PDA

View Full Version : Taking Care of Pantyhose

Megan_S
06-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Hey girls!

Was wondering how best to take care of pantyhose, especially the proper way to put it on and take it off. I have heard, at least when it comes to stockings and the sort to roll them on and off, but there would seem to be some difficulty doing this with pantyhose.

Any light you can shed on this would be most welcome!

Kathrynn
06-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Hi Megan, My name is Kathrynn.
Since stockings are singular, i will start there. I just gather them from the top down and slip in my toes, and then carefully pull them up over my knee and then attach my garter straps. Pantyhose are a bit harder. I first gather the panty down to the crotch area and then gather (i always start with the left leg) the left leg down to the toe and slip in. and then do the same with the other leg. I do this while standing, it seems to be easier for me. Sometimes i will put them on while sitting on the edge of the bed and putting my heel on top of the bottom mattress. Both ways will get the same results.
Hope i was some help.

Remember..... tgif (toes go in first)

Kate Simmons
06-08-2006, 06:46 PM
What happened? When pantyhose first came out, they had instructions included. Guess they figure everyone knows how to do it now. Glad I was wearing them then. Ericka

Jolene
06-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Hi Megan, My name is Kathrynn.
Since stockings are singular, i will start there. I just gather them from the top down and slip in my toes, and then carefully pull them up over my knee and then attach my garter straps. Pantyhose are a bit harder. I first gather the panty down to the crotch area and then gather (i always start with the left leg) the left leg down to the toe and slip in. and then do the same with the other leg. I do this while standing, it seems to be easier for me. Sometimes i will put them on while sitting on the edge of the bed and putting my heel on top of the bottom mattress. Both ways will get the same results.
Hope i was some help.

Remember..... tgif (toes go in first)

I put them on much the same way as Kathrynn. Be sure to keep your fingernails trimed and smooth. I have snagged stockings that way .. Jolene