lovely Rita
06-09-2006, 10:19 AM
I am glad for the other caring responses.

~Kitty GG~
06-09-2006, 01:00 PM
LORD HAVE MERCY!!!! I don't get what you people want. You complain about not being accepted and when you are accepted you complain about THAT!!
Are you feminine or are you thrill seekers who get off on the chance of being "caught"? "
Stolen apples taste better than the ones in the grocers." What does THAT mean? Lying and sneaking about is better than honesty and dignity?
This thread just is just way weird.
:iagree:
~Kitty~

Sophia Rearen
06-09-2006, 01:20 PM
Lately, because I can dress up any time, and have been doing it all the time since my wife is totally into it. I find that a certain level of excitement has left me.
Of course this will happen. It's a normal feeling. Now you need to go out and buy something new and pretty. Welcome to womens fashion. Without such feelings, how would the clothing industry market cloths? Women would all wear grey coveralls. There would be no fashion industry. Clothing creates feelings and emotions, excitement is one of them.

I still enjoy it, but because I do not have to sneak around anymore it is like I am starting to take it for granted and that scares me.
So, why not dress your mood? Dress as you may feel comfortable, sexy, feminine, masculine or whatever.

I mean, my biggest nightmere is that I would lose interest in it. Maybe I should stop for a while, what do you ladies think? Have any of you experienced the same thing?

Your biggest nightmare? I doubt it. Don't worry about it, it probably won't go away. And what if it does? I haven't experienced this yet, but someday, I'd like to. Good luck.

ChestyXXX
06-09-2006, 01:22 PM
I never get over it. It is always on my mind.